Status: I really hope you guys enjoy this story! I know it may sound tacky, but I promise it is actually really good. Please let me know what you think (:

Operation Bang

Congratulations Graduates!

"Oh, honey, you look so beautiful! Here... Stand with your sister in front of this tree for a picture," April's mother grabbed her by the arm and moved her by the old tree in their backyard.

"Mom... Not in front of everyone. Can't we do this later?" April rolled her eyes. Her and her sister's friends were scattered all around the backyard for their graduation party.

"Stop worrying. You worry too much. Just stand here. Where is Serena?" Her mother frantically walked around searching for April's sister, leaving April standing their alone.

April watched everyone at the party. Not many of April's friends were there, but of course, April only had a few friends. The party was only so packed because of all the friends her sister, Serena, had. Serena was the popular, pretty, and outgoing sister. April, on the other hand, was shy and unpopular. People only knew her as 'Serena's sister'.

But then there was her best friends: Ana and Ashleigh. Ana was a fenomenal actress. She did everything from musical theatre to improv to directing. She was voted most talented in the senior standouts at our school. Even though her parents didn't approve of her going to school for musical theatre, she did it anyways - Ana was rebellious in that sort of way. Ashleigh was different. She was in the top ten of our class, voted most likely to succeed in senior standouts, and she still managed to have a social life.

Then there was April. What was so special about her? She had decent grades but they weren't as amazing as Ashleigh's, she wasn't talented at anything like Ana was, and she wasn't as pretty as her sister Serena was.

"Oh my god, Mom interrupts everything," Serena grunted through gritted teeth. April jumped, a little startled from her sister catching her off guard.

"Okay, girls. Smile and say cheese!" Their mother held up the camera pointing it at the two sisters.

"Cheese," they muttered through their smiles. "Take the freaking picture, Mom." Serena mumbled quietly. April chuckled silently.

"You girl grew up too fast," their mother shook her head admiring the picture on the camera and walked away before she choked up.

"So," Serena started. "I think tonight is the night!"

"The night? What do you mean by that?" April raised her eyebrow.

"Austin and I are finally going to do it." She explained all giddily.

It took April a few moments to realize what Serena actually meant. "You guys haven't already?"

"Well, we've gotten close. But he always stops it before it goes any further. But I think it's maybe because he's not prepared. Tonight I'm sure he will be," she paused and thought to herself. "Hopefully." There was a sense of worry in Serena's eyes.

"Good lucky with that," April smiled and patted her sister's shoulder as she walked away.

April walked inside her house where the party continued. She wasn't too fond of her sister. They were just two completely different people: Serena was popular, beautiful, outgoing, had the perfect boyfriend, and she had so many friends. April, on the other hand, wasn't any of those things: she only had two friends, she wasn't drop dead gorgeous like her sister was, the only fun thing she's done in the past week was read a book, and she didn't have a super hot boyfriend.

But April didnt need those things. She was happy with what she had. She loved her two best friends because she could trust them and knew she could count on them at all times. She didnt need to be super attractive because she knew that one day someone would find her somewhat pretty and like her for what's on the inside. As for the exciting lifestyle, that's one thing April wanted to change this summer. She wanted to have fun! It wasn't enough just sitting down and relaxing and reading a good book. Her entire high school career, April never went to a party. Her sister went to at least two every weekend! April has never even had a sip of beer. Not even a first kiss. How was it that these past four years, its as if she has been living under a rock? This summer, she wanted all of that to change.

"Where have you been?!" Ana linked onto her arm. "Ashleigh and I have been looking for you everywhere!"

"Yeah," then Ashleigh linked on to April's other arm. "There are so many people here. Are your parents aware that somebody spiked the lemonade?"

"Seriously, one sip of that thing and your done!" Ana added jokingly.

"Do you guys want to sleep over tonight? We can get movies and I will make popcorn and we could order some pizza?" April suggested hoping they'd say yes.

