Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Weightless PT 3

Killshot was jumping from rock to rock excitedly, having way too much fun. Dead End, by contrast, was jumping a lot slower, thinking about what to write. The fogginess of the area was thick, so they both made sure to keep the ship within their site, although Killshot was getting a little bit too far away from the ship. Dead End called him on this. "Stay close to the ship. You don't know what could happen if you get too far."

"Relax," he called out in a happy tone, "there's nothing to worry about. Besides, if I get lost, Swindle can just look up my location and BAM! I'm found and he'll come get me."

"What happens if he leaves you behind on purpose?" Dead End asked.

"He tried to do that a couple of times, but he always comes back," he replied, jumping to another rock, getting a little closer to the ship.

"He does?" Dead end asked, a bit surprise.

"Yeah, although I really don't know why. I guess he cares about me a little bit, somewhere in that body of his, although I don't know where. Or maybe it's because I'm really good at offering protection. Yeah. That's probably it," Killshot said, jumping to the next rock effortlessly.

"Well, I guess you better be thankful for that." Dead End said, jumping to the next rock. He glided offer lazily, latching onto to the rock when he was close enough.

"Yeah. Tell me, have you found any hidden weapons around the ship?" he asked.

"No…," Dead End said, a little worry.

"Ah, well, I guess that's a good thing. Just telling you, there are all kinds of weapons hidden on the ship. Swindle's a bit paranoid like that. If you accidently find one, don't panic and leave it alone. If you snatch it, he will know and will take it back by force, like one idiot he invited on the ship figured out," Killshot jumped to another rock near Dead End and landed. Dead End jumped from the rock he was on to that rock, latching on to it.

"What happen to him?" Dead End asked, hanging on.

"A didn't witness it; Swindle took care of it by himself. Said he didn't need any help. When he came back on the ship, he had a lot of energon on him and the weapon. He didn't say anything to me, from what I heard, the guy was found latter cut in to seven pieces. So, moral of the story: don't steal from Swindle. Dude will kill you, and you will not go gently," he finished his tale.

"My, he's a bit homicidal, isn't he?" Dead End asked, a bit nervously. He did not want another homicidal maniac as his leader.

"Only if you steal from him. Do that and he will go all psychotic fragging hatred on you. Dude's a bit crazy in the head like that." Killshot looked at the ship's entrance. "Hey, is that Shockwave? I can't believe he's actually coming out here." Dead End look at the ship, seeing Shockwave walking out of the ship. From what he saw, he could see something attach to his feet and he was carrying something in his sole hand. "Why isn't he floating?" Killshot asked from beside him.

"If I had to guess, it's probably has something to do with what he's wearing on his feet," Dead End answered. Killshot looked at Shockwave closer before he saw what Dead End was talking.

"Hey, I know those. Those are grav-boots. Keeps your feet on the ground no matter the gravity." Killshot said. Dead End gave him a odd look. Killshot noticed and provided an answer. "I've had to wear some before. Sometimes the ship requires repairs and we go out to repair it. Comes in two flavors: regular and magna-clamps. For the ship, we use magna-clamps. Looks like he's using regular," Killshot said, bending his neck to get a better look. "Yep, definitely regular."

"Looks like he'd did as Swindle requested," Dead End commented. Shockwave alked out of the ship and looked around, until he laid his optic on them. When he saw them, he started walking over to them, looking very evil. Normal look for him.

"Aw, scrap. He's walking over towards us evilly. Why is he walking over towards us evilly?" Killshot asked anxiously. Shockwave was not number one on his people to converse with.

"Maybe he requires our assistance on something," Dead End said optimistically, prompting a look from Killshot, "or he coming over here to kill us." Ah, there's his pessimism. Killshot turned his head back to Shockwave and decided to ask the question.

"Hey, Shockwave! Do you need our help with something?" He quickly whispered to Dead End, "Get ready to run."

"Swindle request that I look after the three of you to make sure you don't wander off." He looked at the two hanging on the rock. "Unfortunately, it appears that one of you already wander off."

"Three of us… do you mean Skywarp? We have no idea where he went. He just flied off to somewhere as soon as the door opened," Killshot reply to him.

"Of course one of you flew off before I came out here," Shockwave said. He used his servo to click some things on what Dead End realized was a datapad. "He's located about a mile from here. I need you two to follow me."

"What. Why?" Killshot asked.

"I need to keep my optic on you and the only way I can accomplish this is if you follow me," he replied. Killshot and Dead End looked at each other, before Killshot replied back.

"Just to make sure, this isn't some way for you to experiment on us, is it?"

"No, it isn't. Although if it was, I definitely wouldn't tell you," Shockwave replied.

"That was a stupid question," Dead End snark beside him.

