Status: really ***ing new. omg, i'm so excited for this!

Breathe Me in Sweet Suffering

Kidnapped

No Chris in sight. I breathed in relief and hurried out of the girl`s bathroom. It was cowardly I knew that and usually I wasn't a coward. But after having a huge buff man hanging over me for four days straight I needed a break. A break as in Chris not following me home.

Even mom had noticed the clad black dark figure walking a couple of steps behind me on my way home from school. She had not asked me yet but the small smiles and glances she gave me indicated that she was dying for me to tell who the mysterious man that was walking her daughter home was.

Oh if only she had known the truth.

The hallway was empty and I prayed that Chris had not stayed behind to wait for me. Three of the guys were standing next to an old car, visible because they were more than a head taller than other students in Scranton but no Chris. Thank god.

"Hey Katt!"

One of the guys waved at me. I was so not in the mood for another Chris is deep down a good guy talk so I ignored the calling and walked to the left instead of right. I rather take the long way home and not the short cut as long as it meant not coming near any of them. I was going home to my one completely Paul and giant free zone and nothing was going to stop me.

Suddenly I was air born. My feet were hanging far from the ground dangling in the air. Ryan smiled down at me like he had not just walk straight into my personal space. Witch he had not. He had literally blown that line into pieces.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

His wide smile didn't falter at all despite my angry tone and he looked way to cheerful.

"We are going to dinner at Devin's place."

I had never talked to neither him nor his girlfriend Kylie before so there were no reasons for me being suddenly invited over for dinner.

" And at what point are you going to ask me if I want to go to dinner at Devin's"

Ryan didn't lose the beat for a second.

"We are going over at Devin's for dinner. Want to come?"

"No thank you. Can you please let me down?"

I smiled sweetly trying not to blow up in his face.

"Okay then. Nice of you to join us. Kylie is an excellent cook".

I gave him my most intimidating glare witch had little effect since he was holding me under my arms like I was a life sized doll.

"I said no so let me go you baboon!"

My wiggling and kicking had absolutely no effect on Ryan, who carried me over to his car like I didn't weigh a thing. Damn tall asshole. Why oh why was I born midget size in a place where abnormal huge boys wouldn't leave me alone?

"Get a hint you idiot! I do not want to go so let me go!"

Ryan acted like he had not heard me and placed me into the backseat of the car and I was immediately stuffed between Ricky and Brandon. There were no ways for me to escape the car. I could not even get out before one of the guys did as I was squished between them.

"So how are you Katt?"

Ricky's smile faltered under my angry glare and Brandon shuffled nervously beside me. At least one of them had an inkling to how very wrong this whole thing was. I settled down with a huff and crossed my arms as the car started up. For now I had no choice but to come with them.

Devin's house was a little red one a little on the outskirts of Scranton. Meaning no one would hear me scream so I didn't bother protesting as I was lifted out of the car. This time it was Ryan that carried me and I didn't bother wiggle or kick. Even if the miracle of me getting out of that steel grip occurred, my legs were far too short to compete with the boys. So I settled with glaring Ryan. He put me down on a green coach and Ricky and Brandon sat down beside me and turned on the TV. The door was only a couple of feet away but it might as well be miles. They were not going to let me leave and trying to escape was pointless. There were three of them and one of me. And from the way Ryan and Ricky had easily lifted me up like I was a kid it would be completely fruitless even trying to make a run for the door. So I ruffled threw my back pack for my book. At least I could keep myself occupied.

"Genes huh? You must be pretty smart to read a book like that".

I shot Ricky another angry glare. What? Did he think I would suddenly forget that I was dragged here against my will and start making small talk with him? In that case he would be deeply disappointed. With a huff I turned my back to him and ignored the fact that Ryan was chuckling at me.

I was way into chapter twenty five when someone opened the door. It was a woman with long slick black hair. Kylie. She was slightly taller than me with pale skin and was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen before. I noticed she had a black sweatshirt with the letters M I W. Hmmm, probably some brand name or something? Underneath that she wore a black lace shirt and black skinny jeans. I looked down to see she had a pair of Demonias, that were pretty beat up. I assumed she liked them anyways. Kylie smiled at me like I was a welcomed guest and not the hostage I was. I guessed she didn't have a part in the whole kidnapping deal. She didn't seem like a woman that would do that sort of thing. Her whole being radiated warmth and a motherly feeling. Judging from how Brandon squirmed in his seat my assumptions seemed correct. He certainly looked guilty. Kylie put down the grocery bags she was carrying and her warm eyes met mine.

"Oh, I didn't know we had a guest. I'm Kylie."

" I am Katt".

Ryan interrupted me before I could say anything more.

