Status: Complete!

Truck Stops and Statelines

thursday

Day Four.


It was one of those afternoons where the sky looked like it was on fire. Shades of oranges and yellows mixed together, painting across the atmosphere. The scene looked like it belonged in a work of art, one that would sell for thousands. If it were a painting, it would be much easier. However, it was just another drive, through another state, more specifically Louisiana. It was the fourth day of the trip, just three more days and everything would be over, literally everything.

Vic gripped the steering wheel tightly. He hadn’t spoken a word to Kellin since they woke up that morning and he declined breakfast. It was going on 2:30 and his stomach was still running on empty, growling at him every couple of minutes. “You need to eat, Vic.” Kellin mumbled, tearing his gaze away from the passing streets to focus on the other boy. “We can stop at the next exit, okay?” Once again, Vic ignored his comments. He’d rather starve than go into a restaurant with Kellin again. “Vic? Vic, please talk to me.”

The older boy remained silent and Kellin could practically feel his heart begin to break. Vic was done with him; the little hope he had left began to dwindle down even more. He couldn’t be angry with anyone but himself. All of the fighting was his fault anyway.

Kellin sighed thinking back to the moment they first started having problems. It was April, just after Kellin’s 23rd birthday and Vic had come back from his job at the studio where he worked as an assistant. All day he had been away, meaning he had missed the celebration, but Kellin understood. Vic was the main source of income and their condo wasn’t exactly cheap. That night when Vic came home, he had surprised Kellin with cupcakes and a really expensive gold-chain bracelet. Vic had spent the entire night making it up to him, giving him nothing but love and attention. That was when Kellin realized how perfect Vic was and how ordinary he was.

Vic was special and talented; he held so much promise. He was intelligent, always the smartest person in the room. Vic was funny, cracking jokes that could make anyone laugh even on their saddest days. He was dazzling, like a gem all on his own. No one held a candle to Vic, for he was simply everything.

After all of Vic’s sweet gifts and caring gestures, Kellin began to grow cold. How could someone as flawless as Vic, love someone so damaged and destroyed like Kellin? It didn’t make sense. Was it out of pity? It had to be. Kellin was just another project Vic was trying to fix.

Or so he thought. That’s why he pulled away. He didn’t want anyone’s pity love. So after one of their major fights, Kellin went to a bar, got drunk, and left with another man. It wasn’t his proudest moment and he’s hated himself ever since.

But that didn’t seem to stop him.

He began thinking of himself as a plague, infecting everyone around him, and that’s one thing he wouldn’t do to Vic. He couldn’t poison him. Once he had that idea in his head, his attitude began to change and that’s when he felt that their relationship was done. They had a good run, but it was over.

Kellin groaned as his thoughts collided in his head. Those were gone, now. Vic proved he didn’t love Kellin out of pity and Kellin knew now, more than ever, that he needed Vic and Vic needed him. They may be out of sync, but Kellin knew Vic better than anything and he could see it in his eyes, in his actions, that Vic still loved him and even though they were “broken up”, Vic wanted him back.

And Kellin was going to get him back.

“Vic, stop the car. We’re getting food.” Kellin demanded, allowing his legs to fall from the dashboard.

“No, we’re n-“

“Shut up and stop the fucking car.” Kellin’s words were knifelike, cutting Vic off quickly. “There’s a restaurant up ahead at the next exit. Go there.”

Vic simply rolled his eyes. “You’re not the driver. I don’t have to listen to – Jesus Christ, Kellin!” Kellin’s hands shot onto the steering wheel, turning it sharply so the car swerved throughout the lanes. The sounds of frustrated drivers honking their horns blared through the freeway. “You can’t just do that!” Vic shouted, but didn’t bother pushing Kellin away. This was dangerous enough, he wasn’t going to just stop and possibly cause an accident. The car eventually made it into the exit lane safely, Kellin smiled before falling back into his seat. “God, Kellin you could have caused an accident!”

