‹ Prequel: Serendipity.

Blue Moon.

Prologue.

It's been 3 years since Isaac and Arianna started dating. Stiles got accepted into the folklore and criminal justice program at USC, Scott decided to stay close and is taking classes at Beacon Hills Community College in the vet technician program, Derek's still at home with his newly found sister, Cora, he's much happier now and relaxed, Allison was given a full ride to Stanford for archery, and Isaac and Arianna are at Sacramento State.
Isaac is studying psychology and pursuing a career as a child psychologist and Arianna is studying Interior design. Scott grew to trust and love Isaac like a brother, Derek grew to enjoy the couple instead of trying to place impending doom on them, and Mr. Young grew to love Isaac like his own son. Isaac felt as if he had a family now, he felt like everything was safe. Everyone was happy, but across the ocean in Europe a werewolf of a different breed was plotting and that happiness they were experiencing was not going to last much longer…
♠ ♠ ♠
Apartment

Image

Lol so while I'm waiting for my co writer to update TMM I decided to get rid of the original fic and just do two teen wolf stories at once considering I have like five chapters of this story written in my docs so here you go guys!

Image

Bye Guys!

~ Gabriella♥