Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Weightless PT 1

"So, what can you tell me about this planet we're heading to? What was it…Espero?" Killshot asked Swindle in the cockpit as they were flying towards there coordinates a couple megacycles later. Dead End and Skywarp were at the bridge behind them listening in while everyone else was at their posts. Dead End was reading a datapad, trying to ignore everybody else, while Skywarp was standing at the cockpit.

"Espera. It's an odd planet, considering it has little to no gravity. Seriously, some of the land is just floating in the air."

"So, we can just float around the place."

"Yep."

"That's actually sounds like a good way to waste our time. Always wondered what it's like to fly without endangering my life."

Dead End click to the next page.

"It's exhilarating, grounder." Skywarp replied behind them. "It's just like what you experience on Telos with me, only I imagine you'll be moving significantly slower."

"Sounds awesome."

"Yeah, Killshot, the gravity actually won't let you fly." Swindle said. Killshot gave him an angry look. "Don't blame me, blame gravity. Yes, you'll float, but it'll be less like flying and more like swimming without water."

"Are you serious?" Killshot asked

Yep. Better luck next time. Maybe if you actual get a T-cog and get some surgery to make you a flyer, than you can do it," Swindle said.

Dead End click again.

"Ooh, tough luck." Skywarp said behind them.

"How about I ride on you again? There'll be less of a need to hurry this time." Killshot asked.

"Yeah…. How about screw you?"

"Oh, come on."

"Yeah, last I check, you hitch a ride on me."

"You gave me permission."

"You can't fly!"

"What does this have to do with anything!"

"Uh… because it does."

Mentally, Swindle and Dead End took a deep intake. This was going to be awhile.

XXX

"My head hurt, along with my legs, and my arms, and my body, and, well, everything," Scavenger complain, onlining again.

"Yeah, getting crush by the combine weight of Shockwave and Skywarp tends to cause pain," Hook replied nonchalantly, looking over Scavenger vital signs.

"Skywarp's already trying to kill me? Oh, come ooooon," Scavenger groan.

"Get over it. You've have worse. Remember when you fall from a ten story building and impale yourself?"

"Don't remind me. Can't remember how I fell though."

"By your own two feet and your tail. Well, I got good news. You've got a clean bill of health. No permanent damage or anything, aside from the aches you're feeling. Now, I'm going to the Science Lab." With that, Hook turned to go. However, before he goes, Scavenger grabbed his hand.

"Wait, Hook. I got a question. What do we do about Skywarp?" Scavenger asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. Skywarp obviously did this on purpose." Scavenger hissed.

"And what exactly do you have to suggest he did this on purpose?"

"I'm injured because of him. What else do you need?"

"Scavenger," Hook said, going into lecture mode, "in order to blame someone for something, you need physical evidence."

"I'm crushed. Isn't that enough?"

"No, it isn't. Skywarp easily could've teleport here by coincidence. While he does he have a motive, we don't know if he purposely teleported here or not. Without knowing if he did it on purpose or not, you can't blame him for anything."

"But-"

"No buts. If it happens again, then we'll consider confronting him. Until then, stay out of his way. We don't need infighting on this ship. Now stay here," Hook ordered. With that, he left the Med-lab, leaving Scavenger by himself and with his thoughts.

Was Skywarp trying to kill him? Yes, Scavenger thought. He was definitely trying to kill him. Question was how to you stop him. Kill him? It would be as simple as going into his room while he's recharging and bash his head in with his shovel. No. After that fiasco involving Thundercracker's death, Starscream was unleashing hell on his subordinates. If he heard about Skywarp's death and learn that he caused it, he would have his head. So, what else can he do? Honestly, he had no idea what to do.

Maybe that voice can think of a solution.

XXX

Misfire and Shockwave were in the science lab together and the dividing line was easy to see. Shockwave's side being easy to walk through and everything being easy to find, and Misfire's being a convoluted mess that only he could walk through without a problem. The two had been doing there own thing with Shockwave studying logs that Swindle give him as swag. Want everything? Do good. Misfire was… recharging.

Shockwave personally didn't mind that. He imagined talking to Misfire would be the equivalent to speaking to someone on fast forward. He also had a hard time actually shutting up. Include that along with his drug habit and that made him one individual Shockwave would not want to talk to for awhile. Hopefully, the silence would last for a while.

Unfortunately, the door opened, letting in Hook. "Hey, Misfire!" he shouted to Misfire. He didn't get an answer from the sleeper. Hook let out a small curse before walking over to his desk to wake him up, trying to not trip over the stuff on the floor. How could he make a mess already? They've been here for less than a day and it's already hard to walk through. What can he do in a week?

Finally he crossed the messy jungle and reached Misfire. He use the one surefire way to wake someone: slapping. The resulting scream from Misfire as he tumbled to the floor was worth it. "Ow. Okay, did you really have to do that? You know I don't like being touch," he asked.

"Let that be a lesson to not sleep anywhere except your room," Hook replied just a little smugly.

"Is that the only reason you came down here?"

"No, it isn't. The reason I came down here is to tell you that we're going to have a therapy session."

"Scrap. I was hoping you forgot about that."

"Did you forget that's the only reason why you're here. Without me, you'll still be a neurotic mess and stuck with Onslaught on Dabola. Now, you're a slightly less neurotic mess, but it's still progress. I'll call for you sometime tomorrow when I what you to come to my room for the session. Til next time." And with that, Hook went back through the jungle and out the door, leaving Misfire alone with Shockwave, who was staring at him. Misfire turned to look at him.

"What are you looking at, creep." Shockwave turned back to his data. HE wasn't having a talk with this crazy bastard. Just go back to work and pretend he doesn't exist and silence will reign.

Suddenly, the intercom in the room came alive. "HELL- AGH. DAMN THAT'S LOUD. HOLD ON. There, that's better. Listen, everybody. This is Swindle. Just thought you should know there we are at the planet Espera. I figure everybody would like to come out of the ship and look around the place. Whether you come out here or not is purely your choice, except for Shockwave. I'm visiting planets because of you and I deemed that you come look around every planet we visit. Alright then, later." With that, the intercom turned off, leading the two cons in the room. Shockwave gave one last look at his pad before putting it down and heading out the door.

"Hey, wait for me." Misfire called behind him, as he walked through the jungle of the floor like a acrobat. Shockwave ignore him and head out the room as quick as possible. Misfire got out of there and walk by Shockwave's side. "Thanks for waiting," he said bitterly. HE didn't get a reply.