Status: I hope you like it

From This Moment On

10.Wedding

encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoh-8pfRBQvYVgm...encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThE5oQ_UJ422Z26...encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjlbrbhnWCGHyq2...encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWQ_cqwK-ZbDxuw...
Joan:
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWheg41XH2RggYX...encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTajegowwKEDQOYv...
Grams:
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmzOU78YbxfoeE3...
decor: encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaG4U4UlngFKk0a...
guys: encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC1994gP1YhC2Nz...encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwxqTLl-4dbaAr6...encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6t5TmausesAg3H...the old man is my Grandma's hubby.
I was nervous when they started playing the song y bun was too tight and i had to walk down with my grandma's sleepy husband. Then it was time and i forgot about everything i just told my self not to cry..
~skip~
Paster:would you please say your vows
Channing:Joy at first we did not like each other but as i got to know you. Well you can be a pain you complain and you are really bossy but those are the things i found that i love about you and i don't want to spend another day without you there to be my wife
me:Channing you are a complete butt face sometimes and you are really competitive and you always laugh at me when i fall cause im so clumsy but when you pick me up say~pause~you say i love you and i know you mean it i love you baby
Paster:give the rings
Paster now yo can kiss the bride
encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeuOhntQ_kJWMqW...