Status: First story on this site.

Babysitting Was Just A Job.

Why Do I Get Stuck Babysitting?

*Third person pov.*
Caroline's mother has been friends with Avenged Sevenfold for years. The band protects Caroline from everything. They even have to approve of her boyfriends. They don't approve of this one. Nate, they've tried everything they can to scare him off, but nothing works. He's stuck to Caroline's hip. The guys have accepted that. All except Zacky that is. He's always been way more protective of her than the others.

*First person pov*
I was getting ready to go out with Nate when my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Caroline. Will you babysit Skye for me tonight? I have a concert tonight." Zacky asked. "Uhm... sure." I said. "Thank you soooo much!!" Zacky said excitedly. "Yeah, no problem. But Nate isn't going to be happy..." I added my voice quiet. "And why isn't he?" Zacky snapped. "Cause he thinks you like me." I stated barley audible. "You never know. I could." Zacky teased. "I know you don't. You'd never go for someone as ugly as me." I said matter-of-factly. "You aren't ugly. So, I might go for you, you never know." Zacky stated confidently."I-I gotta go, Zack." I said then hung up quickly.

*Texting*
Zack: Why'd you hang up? I was just teasing..
Caroline: Because, Nate called.
Zack: Oh, I see. gtg. See you at five.

I just pissed Zacky off.. I lied to him. Nate didn't call.. I just didn't want to deal with the fact the I like someone i'll never have a chance with. Zacky is almost 21, I'll never have a chance with him.. and he knows about my past... That just makes everything worse.. Zacky has always been there for me. Through therapy and everything. When my mom died they were there for me. Zack the most. It's really hard for me to admit that I like him. Because, I know he'll never like me back. I knew that when I first started having feelings for him. I remember all those night when he held me..

*FLASHBACK*
"I... I can't believe she's gone.." I sobbed into Zack's chest, he rubbed my back trying to comfort me. "Shh. It'll all be okay. I promise." Zack said calmly. I shook violently from crying so hard. Zack caried me up to my room. He satayed with me that night. He slept on the couch. When I woke up the next morning he was snooring loudly. I went to the kitchen and made coffee. I looked up and seen a picture on my mom and I on the fridge, I lost it. I threw the coffee mug at the nearest wall then, fell to the floor crying and screaming. "I need my fucking mom!!" I screamed in between sobs. Zack awoke with a jolt. "Car, it's okay." Zack said as he pulled me into his lap. "I'm here for you. I'm never leaving you, i'll always be here. I promise." Zack said as he kissed my forehead.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
"Hey Zack, I'm on my way over. I'll be there soon. Tell Skye I brought her something. Bye." I rambled over to Zack's voicemail. He's mad at me.. He never ignores my calls... I threw my phone onto the passanger seat. "YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORRREEEE!!!!'' I screamed along with the song blasting through my speakers. I turned my music down as I pulled into Zack's driveway. Zack and Skye were waiting outside for me. That means he heard my voicemail. I sighed and got out of the car.

"What'd you get me?!?!" Skye asked excited. I pulled a bright pink teddy bear out of my bag. "Here you go sweetie." I said as I handed it to her. "I love it!!" She screamed as she hugged me. "Why don't you go put that in your room?" Zack asked and Skye ran off to her room. 'Why'd you ignore my call?" I asked after Skye was out of hearing distance. "Because, I can." Zack snapped. "Zack, if you're gonna be like this I can go back home. I won't put up with it." I snapped back at him. I looked at him to see his eyes a brighter green than usual. "Car, I.. I never mind." He said as Skye ran back into the room. "I gotta get heading out now. Love you, Skye." Zack said as he pulled Skye into a hug. "Love you too, daddy." Zack pulled away from the hug and walked out the door without saying goodbye to me. Fine, fuck you Zack. Two can play at this game. I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to mention that zacky is 21 in this story.