‹ Prequel: Wake Up

Feed Me

One of One

“Please tell me you brought me food.” Niall said once Zayn walked through their door.

“Well hello to you too.” Zayn said rolling his eyes and leaning in for a kiss but Niall dodged it and took the bag of food from him. “Oh come on Niall, I don’t even get a kiss.”

“Come over here so I can give you one.”

Zayn sighed and walked over to his boyfriend, taking his face in his hands and kissing him roughly on the lips before letting go of his face and getting a fork for Niall.

“I want to try to use the chopsticks this time.” Niall tells Zayn sitting on the stool and patting the one next to him for Zayn.

“You’ve tried, like a million times and still can’t do it.”

Niall rolled his eyes, “Never say never right? Come on one more time. Be my cheerleader.”

“Go Niall go.” Zayn cheered as monotone as he could as he started to eat his food.

He moved around in his chair so he could watch Niall attempt to use chopsticks for the millionth time but like the previous times Niall kept failing. Zayn couldn’t help but laugh as he watched Niall try with all his might but he just knew he wasn’t going to get it this time.

“Show me again.” Niall told Zayn.

Zayn sighed and placed Niall’s fingers exactly how they were supposed to go but it still didn’t work and Niall was getting frustrated. In fact after two more times he just gave up and threw the chopsticks onto the counter and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting all the same.

“Awe, baby, don’t be so mad.”

“I just don’t get why I can’t do it.” Niall pouted and glancing at Zayn.

“It’s okay babes, come here.”

Zayn picked up some of Niall’s food using his chopsticks and feeding Niall, making Niall smile in return. Although it’s a silly act Zayn loves seeing Niall smile so he continued to feed him until Niall made Zayn eat some of his own food for a change. Zayn went back to feeding Niall, even adding airplane noises just so he could hear Niall’s giggles even though Niall kept Zayn to stop.

“You’re silly.” Niall told Zayn after they finally finished eating.

Zayn shrugged, “Maybe but you love it.”

Niall smiled and pouted his lips for a kiss, smiling when he received one, “I do and I love you. Thanks for not giving up on me.”

Zayn smiled softly and brought Niall into a hug, “Anything for my baby boy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
don't like this one very much but that's okay.

this is for my baby girl, kayla. i love you kitty.