Status: I hope you like it

From This Moment On

3.Dummies Never get A's and Losers never win and you are not #1

I woke up on the floor squashed under the blanket. My hair was a mess and i was really hot my skin was very hot. I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower well i fell in and was totally drenched the tub was full of water!
encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZBFdlMXWifzYy_...
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDEdKLUNb3ds7r2...

I marched out of the bath room and saw Channing smiling in his sleep. I ran to the bed and started hitting his back he flipped me over on my back and put my hands over my head.
Channing: good morning i see you are wet
me:*screams* you are horrible!
Channing:oh really let see what i did here
He looked me up and down and smiled my face turned bright pink
me:fine...fine what can i do to stay...on your good side
Channing:you can start by being nice to me
me:what ever just get off of me...please
He got off me and let go of my hands. I went in back in the bathroom and went to go take a permanent shower.
Joan's outfit:
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHwurvuBMW7NZ2K...
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-r4u7KzoH8Gyme...

mine:
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRh9EbkKDcKAZTK...
encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSirNVoqQ4d91W0T...

I got out the room and me and Joan started compromising how we going to get out i mean for what we know there might be paparazzi. When the guys came out they told us it would be fine if we just got out normally and if there were paparazzi outside we had to act like a couple! what a solution! We walked outside and i was blinded by a flash of cameras Channing grabbed me and put his shoulder on me and somehow i knew Channing was now my fake Hollywood boyfriend. I put my arm on his waist and we started fake laughing like we were having the time of our lives i looked back at Alex and Joan who weren't behind us anymore?
Channing:unlike us they like each other he took her out to breakfast
me:oh okay
Channing:so what do you want to do?
me:oh i don't know you choose since we are going to be taking unwanted pictures today
Channing:lets act like a couple and look really really happy even though we really aren't
me:for the first time i am on the same page
So that whole day me and Channing Tatum kissed,hugged,laughed,shared moments it was in a way cute to outsiders i could tell
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9xxXZl6ouIslAQ...