“But I didn’t. You’re fine. I’m fine. Everyone is fine. Make a turn up there.” His finger pointed to the left and Vic obliged, afraid of what else Kellin was capable of. “Now there.” To the right of them was a restaurant. Vic pulled into the parking lot, finding a space quickly and shakily undoing his seatbelt. His heart was still beating fast from Kellin’s little stunt.

“Happy now?”

“Mhm.” Kellin mumbled, hopping out of the car. “Let’s go get you something to eat!” He practically bounced into the restaurant and Vic had to refrain from smiling. He had to admit, a happy Kellin always made him smile.

---


“That was probably the best food I’ve ever had.” Kellin moaned once they left the building. “Why don’t we live in the south?” They walked side by side; the lunch had gone quite well, surprisingly. Kellin didn’t hit on any waiters and he put all of his attention on Vic, who had actually opened up and began conversation.

It was almost as if it were a normal day for the two of them, before all of the fighting started. That right there gave Kellin courage to do what he did next. His hand slipped down between them, gingerly brushing against Vic’s as they continued walking.

Immediately Vic tensed when he felt Kellin’s hand hit his. That electric feeling came back, shocking him in the process and all he wanted was to grab Kellin’s hand and hold onto it like it was the last source of life.

As if Kellin read his thoughts, he latched onto Vic’s hand, squeezing tightly before quickly dragging him away into the alley beside the restaurant. “K-“

“No, shh.” Kellin silenced Vic, pushing him up against the bricks of the building, the rough material scratching at Vic’s clothing. The sun was still up high in the sky, blaring down on both of them. Kellin just stood there, taking in Vic’s features that were illuminated by the bright light. His brunette hair glowed, the dark waves falling gently on his shoulders. The brown of his eyes shone with little specs of gold, still so warm and inviting. His face, although not plastered with his usual smile, still radiant and bright. Kellin took Vic’s face in his hands, his thumbs brushing across his cheeks.

“Kellin, what are you doing?” Vic asked a little nervously.

Kellin’s eyes still wandered around Vic’s face, outlining all of his characteristics. “Do you know how long it’s been since we’ve kissed?” He whispered, his eyes now boring into Vic’s.

Vic nodded, eyes growing wide. “A really long time.”

“A really long time.” Kellin murmured over Vic, his hands now resting gently on each side of Vic’s face. “You’re stunning, Vic.” He said honestly. “And it doesn’t just show in your looks. It shows in your heart, your personality, deep inside your soul.” His voice became quieter, as if everything he was saying was fragile. “You’re everything good in this world and I’m not. But I can try. I want to try. I know I can do it. I can be better for you. I will spend the rest of my life showing you that. You just have to trust me.”

Before Vic could respond, Kellin leaned forward and pressed his lips to Vic’s softly.

They say that when you’re in love and you kiss someone, you see fireworks. Well, that’s exactly what happened. As soon as Kellin’s lips met Vic’s something inside of them exploded. Vic eagerly wrapped his arms around Kellin’s neck, pulling him closer as if his life depended on it. His lips hungrily attacked Kellin’s with such ferocity that it surprised both of them.

Kellin moaned into the kiss, the feeling of Vic surrounding him sent shockwaves through his system and he began feeling lightheaded and dizzy as he slipped his tongue into Vic’s mouth to savor that familiar flavor that he had become so accustomed to.

It was burning. That fire in them had reignited full-force. Kellin pressed his lips harder to Vic’s pinning him to the wall with no escape. Not that Vic needed one. This was what he had been craving, missing. It all came rushing back to him, that feeling, mixed with the lack of air had him on the verge of passing out.

Gently he put his hands up to Kellin’s chest to push him away slightly. “Wow.” He breathed, chest heaving up and down as he tried to collect air. Kellin just nodded, too aroused to care about anything else. He had forgotten how amazing being close to Vic was. Everything inside of him was on fire, begging to be released. His lips attached onto Vic’s neck, his mouth already going to work as his hands slid down Vic’s front.

“Kels.” Vic moaned when Kellin wasted no time in palming the front of Vic’s jeans. He was getting harder with each touch. Everything was happening so fast and he couldn’t wrap his head around it. “W-wait. Kellin, stop.”