"Shut up," Killshot replied back. Dead End looked at Shockwave and asked him a question.

"Why don't you call him and the comm. channel and tell him to come back?" Dead End asked.

"I tried communicating with the three of you, but you didn't answer back." The two looked look at each other before they looked at their communications channel.

"Whoops, sorry. Had mine turn off," Killshot said.

"Same here," Dead End echo.

"Why am I not surprise?" Shockwave asked himself before turning his attention back on the two above him. "I'm presuming Skywarp has his turned off, too."

"Probably," Dead End answered.

"Alright than. Follow me or stay on the ship. I am not letting you out here by yourself." The duo look at each other before giving an answer.

"I'll come. Don't want to wait in the ship. Rather stay out here." Killshot said.

"Same here," Dead End said.

"Then let's go."

XXX

Misfire walked to the science lab in a slump. Fraggin Shockwave had to go on ahead and make him more sad than having a conversation with Dead End. Was it everybody's sole goal in life to ruin his day? Besides, it wasn't like it was his fault. It was all Blackout's fault, that idiot. Fragger had to give him orders to commend a machine gun when he knew exactly how bad he was with one. It was such a stupid blunder that no one should've made and yet he did it. And Misfire couldn't exactly disagree with him for fear of being blame for treason and getting the DJD on his aft.

Everything about that op was doomed to fell.

He kept walking, ignoring Hook as he walked passed him (who did the same). None of it was his fault. It was Triggerhappy's fault for getting shot in the first place. It was Slugslinger's fault for being in front of him when he started shooting. It was all their fault, not his.

Especially Blackout's.

Misfire had reach the Science lab and he pressed a button, opening the door. It slide quietly, granting him entrance into the room. He walked into the room, not noticing a shovel in his path….

"AW SCRAP!" Misfire shouted as he felled to the floor, accidently hitting the counter as he fell.

"Sorry!" came a voice near him. He looked to see Scavenger standing over him. At least, he thought that was him. Hard to tell with all the stupid ducks clounding his vision. "You tripped on my tail. Sorry about that. Are you alright?" The medical assistant asked. Misfire processed what he said before answering the question.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he answer, ignoring the ducks and what felt like the beginning of a massive hangover.

"You're sure, because your head is a bit dented. And it isn't a small one either," he asked, worry coming through his voice. He had a dent?

"I'm fine. I've had worse, as you can obviously see," Misfire said, giving a smile to signal he was fine. It would look gentle if it wasn't for the scar running through it.

"Well, that's good. One less thing for Hook to blame me for," Scavenger said, relief coming through his voice. He looked at him seeker again. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, never better," Misfire said, trying to get up out of the floor. He was making a bit of a fuss, intaking heavily as he tries to get up, not looking okay. "In fact, I could probably fly around the whole of Cybertron in my condition," he lied, trying to assure him. Scavenger gave a light scoff: not a insulting one. Just one that ask if he thought he was that gullible.

"Come on, I'm not a idiot. I may just be Hook's assistance, but I know when someone's hurt and you're hurt. You're tripping all over yourself," the assistant pointed out; upset that someone thought he was that stupid. Misfire gave him a filthy look before he consider the situation. He wasn't exactly going anywhere at this rate, so it might be better to just do as the Scavenger says.

"Alright Scav, I'll do as you say, but I'm telling you, it's not that bad," Misfire said.

"Yeah, maybe, but you never know. Sometimes the smallest wound causes the biggest problems, as Hook says," Scavenger say, bending over to help Misfire up. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders and helps him up. He couldn't help, but notice Misfire shuddered in his arms a little bit.

"Yeah, maybe, but it's not that bad. Honestly, all I need is a good rest on the birth and I'll be good as new in the morning. I'll just buff that dent out tomorrow," Misfire coaxed with some anxiety in his voice, getting up to his legs. The ducks were slowly leaving his vision, making things easier to see.

Scavenger gave a good look, before answering, "Alright, but if you need any more help, just ask. Okay?" He asked, giving him a worried look.

"Yeah sure, just let go of me," Misfire said, shaking him off and stumbling out of the room, twisting right towards his room. Scavenger follow him, making sure he didn't hurt himself again. He also watched his tail, to make sure he didn't do anything stupid with it. Misfire hit the button that led to his door, enter the room, and close it behind him, locking it to make sure he didn't get in. Misfire headed to his berth, ignoring the knocking on his door. He search the room for his box of drugs, wanting to use them to make the dizziness go away, before he realized something.

He left the box in the lab. Slag….

Misfire briefly considered what to do. Should he leave and try to get the box with what felt like a massive concussion he had or just stay and recharge it away. The knocking on the door help formulate a answer. He stumble to his berth and laid down on it and slip into recharge mode.

