Status: really ***ing new. omg, i'm so excited for this!

Breathe Me in Sweet Suffering

World's out to get me

Bam snickered and if I wasn't so drowsy I would have taken a swing at him.

"It's your fault you know. Racing out of here not even considering that you were sick yesterday."

I poured myself another spoon of medicine. Probably overdosing myself but anything to escape my itchy throat. Beside I think I needed the overdose. Both mom and Kyle had gone to visit Kyle's brother and Bam was dying to ask me questions about last night.

"So what was Chris I hate you Cerulli doing in your bed this morning?"

Yepp. There it was. The question even I didn't really have an answer too.

"With any other girl I would have though she hid her crush on the guy with loathing but you are my Katt and when my Katt loathes someone she really loathes them."

I sighed almost dipping my nose in the cup of tea. Too bad I couldn't drown myself in it. Then I wouldn't be in pain right now or having to answer questions from an all too amused Bam.

"I have no idea. He showed up here with chicken soup so I thought I was having a fever dream. I mean Chris the schools asshole doesn't show up on your door with chicken soup. He laughs at pain not nurture the sick. He fed me, tucked me in and used his body heat to warm me up."

Chris snickered and I took a swing at him instantly regretting it as it forced a violent sneeze.

"Not that kind of body heat you jerk. My innocence is perfectly intact thank you very much."

I continued before Bam could state that I was indeed a virgin but nowhere near innocent.

"Yeah and he said he was sorry and if I was in my right mind I would have told him to stick it but my delusional sick self said that I forgave him. And that's it."

"Hmmm."

I glared at him.

"What's with the hmmm?"

"You state that this Chris doesn't like you right?"

I nodded trying to stuff my whole face into the damp from the teacup. God I hated being sick.

"Weird, because judging how he looked at you and how he looked at me, I would say the boy is head and heels in love with you."

The sip of tea I had just taken got sprayed all over the table.

"What the hell? Have you been smoking weed or did the paint fumes finally get to you? There is no way in hell Chris is in love with me. He has made almost every school day since I moved here to a living hell for me and now spends it freaking me out with some weird plan of his to annoy me. Chris Cerulli is not in love with me! Bats will love light before that! Hell will freeze over and Martha Stuart will take over the world in a huge conspiracy with the nuns! Kim will break up with TJ and my mom will become a Christian before that happens!"

Bam frowned and wiped the tea spill with a cloth.

"Kim will break up with TJ and your mom getting religious in the same sentence? This Kim must really love this TJ fellow."

I rolled my eyes and took another sip of the almost too hot tea.

"Please. He didn't even know she existed some months ago and she had the biggest crush on him. Borderline obsession. She knew everything about him from his dogs name to his favorite color. Wrote his name everywhere and talked about him all the time. Even I know the name of all his siblings and I wasn't even listening that hard. Just trying to be a good friend and let her vent it before she blew a fuse. The suddenly one day he noticed her and was everywhere we were. It was like he got obsessed over her too. Armageddon will come before they break up."

Bam noticed my frustration and started to stroke my head witch always calmed me down.

"You never really told me what happened between you guys just that you weren't friends anymore."

I leaned into him, enjoying the cuddling.

"I don't really know. Kim and TJ spent all their time together. I just thought it was because the relationship was new. The Chris came back after mono and they hung together while she ignored me. Now they are like a whole gang. The gossip says they are some kind of cult. I don't believe that but they are together all the time as a group. I guess I am just not invited."

If kidnapping didn't count as an invitation. And it wasn't like I wanted to join in. Not anymore anyway. Not when I knew my invitation would come because of Chris. After all it was after he got all weird that the giants suddenly took an interest in me and that couldn't be good.

Bam kissed my forehead but luckily didn't come with any kind of empty phrase.

"You look tired. Get some sleep now."

Sleep. Yeah, that sounded like heaven. Walking up the stairs seemed to take hours and I fell straight into my bed. Just getting out of the clothes was a struggle. I barely managed to get my feet out of my jeans before I buried my head in the pillow. Today I wasn't going anywhere. Not when the whole world out there seemed out to get me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!!! :D