Status: A little twilight fan fiction

Untitled

2.Forks High School

We drove into the parking lot of Forks High School home of the Spartans. I heard hushed whispers.
Girl 1:who are they
Boy1:they just moved here my mom told me
Boy2:the girls are hot
Girl1:I'd like to take a piece out of him.
I giggled as I saw John wince in fright. We walked across into the school building. We reached the office and an old woman who looked warm gave us our schedules. I looked down at it in disgust. I had History when John and Maren were about to laugh they looked down and they had it too. We walked bitterly to First Period. I opened the door to an old balding man who was talking about America's wars to a half dead class. Their eyes shot open when we walked in boots making an impact on the floor.
John:are you Mr.Bickers and is this advanced History?
Mr.Bickers:ah yes, you must be the triplets I am receiving today well you can just go sit with Angela over there.Angela raise your hand
Angela was a sweet girl she was pretty too. She invited us to sit with her at lunch.
~lunch~
So far Forks was okay but annoying. I met Angela's friends Jessica,Ben.Mike,and Tyler. Jessica was hiding her hatred behind her pearly white smile. I looked at the window and to my despair the Cullens were here...yay note my sarcasm. I knew they were vampires I mean they might as well wear a huge sign on their forehead! They looked at us with passing glimpses Bella Swan held on to her precious boyfriend like they were dying! Emmett came in alone after his siblings but he showed no sign of sadness. I knew how it felt not having someone in that way. Maren and John were practically together! Which left me to walk alone. I looked at them titling my head like i was trying to pin point something. I turned away and put my back to them. The rest of lunch went on quiet with little sentences hanging in the air.
~Last Period-P.E.
I walked into the smelly gym angry I hated gym! The gym i did required fighting and using your gifts carefree. Mike Newton waved his arms at me like he was trying to signal a plane it was ridiculous! I sat by him showing no emotion holding the blank face me and my siblings were famous for. Behind me were Jasper,Alice,and the bear himself....Emmett. I wanted to run into a wall and then go deep fry Henri for making us go to school. worst part of my day When he Mike through a volleyball it hit me in my EYE! Highlight of my day when he slid on his butt. I was getting ready to leave looking at the bell as if it was mandatory! I felt Emmett plop down beside me.
Emmett:hey
me:hey
Emmett:whats up?
me:the sky.
He smiled showing off a dimple. His smile was contagious making me did a side smile on the side he wasn't on. He was about to comment on it with a grin. The bell rang and i jumped up from the bench before he could say anything. yelling out "you saw nothing!"