XXX

Swindle sat at the cockpit, mentally wondering how much money could be made off this planet. By his estimation he counted that he could make almost nothing on this planet. There was literally nothing of note on this planet except it's weightlessness. Only cellular organisms live on this planet, so there was no moo-lah to be made from that. The ground was absolutely ordinary, just being regular old dirt. Even the atmosphere was nothing special, just a mixture of mostly oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen, with some other elements thrown in. Only thing this place would be good for was stashing stuff, and that's if he had something to keep the stuff grounded.

As he thought about the uselessness of the planet, Hook walk into the bridge, the door giving away the fact that he entered the room. He walk with a certain stride in his step that one couldn't help but think that it was with supremacy, which was par for the course with Hook. Swindle turn his head slightly to acknowledge his entrance and spoke first. "What do you want, Hook? Is your room missing a block of high-grade that you deserved?" Swindle asked, sarcastically. Hook frown slightly, but still walked the same way.

"No, I didn't ask for one and didn't expect one. Besides, I don't drink that anymore," Hook answered.

"You don't drink it anymore? Why not? You're a lightweight or something like that?" Swindle asked. Hook scoff at that.

"I'll let you know that I can easily drink anyone in my gestalt under the table. Unlike some built like you, I can hold it in," Hook retort.

"Oh, so you're calling me a lightweight? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and have a contest with me?" Swindle asked, hoping to make some money from this.

"No thank you. Like I said, I don't drink that scrap anymore," Hook said with an air of superiority. He arrived at the cockpit and sat down in the seat next to Swindle. "I trust that no one will mine if I take this seat?"

"Of course not, however, if you take this seat with my permission, than we've got a problem," Swindle answer.

"Understand, you greedy slagger."

"Happy to be one," Swindle answer happily, not letting the remark get to him.

"So, nice ship you got here," Hook acknowledges. "You bought it from someone or did you build it from scratch?"

"Stole it."

"Ah, of course you did. This ship's too nice for you to put too much money in it," Hook remark.

"Hey, just because I stole it doesn't mean I didn't put some modifications to it," Swindle said defensibly.

"Like what?" Hook asked.

"Take the engine. I got it loaded with a Ajax P-9000 Grade-B Jump Launch Accelerator," Swindle say, showing off.

"That's expensive… and a mouthful," Hook snark.

"Yeah, well, I just called it Thunderblast for short," Swindle said, with a odd sort of happiness in his voice.

"I'm guessing someone important to you," Hook said.

"She was an old flame of mine back on Cybertron, about 300,000 years before the war began. She was a cute femme, but don't let that fool you. She had one heck of a left hook," Swindle said, unable to keep the happiness from his voice and his face..

"And what happen to here?" Hook asked. Swindle faced sober at that and his voice felt a bit more restrained as he explained simply:

"She found out what I did for a living." Hook didn't say anything about that. "When she found out, she was really mad. Wanted to know how long I had been doing this. Why I was doing this. I tried to explain all of it to here, but she wouldn't have any of that. Next thing I know I'm laying on the ground with some energon spilling from my mouth. She left and I didn't see her again. She didn't send the police on me either. I always found that odd. Maybe she liked me well enough not to call them." Swindle said, ending his tale about here. Hook stayed silent at that. It was obvious a very personal moment that he want nothing to do with. "I never saw her again after that. From what I heard, she enlisted with the Autobots, so she's probably dead by know. Nothing I can do about that." Swindle stayed silent until he spoked up again.. "I guess arms dealer only have one love," he remarked bitterly.

"Yeah, I guess so," Hook remarked, feeling that this was getting way too personal. He looked around the buttons, wondering what they did and trying to ignore Swindle. He was seriously being sadder then Dead End (a hard feat to accomplish) and he really need to find some way to lighten up. He looked at the buttons until he notice a flashing button on the middle console. "Hey, Swindle. What does that mean?" Hook ask. Swindle snapped out of his hazy look and look at the button.

"The guys are trying to contact us. Wonder's what's up," Swindle asked himself, forgetting the conversation with Hook. He pressed the button and immediately heard gunfire in the background. "Primus, what's going on there?" Swindle asked.

"Yeah, you won't believe this Swindle, but we got in a firefight." Killshot remarked.

"With what? This planet is inhabitable except for some microorganisms," Swindle said.

"I didn't said they were locals," Killshot said, before a loud shot rang out. "Oh, slagger. You almost hit. You're going to pay for that." The comm.. line was suddenly rang out again with a even louder shot. "Ha, gotcha. Took his head right off."

"Killshot, pay attention. Now, who's shooting at you?" Swindle asked again, growing more impatient. Killshot happily provided an answer.

"Fragging pirates!"