Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Cortical PT 2

Landing on Cybertron was met with little fanfare. Swindle, Shockwave, and Skywarp were at the door getting ready to go with Dead End, Killshot, and Misfire watching them leave. The door was already open letting in light from the Sun. "We'll be back in about a megacycle, alright. Just hold the place down until we get back," Swindle said to the three observers.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. Now hurry up and go, the faster we can get out of this planetary graveyard," Misfire said, prompting a look from the other two watchers. Why was he here exactly?

"Uh, yeah, what he said. We'll make sure everything stays cool here. Just please be quick. This place is disturbing," Killshot agreed, looking out the door to see the same hand sticking out of the rubble. Thing was creeping him out.

Dead End was looking out at the sky. "I agree with Killshot about leaving quickly, but for different reasons. The clouds are gathering up. A rust storm might be coming soon," he said, pointing outside the door. Indeed, the skies were gathering and the place was getting dark.

"Scrap! Alright, let's hurry up a go you two," Swindle said, walking off the ramp with Shockwave and Skywarp in two with the other three closing the door behind them and going back to the bridge. The three walk quickly through the ruins to the base, walking pass many corpses in such lovely states as impale with a extremely sharp object, cut in half, or just blown to pieces.

The three arrive at the base in about ten minutes. The three enter the base through the still open door. "Alright, we're here. Shockwave, you take Skywarp to the interrogation room and get the image of the slagger. I'm going to check out the other rooms," Swindle ordered.

"And why do you want to search the other rooms?" Shockwave asked.

"There might be other supplies we could use. You never know." Swindle said, and start heading to the Science Lab. Shockwave just looked at him before heading to the interrogation room, giving Skywarp a sigh to follow him. Skywarp looked at Shockwave and briefly wondered whether or not to follow him before following in his step. Hey, if he wanted the slagger who killed Thundercracker, he had to make some sacrifices.

The two walked through the dimly lit hallways. Skywarp remember walking through these hallways with Thundercracker just yesterday. Now, he's walking through a hallway with a mad scientist who can't understand emotions who was about to go fishing through his memory banks. Just great.
They arrive through the door and into the room. "Lay on one of the tables," Shockwave ordered, indicating the slightly slanted tables. Skywarp obediently went and lay on it, but kept his limbs away from the restraints. No way was he strapping him down.

Shockwave grab a cord that had a purple tint to it. He took one of the wire and connected it to his neck. Once done, he walked over to Skywarp. Skywarp looked at the wire that he was going to insert into his neck. He was having second thoughts about this. "Um, wait! Do we have to do it like this? Preferably something with a little less impaling!" Skywarp asked.

"Yes," Shockwave said, simply. "It won't hurt much," he said, not boosting Skywarp's confidence any.
"Right, sure. Can we have a rain check on this?" Skywarp asked. Shockwave just glared at him, which was effective considering the lack of face and only having a single eye. "Alright, alright, just make it quick," Skywarp said, agreeing to the probably dangerous grab his head and expose his neck to the wire and –surprisingly- gently insert it in his neck.

Skywarp felt a sudden sharp pain.

Lying slagger.

XXX

Swindle walked through the hallways. Sure, he may be looking for more supplies for his ship, but that wasn't the main objective. Getting to the console that he stole Shockwave's data off of was his actual reason for coming here. If Shockwave saw that his data was just fine, than let's just say that Shockwave would be less incline to stay on the ship.

He was nearing the lab. Hr was hear and could delete that evidence. Just get on it and delete the files…

What was that?

Swindle paused outside the lab and peak his head inside. What he saw surprised him. They were turbofoxes. That really shouldn't be possible considering all the resources to survive were gone from this planet, but that didn't stop these guys. There were two turbofoxes in the room, searching for anything of use, one red and the other blue. Throughout the search, the two kept looking at each as they search. Swindle had a pretty good guess why and his hypotheses prove to be correct in a couple of cycles.