" Katt is joining us for dinner".

That was a total lie if joining for dinner didn't mean forced to join for dinner against my will. Kylie`s smile seemed to become even warmer.

"Katt. Yes. Chris has told me a lot about you. You are even prettier than he described".

Chris had been talking about me? He told her I was pretty? Chris would not have called me pretty even if he had drunk a whole bottle of TJ's grandfather's famous moonshine also called the black out shine. I knew exactly what Chris would have told people about me if he had bothered to and pretty was not included.

"Chris will be here shortly".

I jumped out from the couch. Hell no. This was my time. My free time currently renamed to Chris free time. Meaning time I did not spend anywhere near Chris.

"Nice meeting you Kylie. I'll be going now."

Kylie raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Didn't you say you were going to stay for dinner?"

Ryan looked uncomfortable and I bit my lip to hide my evil smirk.

"No. I was lifted up screaming and kicking. Stuffed into a car. Lifted again and placed on your couch. In most states that would count as kidnapping."

The look Kylie gave the boys made even me flinch slightly. Wow. Wish I knew how to glare like that. It would make up a little bit for what I lacked in height.

"Nice too met you Kylie I'll be going now."

Kylie threw another glare at the boys before turning to me with a warm smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay? I promise the boys will behave from now on."

I wouldn't have stayed if she had promised me a sack of money and a sushi dinner served on Johnny Depp`s abs. Not for anything in the world. Not that I didn't find her pleasant and a nice person but spending time in the same room as Chris outside of school was out of the question.

"I am sure they will but this is my Chris free time and I prefer to keep it that way. No offence."

Kylie looked confused like she couldn't phantom why I did not want to be anywhere near Chris. Either she had to be completely dim or Chris was a bigger actor than I would have given him credit for. It was a well known fact that Chris didn't do nice and I doubted he could curb his temper enough to pretend to be for any length of time.

"Chris free time? Has he done something wrong?"

I couldn't keep in the snort and the boys looked guilty. It seemed like no one told her about Chris and I. And explaining to her would take too much time. Time enough for Chris to come strolling in here and thus time I didn't have. I wanted to be out of here long before he came around.

"Why don't the boys tell you."

I walked to the door, just as it opened and I looked right at TJ and Kim. TJ smiled at me while Kim looked guilty. She knew. Little shy Kim had known about this kidnapping deal. Gee. Thanks Kim. I knew we were not friends anymore but I had not expected her to screw me over.

"Not staying for dinner?"

TJ smiled widely at me like this was a hospitality visit. I resisted the urge to smack that smile off his face. Mostly because I was starting to understand that the guys were built like military trucks and trying to hurt them ended in inflicting more pain on myself than on them. Instead I faked a smile.

"No I better be going."

"Why do you ignore Chris? I know he has played a couple of pranks on you before but you shouldn't hold a grudge because of that. He is trying to be better."

Kim winched at the word prank but Ricky seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he just had used a word that any second now would send me into one of my Katt fits. I whipped around.Ricky wasn't as tall as the rest of them but still I had to crane my neck slightly to look into his blue eyes.

"Pranks?"

I poked my finger into Ricky's chest.

"Pranks? That's what you call it? Writing loser on my locker. Spitting gum in my hair. Tripping me every day. Ripping apart my notebooks. Breaking my nose. Do you find that shit funny?"

Kim gasped and looked absolutely horrified by my admission.

"Did Chris break your nose? Why didn't you tell me?"

I snorted loudly and didn't try to hide the contempt in my voice.

"You were busy."

Kim cringed but not even her deer like eyes filling with guilt and tears could calm me down now. Pranks. When had Chris' bullying of me become simple harmless pranks? It wasn't harmless. I have had more welts, bruises and sore spots than I cared to remember after his so called pranks and at times the only thing that kept me from crying was my own pride. I had not even cried when I was alone because even if no one knew it would still be the same as letting him win. I took a deep breath trying to regain at least a resemblance of calm.

"Tell Chris to stop trying to piss me off and leave me alone. I don't know what he is planning but I sure as hell don't find it funny."

I resisted the urge to slam the door behind me and was so distracted I almost walked into something. Or rather someone. Devin. Kylie's boyfriend, and behind him was Chris. A very pale Chris,paler than usual. I didn't even bother to stop to yell at him just brushed past him. Chris Cerulli a nice guy? How stupid did they think I was? Hopefully Chris and his friends had gotten the hint and would leave me alone from now on.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you lovelys for commenting:
creature_
Lindseyy789
creature666miw
SugarxSkullxDaze
Dear Jess
TheRockshowChick
the-stupid-lamb
Heart Like A Piston
WickedMadness