“What?” Kellin gasped, bringing his head up, but keeping up the movements of his hand. As he looked at Vic, his other hand went to the button of Vic’s jeans, popping it open and pulling down the zipper.

“D-don’t you think this is all happening a little fast?” Vic was cautious. It felt so good and he wanted Kellin so bad, but he was afraid.

“Do you really want me to stop, Vic?” Kellin smirked, his hand slipping into Vic’s boxers and wrapping around his member. Vic moaned loudly, resting his head back against the rough bricks as Kellin began to pump him vigorously. “Hmm?”

Vic shook his head unable to process what was happening. One minute he was giving Kellin the silent treatment and the next Kellin was giving him a treatment of his own. He didn’t know what to think, the only thing he did know was that he didn’t want Kellin to stop, at all. “N-no.” He finally stuttered out, bucking his hips up and pushing himself further into Kellin’s hand.

Kellin grinned, leaning down to nip at Vic’s throat. “Then tell me what you do want.” His thumb brushed over Vic’s tip causing shivers to shoot right through him.

“F-fuck. I-I want…” He couldn’t finish as Kellin began flicking his wrist even faster.

“You have to tell me, babe. What do you want?” Kellin knew what he was doing. He used to do it all the time. He loved hearing Vic beg for him.

“S-shit.” Vic groaned, his body going into overdrive. “I-“

“I’ll give you anything, Victor. Whatever you want I’ll do it. Just tell me.” Kellin purred, licking up Vic’s neck once more.

“Fuck, Kellin. S-suck me.” Vic pleaded, desperation written on his face.

“As you wish.” Kellin winked, dropping to his knees and continuing to pull down Vic’s jeans. His hands snapped at the waistband of Vic’s boxers before pulling them down and letting Vic spring free.

Once again his hand wrapped around Vic’s member, stroking slowly and running his tongue along the underside of Vic’s shaft before sucking him in completely. Vic always loved getting blowjobs from Kellin, only because Kellin was the best at it. Now was no different and he just wanted to make Vic feel good. He hollowed out his cheeks, bobbing his head up and down as he let his tongue glide smoothly over Vic’s length. Using his hand, he pumped what he couldn’t fit in his mouth, making sure every inch of him was covered.

Vic became a moaning mess, trying his best not to throw his head back even more into the harsh brick wall behind him. “Oh God, Kellin.” He groaned, his hands tangling into Kellin’s dark locks and tugging. Vic knew it was a major turn on for the younger boy and Kellin couldn’t stop the moan that tried to escape around Vic’s dick.

Kellin pulled his head back, swirling his tongue around the tip a few times before going back down all the way, Vic’s tip hitting the back of his throat. “F-fuck, oh, fuck. Don’t s-stop!” Vic grabbed at the wall behind him, the coarse texture hitting his hands. “I’m g-gonna come.”

The younger sped up his movements, pulling back to suck on the tip, keeping up his with his hand before removing his mouth. “Come for me, Vic. Don’t hold back. Come on, baby.” He sped up his hand, engulfing Vic once more and within seconds Vic released into his mouth, Kellin continuing to suck him clean as he rode out his high.

Vic stood there, shaking and panting as Kellin helped pull up his boxers and jeans. “I forgot how good you taste.” He whispered suggestively in Vic’s ear before pulling him away.

“Where are we going?” Vic, still feeling dizzy, wobbled along, holding onto Kellin for support.

“The car. So I can fuck you. Hard and fast.” Kellin’s words sent a tingle through Vic and he could feel himself getting hard all over again so he let Kellin do as he pleased and followed along as Kellin opened the door and shoved him down onto the seat.

Vic hit the cushioning with a thud, Kellin instantly crawling on top of him, slamming the car door shut. His lips made their way to Vic’s once more. “I’ve missed you, Kellin.” Vic hummed, sitting up so Kellin could remove his shirt.

Kellin looked down at him and smiled, removing their shirts and pushing Vic back down again, kissing him cravingly once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
The thought of going back to school has my anxiety shooting through the roof so I'm sorry if this is all over the place it's just kind of hard to focus.