Sequel: My Forever Girl

Lost, Then Found

Ch. Twenty

Kim’s P.O.V.

“Kim I’m going out, I’ll be back later.” Shianne shouted before rushing out the front door to meet Jacob.

I don’t know what part of “stay away from her” Jacob could not comprehend. Though I have to admit I was kind of harsh. I didn’t need Jared’s lecture to realize Jacob was a good guy, I already knew that. I was just worried about the both of them. Shianne has been my best friend as far back as I can remember. Jacob has only recently been introduced into my life, but I’ve become very close to him and very protective over him. I knew how deep his feelings were for Bella, and am scared that those feelings might still be there hidden somewhere deep inside. It’s not just Jake hurting Shianne that I was worried about. Shianne has been known for being a social butterfly, mainly with the guys. I just don’t want to see Jacob hurt either.

I’m still new to the power of imprinting; Jared had to explain it over and over to me before I slowly started to become ok with the idea of Jianne. Yes, I totally gave them a couples name, I guess I was more ok with it then I was letting on. To be completely honest, yes, I was still scared about them hurting each other, but even more then that I was jealous. Ever since Jacob imprinted on Shianne I’ve barely seen my best friends. I’ve been feeling completely lonely lately. Shianne and Jacob have been too busy drooling over each other.

With Emily being pregnant Sam wanted to be around the house to help her out more, especially after the couple scares they had. Sam was making Jared and Paul pick up his slack, so this only left a few hours in the morning to spend with Jared before he was back to work, speaking of which I could feel Jared getting out of bed.

“Nooooooooooo, please don’t leave. We could take a shower together.” I said with a devilish grin.

“AWH, Don’t tempt me Kim. I’m sorry baby; you know I got to go.”

“Yeah, I know.” I huffed.

“I know we haven’t spent much time together lately, but I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He gently kissed my forehead and disappeared through the door. I smiled at the sound of a wolf howling, I knew it was my wolf.

Today was the day of Bella’s wedding. Jared was not invited, and I didn’t want to ask him to go with me. I knew how he felt about them; I didn’t want to take the chance of him getting upset. I wasn’t even a wolf and I felt uncomfortable around them. I didn’t want to put Jared through that so I would just have to stick it out by myself. Maybe I could get away with a Hi and Bye.

Jacob’s P.O.V.

Telling Shianne the truth was easier than I thought. I didn’t want to wait as long as Jared did to tell Kim. I was just as terrified to tell her as he had been to tell Kim. I had the same fears. Didn’t really know how she would react to us being wolves considering everything she’s been through, and then learning about this, I thought for sure she’d be on the first bus out of here. She took it extremely well, but I think it was because she now felt like she was a part of the family. Everyone was no longer just Kim’s new friends, they were her new friends as well and her new family. I haven’t been completely honest with her though. I still haven’t talked to her about Bella, and the day has come, Bella’s wedding.

“So um, I was hoping you would go with me to a party tonight.” I replied not meeting her eyes.

“What kind of party?”

“A wedding.”

“Well, I’m flattered, but I think it’s a little too soon for that kind of commitment Mr. Black.” She replied laughing.

A giggle escaped my mouth, yes, I said a giggle, oh the things this girl does to me. “Not us you dork.” For some reason my face straightened automatically. “My um, friend Bella is getting married.”

“Oh.” Was all she replied back.

“What does that mean?”

“Nothing.” She said flatly.

I decided to do the dumbest thing a guy could do at that point, I dropped the conversation. A little advice for the guys, when I woman says nothing’s wrong, that’s code for you should already know.

“Ok, so will you go with me tonight?”

Silence

“Are you still in love with her Jacob?” She asked looking out the window.

“What? How did you…” KIM! Of course, Kim told her. “No Shianne. I told you how imprinting works.
I don’t see her as anything other than an old friend. I’m yours; you have nothing to worry about.”

She smiled. “Good because I don’t want her little vampire family coming after me for whooping her ass.”

Kim’s P.O.V.

I had to give the little vampire props, she knew how to throw a wedding. Everything was decorated to perfection. Strands of white flowers covered the large trees in the section of the forest in which the wedding took place.

