Status: I accidentally deleted this, please enjoy

Everywhere is Fire

Everywhere is Fire: Chapter 7

I honestly had no idea what escaping would be like.

I didn't even know HOW I'd escape.

When the truck finally reached an old place, we got out. It was beginning to rain, and winds picked up. "We can't move all of our stuff in these conditions," James said. "Get her inside. I have some business to clear up with her."

They got me inside--and Dan had ropes. He pushed me down and said, "You. Stay there."

James helped bring a latter in. Since there were bars sticking out of the wall, I figured he'd tie the ropes there so I could stay tied.

James went back outside. This time he went into the back of the building. I looked at the walls. They once were a light blue--but now the paint was peeling and you saw mostly gray.

I stared at the open door. It was pouring outside, the noise echoing through the old building.

As silent as I could, I began inching towards the door. I looked back several times to see if Dan was looking, but he wasn't.

I slipped out of the door.

I began running, and I felt the rain pour on my face at a rapid rate. It felt good in a way, it felt like freedom. I didn't have much energy due to small meals and pain--but this was great. I could run free.

Suddenly I slipped.

I felt myself going down, until my head slammed against a rock.

Everything was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. :(

But I hope it's worth it.

I'm sorry it's late--I was on vacation.

I hope you enjoy this!