Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Jetpacks was Yes! PT 3

Skywarp flew the skies, leading his 'seeker group.' He turned his head to see how they were doing. Shockwave was doing the best, surprisingly. In fact, he was flying flawlessly, dodging everything in the way. Makes sense since Skywarp remember being able to change into a jet once. Of course, he doesn't now for some odd reason. Never explain why, which was Shockwave's usual thing. Never say anything except what pertains to the manner on hand.

Dead End was doing good, but not as good as Shockwave. He dodged everything that was in his way, but he was sloppy in some of those turns. Skywarp had to admit that he was not bad, for a grounder.

Killshot was definitely the worse of the bunch. Yeah, he was aeons better than before, but he was still hitting some of the objects, scratching his paint job on many of them as hit them. He might also have had a couple dents here and there in his chassis, but nothing too serious. Good flyer, he was not. An excellent source of entertainment as he try to cuss out everything he hit, he was. "Fragging dirt clumps. I will rip you aft- uh, wait. You don't have any. Scrap." Try to.

"Come on, Killshot," the actual seeker said. "I think someone who can move around as much as you do without flying would be a natural at this." Killshot heard his comment and fire back.

"Well, maybe if you actually give me reliable instructions, then maybe I could fly decently."

"Dead End doing well," Skywarp pointed out. Dead End nodded to that as he dodged another solid ball of dirt clump together.

"Yeah, well, maybe you hate me and are trying to make me fail as much as possible," Killshot theorize.

"Or you just suck," Skywarp jeered. Killshot stayed silent, contemplating a good comeback. While he was contemplating, Shockwave asked Skywarp about their progress.

"Skywarp, exactly how far away are we from the base?" Shockwave asked.

"Just a couple of cycles and we'll be there," Skywarp answered. As the conversation went on between the two, Killshot was still thinking about how to answer back. Unfortunately, his thoughts would be interrupted by an unwanted collision.

Thunk!

"Ah, what the frag?!" Killshot yelled out as he went off balance for a little bit. He steadied himself as he looked at what he ran into. "Ugh, I just flew into one of those organics' body! I think I got there blood on me!" he exclaimed, red liquid on his chassis.

"Better your paint job than mine," Dead End commented from next to him.

"Yeah, well here, have some," Killshot said, as he flinged it toward him. Unfortunately, physics decided to have some fun with him and the liquid immediately went back into his face and shades. "Ugh. Are you serious? This is fragging unbelievable!" Killshot exclaimed.

"I wonder," Skywarp mused, "If I start a drinking game with taking a shot every time you cursed, how long would it take for me to get overloaded?"

"Frag all of you!" Killshot yelled at them. Skywarp laughed to himself.

XXX

Goliath enter the communications room. The room was mostly the color of the dirt, brown, due to this being just a temporary place. He headed to the screen at the end of the room where a Cybertronian techie was. "Yes, Goliath?" the techie asked.

"Get in contact with Corpsegrinder, now," Goliath order. "We have some really unwanted visitors coming."

"On it," the techie said, as he tried to contact their ship. Almost immediately, the screen came only to show another Cybertronian whose would give Megatron a run for his money. He was colored a dull brown, with some black details on him. When he spoke, he asked in a deep voice. "Goliath, what's going on?" he asked.

"We got enemies here. According to the details I've heard, their Decepticons," he said. As he say that, Corpsegrinder reacted exactly how he expected. In rage.

"Those pit spawns are their right now!" He screamed out at his SIC. Goliath took that sudden burst of rage calmly, in sharp contrast to the techie who screamed in terror and hid crouch behind the console to hide from the captain's rage.

"Yes, sir," Goliath answered.

"Hold those bastards off as long as you can, I'm coming over there right now. Protect that relic and the energon at all costs, got that? We need those," Corpsegrinder ordered him.

"Affirmative."

"Good. Give me a couple of megacycles and I'll be there to kill cons," Corpsegrinder said, as the other end of the line cut off. That's the bad thing about having war veterans as a captain; they always have a certain hatred for certain groups.

"Is he gone?" the techie said from under the table as he looked up from under the console. Upon seeing the captain gone, he got back up and sat down in his seat calmly. "Sorry about that, the captain scares me," the techie explained.

"It's alright. He scares most people. Nobody will hear about it," Goliath said as he started walking out of the room. "Probably," he murmur to himself as he walked into the hallways, bumping into another pirate in the hallway. Goliath didn't move a inch, but the pirate fell flat on his ass.

"Sorry about that," the pirate said, as he got back up, "but we got problems. The Decepticons were spotted by the guard. According to him, there's four of them."

"That's all?" Goliath inquired.

"So far. There could be more, but we don't know for sure."

"Alright then. Tell everyone to get in defensive positions to guard the energon and the relic," Goliath ordered.

"Got it," the pirate said as he ran to give the pirates the orders.

