Status: A little twilight fan fiction

Untitled

1.Forks

Maren's outfit:
John's outfit:[alex-pettyfer-black-and-white-blond-blonde-boy-Favim.com-11...
Adalyn's outfit:

I watched as we past the sign that said welcome to Forks population 3,000. I sighed listening to my iPod. I looked out the windows as we got deeper and deeper into the woods. On our way I saw a glass house and a figure move inside of it. I ignored it I didn't think Henri would let us have neighbors but i guess he did. We got to a pretty house i would say.
encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_LbUi-lxeW8AqH...
My room looked like this.
encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSf_uuTVDSvgRwK...
I looked out my window and sighed new town new name sad part is if we slip we change.....Everything.
~Alice's P.O.V~
I was with Jasper laying on his shoulder sitting in the living room with rest if the Cullen clan, when i had a vision. I saw new faces four a man possibly in his fifties. A girl with long blonde hair.A boy with short hair, and then a girl with short blonde hair. The three teens weren't normal but i couldn't quite point it out. I saw three symbols all had on their calves then my vision ended. I gasped as I saw a car pass by holding one of the girls I saw in my vision followed by the other three. Jasper made me look at him with a fearful stare.
Alice:we have company
Esme smiled coolly.
Esme:well the best way to learn about them is to greet them.
Bella:what if they aren't human
Alice:they can't be wolfs or vampires cause 1)they had blue eyes and we all would be able to smell them.
Esme went to go bake a pecan pie. When she was done we drove over cause it was a good ten minutes over there. The house was like a cottage/mansion. Carlisle knocks on the door and Edward guards Bella unless something goes wrong. The man i saw in my vision opened the door.
Carlisle:hello my name is Carlisle Cullen me and my family wanted to welcome you
Henri:oh well im Henri Smith please come in.
We walked in and I saw three blonde heads facing the Tv.
Carlisle:this is my wife Esme
Esme:please to meet you
Henri:dido
Carlisle:these are my daughters Alice,Rosalie,and Bella. My sons Edward,Emmett,Eron,and Jasper.
Henri:um those blondes over there are my two girls Adalyn and Maren and my son John.
As they heard their names they came in usion not speaking but nodding their heads. I looked down at Maren's leg and on her calve was one of the symbols i saw it looked engraved into her skin. Bella became mesmerized. Henri,Carlisle, and Esme went outside while he gave them a tour and talked. They went back to the couch back to staring at the Tv.
me:so like you guys going to Forks High School.
Adalyn spoke for her two siblings but only one word.
Adalyn:yes.
I nodded.
Bella:how old are you guys?
Adalyn,John,Maren:18.
It was getting kind of scary how they said everything at the same time.
Rosalie:you guys don't look alike.
John:well isn't that just too bad.
He said it blankly showing no expression in his voice.Maren looked at me and smiled? confusing me beyond expense. Emmett looked at Adalyn who stared back but for a second or two. Adalyn rolled up the hem of her pants and revealed the second symbol.
Eron:are those tattoos?
John:yeah but they don't match.
He showed his another symbol they had them! They looked at us again and I am positive their eyes went dark blue.
encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOUTwNbpf0qBdmM...
one thing we all knew these people weren't to combine nor get to know