‹ Prequel: Serendipity.

Blue Moon.

I Was Praying for a Change.

Arianna

"How mad do you think my dad would be if I dropped out and came home?" I groaned to Isaac.

He laughed and shook his head.

"You're not dropping out, Ari, college is rough, but we're in for the long run." Isaac grabbed my hand and squeezed giving me a reassuring smile before placing his hands back on the steering wheel.

Christmas break was among us and so began the 5 hour road trip to Beacon Hills from Sacramento. I was nervous about seeing everyone again. Scott and Stiles kept close contact, of course, but the other I hadn't spoken to since summer break. This winter was a cold one for California, I heard it was snowing in Beacon Hills. Isaac made me bundle up and then we chucked are bags into the car to go. Of course I couldn't have a completely peaceful break away from school, I had an eight page paper to write. The reason why was currently regretting my decision to go to college instead of working in the family business.

"You think college is rough for us because we were always chasing the supernatural?" Isaac asked with a hint of a smile.

"I think college is rough because we can't chase the supernatural anymore." I answered with a laugh, but Isaac stayed silent.

"If you had the choice would choose to know what you know, the nemeton, werewolves, and everything?"

I mulled over the question and shrugged.

"To be honest, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The town may not know it, but we were heroes, we saved the lives of a lot of people and that makes me feel like it was worth it."

"That's true."

I kissed his hand.

About an hour later we pulled into my dad's driveway. I still had my key and it was late so I grabbed our bags and headed in silently while Isaac cleaned the trash out of the car. I tip toed into my room and dropped the bags on the floor. Muffled noises were coming from my dad's room so I called his name, but got no answer. I swung the door open and heard a scream.

"Oh my gosh, Dad!" I yelled covering my eyes and praying the naked images would go away.

"Arianna?! I thought you'd be here tomorrow?" He asked in shock.

"I wanted to surprise you." I said with a grimace and a hand still over my eyes.

"Is everything alright- oh um okay. Hello, Mr. Young."

"Uh should I go?" A small British accent murmured.

"No, you stay, Isaac and I are sleeping in my old room. Stiles, Scott, Allison, and some others are coming over for breakfast in the morning, Dad. G'night." I shut the door and sighed.

"Alright, so sleep is good. Sleep is nice." Isaac said awkwardly.

"Can't get the naked image out of your head?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Me either."

"How did they even get into that position?" He wondered aloud with big eyes.

"Sleep. Now."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Image

When I woke up Isaac was wrapped around me like vine and his head was on my chest. I smiled down at him and ran a hand through his hair then grabbed my phone off of the night stand.

9:45

I unraveled Isaac then but my plush wolf in my spot. My dad was up, I could smell the coffee brewing, and despite how awkward last night was I just sighed and went down. My dad was standing in the kitchen shirtless smiling down at a woman in a t-shirt and his boxers. I hadn't seen my dad smile like that in a long time.
I padded down the steps barefoot and they separated like oil and water causing me to laugh.

"You guys are adults, I'm just coming to start breakfast for the gang." I said with a smile as I walked over to the fridge.

"I'm Ophelia, your dad has told me a lot about you."

I turned and hugged her briefly then looked her in the eyes.

"Trust me I'm not the evil step daughter type, if my dad likes you then I like you. I'm Arianna which I'm sure you know from my dad."

She grinned and my dad looked her with adoration.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." I smiled and then turned around to grab the food I needed.

My dad came up and kissed me on the side of my head.

"Thanks, kiddo."

I smiled and kept on about my business while they giggled and drank coffee. Once the bacon started sizzling a very groggy Isaac came down the stairs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You left." He mumbled into my shoulder blade.

"D'you think went out for donuts again." I joked causing him to glare.

"Mr. Young, did you know your daughter likes to patronize me by leaving in the middle of the night to go get donuts and work on school stuff?"

I rolled my eyes in sync with my father causing Ophelia to erupt in giggles.

"I'm glad you feel my pain except instead of sneaking to do productive things she used to sneak to go on 'adventures' with you and the other two idiots."

"I feel that I'm not wanted here." A voice said from at the door causing my dad to groan.

"Stiles!" I ran and hugged him and then Scott.

"Do you seriously still have a key to my house? Does everyone have a key to my house?" My dad groaned more.

"We just adore you." Stiles purred sarcastically.

He glared.

"I am going up stairs, my kitchen and morning has been taken over by hellions, lets go." He grabbed Ophelia by the waist and carried her bridal style up stairs giggling the whole way.

"My dad is so in love." I grinned skipping back to my bacon.

After I finished cooking and Alison arrived we all sat down in the living room chatting about college and life. Alison was talking about possibly taking over the Argent business when he bell rang. I yelled come in from the couch then continued to eat.

"Hi, Guys!"

I looked up from my position on Isaac's lap to see Lydia... and a guy, of course.

"Who's the dude?"

"Oh yeah, Guys, this is Brendon. He's an Engineer major at UCLA with me." She said while grinning at him.

"Sup Brendon. Join us, we have breakfast."

He let out a sigh of relief then thanked me before going into the kitchen.

"He better not be a douche, Lydia. You're too pretty for that."

She rolled her eyes playfully then strutted into the kitchen behind him. I shook my head at the sound of her heels. When I turned everyone was glancing between Stiles and I. Before I could open my mouth he cut me off.

"I'm over her, 12 years in the friend zone was bad enough."

I rose my glass with again.

"To change!"

Everyone laughed and clinked glasses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ophelia

Arianna

Brendon

SO this is really just a filler chapter before the crap storm that's coming int eh next update! ;)

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECOMMEND

Love,

Gabriella :)