Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Like Voltage 3

Warmup hung up and concentrated on Rosanne moving performance. Very moving performance. She moved all across the stage, inspiring the people around her to sing along with her in her pink getup. Warmup had to admit that he was also considering singing along with her. It was very convincing…

Let's go out together
We're birds of a feather
No one else exist but us
I call that a plus

…until he heard those lyrics. Ugh. Couldn't she sing about something besides romance. Also, what in the pit does 'birds of a feather' mean. He knows what birds are (comes with fighting on other planets), but he never heard the term before. Ugh.

Come on now, let's explore the berth
It's not just my turf
We can practice some plug-and-play
Let's quit this stupid naiveté

Double UGH! No double yeah for her. What in the heck was 'plug-and-play?' Is it a wrestling move? Is it some forbidden technique? Or, quite possibly, was it some stupid term she made up? All these thoughts enter Warmup's mind as she kept spouting out insipid lyrics. He was honestly considering leaving. Yeah, she was pretty good-looking, but that didn't mean he didn't know bad lyrics when he heard it. Of course, he could pass the time by doing something else.

He scanned the area. Lots of people around the area, most of them mechs wanting to get in a room alone with her. Some of them were femmes, who also wanted to get in a room alone with her. Not many people here who were not interested in the events at hand here.

Except for one particular femme nearby.

"You suck. Get out of here, you talentless glitch in the system!" Oh yeah, there was someone here who kinda agree with him. Yeah, the singer was a waste of time listening, but not a waste of time alone somewhere private. Warmup gaze at the insulting femme. She had a small, thin stature and a slick design. Green was her color with no other color adorning here except regular grey metal around certain parts of her body. She kept yelling about how horrible Rosanne was, although it was mostly drown out by the even louder screaming from the crowds. Warmup couldn't help but smile at her fury for hating this music. "Leave the place before I set fire to it!" Perhaps a little too much fury.

"You're alright? You seem a little crazy!" Warmup attemted to ask the motorcycle, but was meant with ignorance as she kept screaming at the pop-star. Warmup gave a low groaned before taking a hold of her. "Calm down. The lyrics may be bad and the music is cheesy, but looking at her isn't too bad," Warmup said, trying to calm the streaking femme down. This work as well as expected.

"Don't you see the horribleness of the music? She has to be stop! It's an affront to all kind!" She yelled at the suffering car. Warmup gave a slight groan before continuing on.

"Yeah, I do see the horribleness. I just said it, but you're not listening to me. If you just calm down and-

CLANK!

Warmup felt a pain in his face as the femme punched him. "Screw you! You obviously only care for her body and useless to me," The hot temper femme said. Warmup recovered quickly from that slap and glare at his assaulter.

"Okay, first off, what's your name? I want to know the name on the person whose face I'm about to punch in," Warmup asked the physical femme.

"It's Echostar, loser!" she yelled out, getting into a fighting position.

"Isn't that cute," Warmup taunted.

"Shut up!" she yelled back.

"Uh-hum," someone said to the side. Both of them turn to see a brown-and-purple mech with red eyes of a normal stature who looked to be a flyer and had a pistol in his hand. "It's obvious that you two are causing a disturbance, so I ask that you leave right now, unless of course you want to give me a reason for discharging my gun," the mech said, his finger on the trigger.

"Hey, I'm doing nothing wrong here. She's the one who attack me!" Warmup said to the mech.

"You want to said that again, you punk!" the femme replied to his comment, taking a step forward.

"Um, yeah, since you're blind. You attack me first, you crazy glitch!" he retorted, taking a step forward.

"Oh, it's not my fault that you're an idiot who cares only for body type instead of the incredibly bad music playing here!" She answered back, getting closer to the music dumb.

"Both of you shut it! Now!" the mech yelled at the two, silencing them. "Alright, I'm only going to say this once. Follow me or I start shooting, got it?" The silence from the two answer his question. "Great, this way," he said. "Geez, I can't believe I've gone from a Senate enforcer to this," he added under his breath. He lead them away from the crowd to outside the arena without incident. The guard said "And stay out!" before heading back in, saying something along the lines of getting a drink, leaving the bickering couple outside.

"Well," Echostar muttered, "this sucks."

"Tell me about it," Warmup agreed.

"Screw you. You're the reason I'm out here in the first place. If it wasn't for you, I would be in there telling everybody about her awful music instead of being out here with some plug-and-play addict."

"There's that term again. What does it mean?" Warmup asked to the femme.

"Look it up yourself, aft!" Echostar replied before transforming and driving off, leaving the mercenary by himself.

"Smooth moves, idiot," he chastised himself before transforming and driving in the opposite direction to the hotel.

XXX

The Merchant

Hook arrived at the cargo hold. The first thing he noticed was that everything was organized in neat order. Weapons, supplies, etc. were split into different sections, and the items in those sections were further section off into more sections, making everything neat and tidy. Swindle may be a bit sleazy, but he was organized.

Oh, and Scavenger was being chased around by a little, yellow… thing. Honestly, Hook had no idea what it was. It just looked like someone took a flame and attach appendages to it. It was kind of freaking Hook out a little bit. Scavenger was more than a little bit freaked out. "Hook, you're finally here! Help me! It won't quit shocking me!" Scavenger yelled out to Hook. Hook watched the two run around for a little bit before bringing his communicator out.