"Oh, and if they're too drunk to do anything, tell them to stay out of the way. The last thing I want is easily avoidable friendly fire," Goliath ordered.

XXX

"Swindle calling in to tell you we're following you. How far away from the pirates' place?" Swindle asked the other end of the line.

"According to Skywarp, a couple of cycles," Dead End answered on the other line.

"Alright. Quick question, exactly what race are the pirates?" Swindle asked.

"About half of them are Cybertronian, while the other half I'm unsure. Never seen them before," Dead End answered honestly.

"What do they look like?"

"They're about as big as us, come in various shades of green and have scales," Dead End described the other race.

"I think I know what there are," Swindle said. "They are Arcaedians from the planet Arcaedion. Nasty place. Currently involve in a civil war like our own, but is less destructive for now," Swindle said like he was talking about a business. "High paying customers," he added as an afterthought.

"Made deals with them before?" Dead End asked.

"About 20 stellar cycles ago. Got paid big money for it. I doesn't matter who wins there war, although I would prefer it if the current government lives. Much easier to make deals with."

"Any noticeable characteristics about them?" Dead End asked.

"Nothing to worry about. They live for roughly 1000 stellar cycles, so they quite long for an organic race, which means some of them may have quite a bit of experience," Swindle informed him in his business-like tone still.

"Understand. I'll inform the others about this," Dead End said.

"One more thing. I checking the sensors, and I don't see any ships on the planet besides us," Swindle told him.

"Meaning?" Dead End asked, although from the sound of his voice, Swindle guessed he already knew.

"Pirates need a ship. That's a fact. There ship must be somewhere else right now," Swindle informed.

"Which means?" Dead End asked.

"You guys have to be quick. If their enough of them to leave some of their forces here, I imagine their ship to be a lot bigger than us. I admit, I've got some nice equipment on the sip to handle them, but we have no idea what there ship is using and I rather not figure out. Find the relic and get out of there fast," Swindle explained.

"Understood," Dead End said as the line click on the other end.

"So," Hook said from his console, "we're about to make a lot of pirates mad."

"I think mad is stating it nicely," Swindle replied. As he finished speaking, the door to the bridge opened to let in Scavenger carrying in a metal box.

"Hey, Hook. I found something you might want to see," Scavenger said as he walked towards his leader.

"Can it wait? We're about to engage in a attack," Hook said, leaving Scavenger confuse at that. Pirates? It suddenly clicked in his head.

"Pirates. You mean like pirates that hijack ships and rob people pirates?" Scavenger asked.

"Yeah, pirates," Swindle answered. "We think they have something very valuable and we're going to go get it," he explained. "You're boss is currently operating a turret design to make chunks out of enemy."

"Exactly what will this turret do to the pirates?" Hook asked.

"Let's just said that there won't be much of them left to identify them," Swindle said with a little smile to his face. As he made the comment, the radio came back online as Dead End shouted at Swindle.

"Swindle, we're at the pirates' location, but they're in defensive positions. We need some air support." Swindle heard the request and answer back swiftly.

"Got it. We're 30 seconds away. Get ready for a lot of firepower," Swindle explained as he turned off the radio. He towards Hook. "You're ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be," Hook replied back a little nervously.

"Calm down. I'm sure you'll do fine. Just aim for the larger amount of targets," Swindle explained.

XXX

Dead End heard the click and turned to his allies. "Give him a few seconds. He'll be here soon," he told them.

"Alright," Killshot replied as he popped out of cover in a break of the fire and took aim at the pirates near the crater. He fire at a arcaedion, but only graze his arm as the reptile went back to cover. His allies responded kindly, firing at Killshot's position, who got back into cover. "Frag. I think the fluids on my glasses are messing up my aim," he said as he took off his glasses and began trying to wipe away the blood away using his hand.

"If you want to remove the blood from your body, I recommend using a soft material," Shockwave said.

"What's exactly is blood?" Skywarp asked.

"It's a organics' life-force. It is comparable to energon except they make it in their body instead of searching for them in the environment," Shockwave answer. As he finished his statement, he saw they ship heading their way, making very little sound. Several of the pirates blocking the entrance held their mouth open at the sight of the ship, realizing very quickly if they don't leave soon, they were screwed. It became obvious to the other pirates that the ship was not good news when it fire on them.

SHOOM!

The turret from the bottom of the ship fire down upon them a large laser. The laser impacted, disintegrating many of the pirates while a few of them manage to got of the radius of the blast and back into the base. The four Decepticons watch the blast as it hit the pirates. It was pretty obvious that the blast left very little survivors.

"Damn," Killshot commented as the gun stop and admired the carnage. He had to give his employer some credit. He has some wonderful toys to play with.

"I believe you guys are good to go," Swindle commented from the comm. link. "You can shower me with praise after the mission is done."