Sequel: Feed Me

Wake Up

One of One

Harry’s eyes slowly opened, his vision blurring before his eyes finally adjusted to the partially sunlit room. He stretched his arms above him before relaxing back into the bed and glancing beside him, seeing the bareback of the boy he’s dating. Harry bit his lip and kept his hand by his side even though all he wanted to do was trace his tattoo and rub his back. He didn’t want to wake Zayn up, not only because he knows Zayn loves his sleep but because he also knows he wouldn’t know what to say when Zayn wakes up. Instead Harry gets as close to Zayn as he can and slips his arm around his waist, waits a moment to make sure Zayn doesn’t wake up and finally nuzzles his nose into the back of Zayn’s neck.

A couple of hours later, Zayn woke up dazed and confused and as always a bit grouchy but it didn’t take him long to remember that the warm body pressing behind him is Harry. Zayn couldn’t help but smile his bad mood slowly fading away as his breathing began to match with Harry’s almost automatically. Zayn carefully and slowly turned around coming face to face with a sleeping Harry. He let his eyes trace Harry’s face, his eyes staying on his lips for a little longer than necessary. He moved his hand and slowly ran it through Harry’s curly and mused hair. He stopped his movements when Harry started to stir but all Harry did was nuzzle into Zayn even further. Zayn sighed happily, lightly kissed Harry’s nose and closed his eyes again.

The next time Zayn woke up Harry was already up and starring at the ceiling while he rubbed smooth circles into Zayn’s shoulder. Zayn smiled and turned just far enough to kiss Harry’s bare collar bone, smiling shyly when Harry turned to face him. Smiling in return, Harry moved on his side and wrapped his arm back around Zayn’s waist. Zayn looked up at Harry through his lashes and opened his mouth to say something but he didn’t really know what to say. Harry didn’t seem to mind though because he simply smiled and kissed Zayn’s cheek, earning a kiss to his own cheek in return. For the next few hours the two exchanged kisses, smiles, and occasionally moving around to get more comfortable before finally Harry decided to speak up.

“Good morning bird. Sleep well?”