Status: I hope you like it

From This Moment On

1.along for the ride

I woke up early from the car way early we stopped and i realized Joan was shaking me.
Joan:hey wake up its our turn to drive
me:fine but lets go get some coffee and breakfast from that store.
Joan:fine but as soon as we get out we run out
me:why on earth do we have to run out the store?
Joan:we are in what Arizona! and my butt hurts more than a possum as road kill!
me:you upset road kill every where
We went in the store and bought what seemed of a good breakfast coffee was nasty though i hated it then we finally got to Los Angles and got in our hotel and got ready i my friend was jet lagged after my shower i would have fallen asleep if Joan hadn't yelled at me to wake me up i got dressed and we stepped out to go to the convention.

mine:
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKIg1AruHEZh_Jb...
encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC0OvuLnFWMMx47...
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnyqdGZOJQaKbkA...
encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIkh1gY27fOPscV...
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVoezdA4Ohz0Zwy...
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSntJQFtD_jDUk7M...

Joan: encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtve5zIJxLPGZfQ...encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3ZWwugf4HxFAST...encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqb7m6EaF1-3RAv...encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTurIWnG9RRR_S_Y...encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO0Jm-l1Dc3BTP8...encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkC72t6GChr7T2p...encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJPH9aBLrsdfrTG...