Status: I hope you like it

From This Moment On

5.Qute or Cute

mine:
Joan's: t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIPhJrudEutzyyrLXq24-p3Q55...
we went out and left the guys sleeping in the rooms i went down to breakfast in the hotel. me and Joan grabbed some food for us and the guys who we had to call awake. We went back to the room and knocked on the door.
t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT57BgQjfXXGnarV319V26JVBQq...
Channing opened the door and smiled at me Joan walked by us with a smirk on her face and got in the room I walked under Channing's arm giving him a kiss before i got in.
Channing:so we have to do something about this hotel
me:what you don't like sharing a room with me
Channing:no not that its just are we going to stay here forever?
me:um yeah im not that rich
Joan:well im going to miss you guys!
Alex: whoa um Joan no me and Channing were talking and we would like to ask you something seperatley
Channing:together
Alex:fine together
me:well what is it
Channing:could you would you please move here..please please
me:oh um
Channing:you know what thats a big decision and you know what why don't you guys go out you know maybe to the park anywhere just think about it
and with that we were out of the room and on our way to the park.
Joan:i can' t believe it they asked us to stay here i can't stay here!
me:we can we are just scared i mean what do we have to loose i mean we have no family grandma (did i mention Joan is my adoptive sister grams took her in) who is married and happy and we have no love interests in South Carolina i mean what do we have over there im scared that i might get my heart broken and i mean look i don't know what to do i am talking a lot again and i quit that a year ago!
Joan*laughs*
me:its not funny *laughs*
Joan:what are we waiting for
me:a push a guide i mean i don't know can we pray?
Joan:yes yes we can
So we prayed my heart was pounding when i put that key in that slot and Joan's face resembled my feelings. Scared,flushed,exasperated. Alex and Channing stood up when we got in the room. Channing came up to me and hugged me telling me that they didn't mean to do this to us.
me:but were moving here
Alex:you are?
He ran up to Joan and gave her a bear hug her face was still flushed with mighty pink cheeks she had a smile on her face
Channing:you for real?
me:yeah
Channing:yo i love you
me:i love you too baby