‹ Prequel: Serendipity.

Blue Moon.

The Way Things Are.

Arianna was in her "office", which was really a room where she stored a mess of designs for her classes, Isaac knew because Cinematic Orchestras's Ma Fleur CD blasted from the speakers. They'd worked out a system of messages for when either of them needed space from one another, this was an important one. Arianna liked to be alone when she was working, kept her mind from wondering elsewhere.
Isaac walked into the small kitchen and grabbed an ice cold water, another code, putting a water in the freezer for one another when they were going on a run. Suddenly the music paused and the door creaked open in the doorway stood Arianna in way too short shorts and a tank top. She walked up to him, a devious grin playing on her pink lips, and wrapped her arms around his neck engulfing him in a hug.

"Your shorts are a little too short, Miss." He said with a smirk pecking her lightly on the lips.

"That's because they are underwear." She responded wittily with a wink then turned to sashay all the way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Go shower, Pup, you smell." She mocked with a grimace, although she knew she could really care less about the way he smelled.

"What's the occasion? We all know you love the smell of my sweat." Isaac teased arrogantly with a grin that showed his teeth. Arianna loved that smile the best, it was the smile she'd fallen in love, and it was the smile that reminded her she wanted to be with Isaac until the end.

"It's a surprise, now go shower!" She pushed him into the bathroom, Isaac laughing the whole way.

Once she heard the water run she ran to the room and stripped as quickly as possible. She rummaged through her drawers before grabbing some cute undies and a matching bra then threw those on before tugging on her outfit she'd set out.

"Awe, did I miss the show?" Isaac teased with a pout, standing in the doorway completely dressed.

"You are such a little sneak."

"What I can't take a peek at my beautiful girlfriend's body." Isaac pouted playfully as he inched closer and closer to Arianna.

She bit back a grin and tried to give him a disappointed look, key word tried. Once Isaac reached her he slowly lowered his far until their lips met. When they kissed there were no cliche sparks or fire works, but they knew that something felt right when they kissed. Isaac felt secure when she kissed him and Arianna felt at home in his arms. Things were finally better, but that could only last for so long. Growing up in the supernatural world taught the both of them that there was never peace for so long and that they should cherish the peace when it came.

"Isaac, we have to go." Arianna giggled as he kissed down her throat.

"Do we really? Can't we just stay here?"

"No, come on, I promise you won't regret going."

"Fine, but if I regret it, we get to leave early."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, come along, Pup." Arianna mocked grabbing her keys and peacoat off of the back of the chair.

Image

Scott and Stiles sat at a table awaiting their guests and talking about some mythological crap Stiles had learned about while away. Scott half listened and thought about all the things they'd been through in the last few years and how he was still shocked that he was an alpha.

"Scott, seriously, dude, why am I even friends with you? Allison not even distracting you anymore and you still don't listen to what I say." Stiles ranted without a breath.

Before Scott had a chance to think of a retort, and lets just be honest it probably would have been pretty bad anyway, Arianna and Isaac popped up. Isaac grinned and bro hugged Scott and Stiles who'd stood up from the table. Then they two boys bear hugged Arianna at the same time as realization of how much they'd missed her set in. Everyone settled down and sat back down. The breeze was nice outside, but Isaac still insisted that he keep an arm around Arianna incase she got called.

"Did we interrupt y'alls conversation?"

"Awe y'all, suddenly you go south of Beacon Hills and get a southern drawl, ow that actually hurt." Stiles laughed as he placed the sugar packet Arianna threw at back into its holster.

"Anyway, you didn't interrupt anything, more of me talking and Scott half listening." Stiles playfully glared at Scott.

"Love you, Bro." Scott said with a half grin.

The waitress came over in the middle of their laughter and they realized they hadn't even looked at the menu yet. As Stiles and Scott playfully bantered with one another Arianna stared off at the park across the street until she locked with someone. The man had a hat on, but for some reason he looked awfully familiar. His green eyes glinted dangerously as he grinned at her causing her brows to furrow deeply.

"You'll get wrinkles if you do that, Love." Isaac whispered in her ear, distracting her and causing her to jump.

Scott and Stiles laughed at her earning them a glare from Isaac.

"I didn't mean to scare you, you just looked really stressed or concerned." Isaac said with a hint of concern in his voice.

Arianna gave him a small smile.

"i'm fine, I- I just thought I saw someone I knew."

Arianna rubbed her arms suddenly feeling a chill go up her spine, and Isaac pulled her closer rubbing his had up and down her arm in a comforting manner. Arianna ran a hand threw her hair, and smiled at a joke Stiles made.

That's right, she thought to herself, things are better now, no need to be so jumpy.

So she relaxed into Isaac's side and enjoyed the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

SO things are gonna be kinda sappy right now well at least until crap hits the fan haha, but sorry for the wait guys. I just moved and I'm getting used to Public School and what not so now that my excuses are up! I hope you guys enjoyed this! By the way you guys are totally allowed to annoy me if I'm taking too long to update! SO Serious!

Image

^^^^Seriously that's all you gotta do! ^^^^

ANYWAY!

UNTIL NEXT TIME HERE'S SOME STEREK APPRECIATION!

And comment and tell me who you ship, I ship STORA. Idk why I just do… so yeah lol

Image