"I don't know. I think Ryan and I were going to hang out one last time before he left for Italy." Ana brought up.

"Ana," Ashleigh shook her head. "Are you sure you trust him going to Italy? And might I add that he's going with three of his potential frat buddy's!"

"Stop!" Ana smacked Ashleigh's shoulders. "I trust him. And he's going to study. He would never do that to me. We happen to love each other, okay?"

"Has he ever told you he's loved you?" April raised her eyebrow.

Ana stood there unable to speak. She was quiet for a moment. "Not yet," she said sheepishly. But she reassured, "but he will! I know he will. We've been together for five months. It has to be said soon, right?"

April put her hand on Ana's shoulder. "Don't worry too much. I'm sure Ryan is just nervous. Guys get nervous sometimes."

"You're right. I shouldn't stress over it! Lets just have fun."

"Now that's what I like to here!" Ashleigh smiled and the girls continued their way to the kitchen to eat some food.

Serena wandered the house looking for Austin. Where did he go, she kept asking herself. Serena and Austin had been together for nine months and their relationship has been more than perfect. Hot and steamy make out sessions, cuddling, going out on many dates, and holding hands in public. He was the perfect boyfriend for her and she wanted more than anything to take the next step with him.

She walked outside on the porch in her backyard scanning the crowd of people hoping to find Austin.
There he was, standing with his large group of friends. Serena smiled to herself as she watched him: he would run his hand through his perfect blonde locks and he looked so good in his navy blue fitted suit.

"I can't believe that is all mine," Serena whispered to herself. She walked up to him with a flirty smirk upon her lips. "Hi there."

"Hey, Babe," Austin wrapped his arm around her waist as he continued speaking to his friends.
Serena was confused. Couldn't he tell she wanted to go off alone to spend time together? Apparently he was completely oblivious.

Serena began to give him more obvious signs and she began to intertwine her fingers into his hair. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye unsure of what she was trying to tell him. Serena rolled her eyes. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Meet me in my bedroom in five minutes." She softly kissed his temple - it drove him crazy - and walked away. Serena knew that would get him going.

A few minutes passed and Serena had been waiting in her room patiently for Austin to come into her room. She double checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was presentable. She pushed up her curly blonde hair to add more volume. As she was fixing herself, Austin walked right through the door.

"Hi, so why did I have to come in here?" Austin raised his eyebrow.

Serena didn't say anything. She slowly approached him and kissed his soft lips. Austin couldn't refuse it. He brought his hands along the small frame of her back and down lower. Serena pulled back to look him in the eyes. She pulled him by his collar to her bed throwing him on top of her. She began to unbutton his top taking off his shirt. Then her hands moved to his belt buckle.

Austin was hesitant. "Wait what are you doing?"

"I thought that-"

"You thought that what?"

"I thought tonight was the night," Serena sat back against the bed frame.

"You thought we would have sex tonight?"

"Austin..." Serena sighed. "We've been together for nine months."

"I know. But we haven't even talked about this Serena."

"I'm sorry. I just figured you would want it, too." She shrugged not looking at him.

"I do, Baby, I do. But when it's the right moment."

"And tonight isn't?" Serena was taken back. He was a guy! Shouldn't he want to sleep with her in a heartbeat?

"No! Look," he wrapped his arms around her. "I want it to be perfect."

"Austin, we only have one summer left. You can't keep me waiting this long."

Austin sighed, "You are just so impatient aren't you?"

"Have you met me?" She faced him giving him a funny face. The two of the laughed it off and he kissed her. "Come on, lets head downstairs."

She grabbed his hands and led him out towards the hallway. "You know," Austin muttered. "I feel a little tipsy."

"Oh! You must have had my lemonade then," Serena smirked to herself.

"You didn't."

"This party needed a little something to make it more fun," she turned around and winked at him.
Austin chuckled and shook his head, "And so the summer begins..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It'll get better. This is just an opener. Keep reading and let me know what you think!