The music began to play and I could just barely see Bella rounding the corner. As she got closer I could see her dress, it was just a plain white sun dress, nothing special. For a bride she didn’t look very happy, even during the vows. The smile displayed on her face at the end after their kiss looked forced.

“Congrats.” I said as I walked up to Bella and her new husband Edward.

“I’m glad you made it Kim.” Bella said embracing me in a hug.

“We’re delighted you could join us to celebrate our big day.” Edward replied with a smile. All I could see were those golden eyes, which I was just noticing I was surrounded by. No wonder Sam had Jared and Paul working extra hard.

I sat with Billy, Sue, and Seth during dinner. Seth was the only one talking, about what, I had no idea, I learned quickly on how to tune him out. Billy and Sue looked as uncomfortable as I felt. There were a few rare occasions where Billy would speak to me directly, asking me about my parents and why I decided to come here and what not.

Billy and Sue left shortly after dinner, which wasn’t a bad idea and I would have followed if it weren’t for Seth begging me to dance with him a least once, so I did.

“Do you mind if I cut in.” A deep husky voice called from behind. I turned to see a smiling Jacob with a nervous looking Shianne at his side.

“Jacob! I didn’t think you were coming. Shianne, ugh, I’m so glad to see you guys here. You have no idea how uncomfortable I felt here.” I said excitedly.

“Hey, you had me.” Seth cut in.

I chuckled. “Your right, I would have been lost if it wasn’t for Seth keeping me company.” I replied with a smile and gently giving him a hug.

“JACOB! You came!” Bella came running into his arms. Uh Oh! Shianne cleared her throat.

“I wouldn’t miss your big day, you are still my friend.” Jacob replied lightly pushing Bella back making space between them.

“After the last time you came to talk to me I wasn’t sure if we were still friends anymore.”

“Let’s just leave it in the past. Anyways, Bella, there is someone I want you to meet. This is Shianne, my imprint.” Jacob said with a huge smile spread across his face as he put an arm around Shianne’s waist.

“You imprinted?” Bella asked trying to crack a smile.

“Yup.” He said popping the p. “Don’t have to worry about me trying to break you and the leech up anymore.

“Jake, she doesn’t even look like your type.” She blurted out. I could see Shianne tense up, she was ready to fuck Bella up. Jake held her closer to his side.

“Do you even know my type?” Bella was silent. “Let me guess, because it’s not you she’s automatically not my type. You should be happy, I’ll finally leave you alone so you can live happily ever after with your vampire Brady Bunch.”

“You’re right. It was nice meeting you Shianne. I should be getting back to the party.” Bella trudged off. I have to admit, part of me loved seeing her so miserable looking. Was that wrong?

Shianne’s P.O.V.

“I’m sorry about Bella. I don’t know what her problem is.” Jacob said as we walked up to the front porch of his little red house.

“Duh, she’s jealous.” I replied. It was so obvious. I didn’t like her just hearing Kim talk about her. I just met Jacob, but even I knew he would do anything for the woman he loves. She passed up that opportunity but now she wants to act jealous.

“Hey, you know you have nothing to worry about right?” Jacob asked as he took my hand within his hot giant sized hands compared to mine.

“I trust you; I just hate how she played with your heart.”

“That’s in the past, let’s focus on the future.” He stated grabbing me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and returned his kisses.

“Jake.. what… about… Billy?”

“He’s over by Sue’s… He won’t be home…. For… awhile.”

Jacob sat down on the couch leaving me straddling him, hmm, I liked this position. “Don’t you think we should take things slow?” Jacob began.

“Nope. Your stuck with me right? What is there to wait for? I want you now!” My hands slid over his abs until they reached his belt. I roughly unhooked it and began unzipping his jeans. Jacob got up and took me with him where he placed me on my back. My hands flew over my head knocking over a picture that had been on the little table next to the couch.

“I’m sorry Jacob.”

He chuckled. “Don’t worry about it.” He continued to unbutton my jeans and lift my shirt over my head.

“No, wait. Let me fix it. Then we can go to your room se we don’t destroy anything else out here.”

I bent over to retrieve the picture frame lying face down. As I picked it up a tiny wallet sized photo slipped out. It was of a beautiful smiling baby with a head full of thick black hair.

“Jacob?”

“Hmm?” He replied still finishing with my jeans and attempting to slide them down.

“Why do you have a baby picture of Kim?”