Suddenly, the red one attacked the other. It took a mighty bite on its leg, getting into some of the wires. The blue one kicked it hard with one of its feet, sending the red one back. The red one was briefly startled, but continued its attacked. It throws itself at it, sending them both off their feet. The blue one was dazed and confuse leaving it open to attack which the red one seize upon. It dive for the blue one's neck and sink its teeth in it and ripping them out, along with some wires.. The resulting gash spews energon from its wound. The blue one struggle to stay alive, writhing on the floor, but ended up dying in the end.

The red turbofox looked at its victim and greedily licked the energon that was spilling from the wound. If Swindle had betted on whom would win, he definitely would have won some cash. With that entertaining display over, he walked into the room and draw his Scattershot, just in case the turbofox decided to do something stupid. He walked through the lab, taking note of the computer just past the turbofox and the deep, perilous chasm below the bridges. He walked passed it, giving it a glance. It was a long way down. He looked at the turbofox. It was still eating his meal, ignoring him.
Swindle arrived at the computer and laid his gun down on the side as he looked through the files. Yep, this was what he was after. Now to begin the deletion process. He clicked all the files and promptly pressed the delete button. A note came up asking if he was sure about this. Swindle allowed himself a little grin before pushing yes. Than another note came up again, asking if he was really sure about this. He clicked yes again, with a smaller smile. Then it asked one more time if he was really sure about this. At this point, Swindle wanted to punch the computer right in the screen, but opted to just push yes again. Finally, a note came up, telling him it would take about five minutes to delete the files.

Swindle gave a smug grin. Now Shockwave could only get the files from. He was good. At that, he reached for his scattershot…

Wait, where the frag is it.

A growl came from behind him. H\e looked behind him to see the turbofox growling at him, looking pretty hungry. Behind the turbofox was his gun, all the way back at the entrance. Swindle looked at the turbofox who wanted sloppy seconds. Life really hated him at this moment.

Swindle popped the blades from his arm and looked at the turbofox. Well, if the creature, who was he to reject its wishes. The two stare at each other, waiting for one of the other to move.
The turbofox leaped at him.

XXX
"I'm telling you, Shockwave is a pit spawn." Misfire said to Dead End, who had a incredible look of disinterest in his face. Misfire was talking to him about where exactly Shockwave came from. Killshot was in one of the seats in the cockpit, looking outside, trying to avoid the dark red menace.
"So, why do you think that?" Dead End asked, humoring him.

"Several reasons, all of them legitimate. First off, he just came out of the blue one day, working for Megatron. Second, he's devoid of any emotoion, except probably anger, although I haven't seen him use it, yet. Third, why one eye? I mean, really. The only reason could be to look as threatening as possible, leaving more room for the pit spawn angle. Fourth, he's a torturer, do I have to say anything about that? Final reason -please note that this is nothing, but the absolute truth- is that he is scarier than most people. Seriously, I've heard some vehicons fear-piss themselves at the mere mention of his name." Misfire said, ending his long speech of why Shockwave was a pit spawn.
"Well, I certainly didn't see any vehicons fear-piss themselves when we actually brought in Shockwave," Killshot said from the cockpit.

"Well, the vehicons we have there have some pretty big bearings. Anyway, think about it, he has to be a pit spawn. At the very least, he has to some sort of experiment gone wrong. I mean, one hand is a irremovable BFG that packs almost as much punch as Megatron fusion cannon. Slag, I bet that he is actually a servant of Unicron."

"Misfire, may I point out that Unicron doesn't exist and nothing says otherwise," Dead End said.
"Yeah, have to agree with the emo on that one. With Primus, we have proof that he existed. Unicron? Some stuff that is called the 'blood of Unicron' and that's it. What a bunch of slag that is. Personally, I think it's just called that to make some more awesome and evil."

"Dude, I'm telling you, Unicron exists," Misfire said, without a hint of disbelief in his voice. What a idiot.

"Whatever." Killshot looked outside. "Dead End, you think we could radio in to the guys to hurry the frag up."

"Maybe. Why?" Dead End asked.

"Because," Killshot said, looking at the gathering cloud and the light winds hitting the window, "the storm is picking up."