Status: A little twilight fan fiction

Untitled

5.What are you?

I was walking in the forest with Bernie Kosar. I was still shaky but I was curious to know what was also here. I heard footsteps behind me and then felt arms on my waist causing me to scream.I turned to see John and Maren. I hit John on the shoulder while he laughed like me scared was the funniest thing in the world.
john:I'm not even sorry *chuckles*
Maren:sorry but you should have seen your face
me:haha it was hilarious *sarcasm*
john:why you here...alone?
I sighed at John's big brother like personality.
me:I think we aren't the only supernatural things here
John:we're things wow i feel offended
me:I'm serious
John:alright alright lets check these woods out but we better hurry we might get attacked by a giant Fork
Me and Maren stared at him.
John:what that wasn't funny?
me:let me think about........no!
John:what ever
We walked on and then I felt that feeling again. I felt Bernie growing with protection down at my feet. I heard some sort of dying animal. I looked at them and we stood behind a tree peeking. My eyes grew wide to see the Cullens not having a camp out like they said but a feed on animals! I looked at Maren's face scrunch up and she looked nauseous. John quietly scoffed turning his head around in disgust. I looked down at Bernie as he hid behind my leg. I was too stunned to move for what its worth if i was in my right mind I would be running screaming like Miss. Piggy.
John:gross!
At once all their heads flicked towards us. Jasper hissed along with the ice queen.Bernie transformed and we got in positioned to fight. I really didn't know why I was positioned to fight I felt pretty sick from what I saw.
Henry:wait! guys hold on!
Bernie turned back to the cute little dog his image was and we went to go stand behind Henry.
Henry:do not be alarmed they weren't going to hurt you these kids are from Lorien they are not human come with me and we can figure this out.
I saw Bella run towards Edward and hold on to him.
me:dude thats sick how you brought your girlfriend to this
Bella:you know nothing about them!
Maren:I know i got pretty sick from watching this little show i like meat to but damn! i think im going vegan
John:can i have a salad tonight?
me:this is ridiculous we are not human! your not human! so can we freaking go talk!!!!!!!
Emmett:alright yeash someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
I wanted to scold him but the bastard was smiling