"Yeah, I'll get right on that, right after I called Swindle," he said, as he got Swindle to answer.

"Swindle here, what do you need?" he asked the medic.

"Uh, yeah. We got something in the cargo out here called a Kremzeek and-"

"It's out! Why is it out!?" Swindle yelled at Hook.

"I don't know. Just tell me how to contain the damn thing," Hook said to Swindle.

"Is there a rubber box there?" Swindle asked.

"Hold on, give me a sec," he told Swindle. "Hey Scavenger, is there a rubber box somewhere?"

"Yeah, it should be over there next to the weapo- OUCH! It shocked me again!" Scavenger shouted out loud.

"That's a yes," Hook said to Swindle.

"Alright. Get it and put the Kremzeek in it," Swindle ordered him. "And don't hurt him. Seriously, don't. You won't live long once I get my hands on you if it's hurt," Swindle threaten.

"You care about it that much?" Hook asked.

"No, I don't. It's just that, uh, I have a client who wants one and he's paying a large sum for it," Swindle 'clarified.'

"Alright, if you said so," Hook said in a manner that he didn't believe Swindle for one second. "Good-bye, Swindle." He hung up and looked at Scavenger still being shock and chased by the Kremzeek. He let out a groan before heading for the rubber box.

XXX

Swindle looked at the communicator before placing it back. Killshot gaze at him from the seat next to him in the cockpit. Dead End was sitting at a chair on the bridge reading something, but was having his reading disturbed by the conversation between Swindle and Hook. After Swindle hung up, he asked him, "Didn't you said at one point that you didn't trade organism?" Dead End asked.

"I'm not planning on trading him. He like… a pet," Swindle replied.

"That you keep in the cargo gold," Killshot snarked right next to him.

"Oh, shut it," Swindle told him.

"Exactly where did you get one?" Dead End asked.

"I visited a planet. After getting off a planet, I found it in the cargo hold. I capture it and planned on selling it. However, the damned the thing gave me the cutest face possible, almost as if it was begging me not to sell him. I eventually consented. Space gets very lonely when you're by yourself," Swindle said, telling the cut-and-dried version of events.

"Wow, I was expecting more carnage," Killshot replied next to him.

"You thought wrong, now shut up," Swindle told him.

"Alright, just one question: exactly what is a Kremzeek?" Killshot asked.

"A Kremzeek is a being of pure energy. It can shock you, fry you, and kill you, if given enough time. Luckily, they're more mischievous than cold-blooded killers," Swindle explain.

"Ah, so Hook and Scavenger will be okay, right?" Killshot asked.

"Oh yeah, they probably will be. They'll just be very pissed."

XXX

"Get back here you little bastard!" Hook screamed at the Kremzeek. Said bastard was dodging every swipe that Hook was giving him and was making weird noises with his mouth. Hook swore that it was taunting him. Scavenger was standing off to the side, watching Hook fail miserably. The two were running around the room, in what appear to be a never-ending cycle. Hook dodges, Kremzeek dodges, repeat ad nausem. It continued, not changing at all.

Until the Kremzeek got a little too close to Scavenger.

The Kremzeek jumped and landed right on Scavenger's face and shocked him. The amount of volts he poured in him was enough to get Scavenger to make a loud scream of agony that would make Overlord smile. Scavenger started running around with the little ball of energy covering his face and shocking him in random intervals of pain. Hook watched this in momentary amusement before continuing with trying to catch the damn thing.

XXX

Misfire had got a bit of syk and had gotten ready for the injection. All it took was a little bit for the effects to kick in, but Misfire decided to go a little bit over the amount needed to get better effects from it. Misfire look at the dark-yellow substance before setting the syringe over the injection spot right in the center of the forearm; the head and body wasn't the best place to inject them in. Misfire hover the needle over the site, hyping himself up for it as this was always his least favorite part. Needles suck.

Misfire lowered the needle down into his forearm quickly and injected himself.

The effect was almost immediate. Senses flare. Perception heightens. Intense need to move. Body surged with energy. Mind buzzed. Awakeness. It was… wonderful feeling all of this. It was like voltage running through him.

He was alive.

XXX

"Why! Don't! You! Give! Up!" Hook screamed at the Kremzeek as it dodged his swipe with the box. Scavenger was currently on the ground, offline. The Kremzeek was still bouncing around, not being catch. Obviously, Hook was not amused. "Alright!" Hook said in a fatigued tone. "You win, you electric monster. You win! Happy!"

The Kremzeek stopped running and looked at the constructicon. "I am tire of chasing a stupid electric ball of annoyance like you. You are not a being of pure energy, but a being of pure hatred. A hatred for me! And for the love of primus, how is it a being of pure energy cast a shadow. Seriously, it doesn't make sense!" Hook ranted at the little imp, before slumping down to the floor, the rubber box falling to the floor upside-down. The Kremeek looked at Hook in what looked almost like sympathy. The Kremzeek hop over to the tired medic, and job on top of the box. Hook noticed this and looked at the thing.

"You're giving up?" Hook asked the electrical menace. The thing shook its head, whatever it counts as a head, yes. "Well then, let me open the box for you." The imp agreed and hop off the box so Hook can flip it back over and let the Kremzeek back in. Hook attached the rubber lid on top of it, sealing it in. With that done, he laid down on the floor.

That was a tiring experience.