Status: One Shot

A/S/L

A/S/L

Kellin stared hungrily at the new blog post. It was simple, a large picture of the band above the caption 'awesome time in Michigan last night!'
He skimmed the crowd and his eyes settled on himself, transfixed on the beautiful singer's back. He scrolled down to the comments and began to type.
best night of my life.
In truth, the first time, and the second time he saw them had been just as good. But, only because it had been only last night, this had become the best show he'd ever been to.
And that encore... Kellin hadn't even been able to breathe as the first notes soared from those perfect lips. As the song carried on he had cheered almost manically, still mesmerised even as the band stepped back off stage for the final time. He was in love. With a man he had never met.
x.x.x.x.x

@Besitos_Kisses thanks so much! Hopefully we can meet soon :)
Kellin clenched his fists at the mention of someone who wasn't him. Vic had replied to him before, but it wasn't enough. He wanted him. He needed him.
It was silly, really, if he thought about it. To be so obsessed, so in love with a guy he'd never met. He was just another guy in some hardcore band. But Kellin couldn't think straight anymore. All of his thoughts were clouded by Vic. Whatever he did, the older man was on his mind. He was so in love with him it physically hurt, and the idea of him being with anyone else killed him. He was attached to Vic in a way that wasn't healthy. And there wasn't anything he could do about it.
x.x.x.x.x
Piercethevic: Hey, Kellin! How are you doing?
Kellin felt his breath catch a he read the old conversation, it was two, maybe two and a half years old. Back when Pierce the Veil still had the time to engage in chats with their fans. He could remember almost having heart attack when the window opened on his laptop, almost a week after he had submitted his username for a chance to have a conversation with one of the band members. He had prayed every night that Vic would be the one to speak with him. They had been answered.
Kellin_quinn: Hi, I'm great thanks. And you?
Piercethevic: Great, thanks dude. Lucky you, getting me all to yourself ;)

Kellin held his breath for at least twenty seconds. This was Vic Fuentes, the lead singer of Pierce the Veil (the beautiful lead singer of Pierce the Veil) speaking to him. Sending him winky faces.
Kellin_quinn: Yeah LOL :) your music's absolutely amazing, by the way. You've saved me in so many ways.
Lie.
Piercethevic: I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for being an awesome fan.
The conversation had gone on like that for another ten minutes, until Vic had to leave. To speak to another fan. Kellin had nearly broken his laptop in anger. The thought of someone else getting the chance to speak to his Vic drove him insane. It wasn't fair. He belonged to him and nobody but him.
x.x.x.x.x
He knew his friends worried about him. Since he was sixteen (almost three years ago at this point) he'd harboured an unhealthy obsession with Vic. At first, everyone had brushed it off as a simple, harmless celebrity crush, comparing it to the way Jesse felt about Amy Lee and thinking nothing of it. But when it got to the point that Kellin was sitting in the back of lessons, a picture of the singer simply clutched in his hand that he stared at for the entire hour, they began to worry.
They'd do all they could to distract Kellin, anything to either get him into other bands, or stop being so in love with the other man. It didn't work. All it resulted in was Kellin getting pissed off at his friends, so eventually they let it be. But he knew they still worried.
x.x.x.x.x
There were times when Kellin would sit for hours in front of his laptop, scrolling through Vic's blog, or looking at his Facebook page, or simply Googling pictures of him. Anything to make him feel closer to him.
But there was definitely a downside to doing that. Whenever the pictures he posted got comments, any comments, from other guys, Kellin couldn't deal with it. He wanted to scream, and cry because nobody could appreciate Vic like he could. Nobody understood him like he did. Nobody loved him like he did.
Aww, I love you so much!
You're so cute!
Oh my God!
You're too gorgeous ;)
Kellin growled at the comments left under the picture that Vic had posted of himself, a notebook on his lap and the caption 'Writing for album number three!' underneath.
Nobody else had the authority to speak to him like that, to speak to him at all.
Maybe he was too possessive of the singer. The singer who he constantly had to remind himself that he didn't know. But, at this point, it didn't make a difference.
x.x.x.x.x
Kellin sat at his desk, three days after he had gone to see Pierce the Veil, with his headphones in, music turned up all the way. Yet again, 'Disasterology' was playing as he continually refreshed the page he was on in hope that Vic would update his blog once again, just so Kellin could award him even more kudos.
He hadn't emerged from his apartment in three days.
Jesse, Justin, Gabe and Jack had each attempted to get him out twice each, to no avail. Kellin was sure that he was falling into depression, the genuine pain he felt about not knowing the singer, not being with the singer was driving him to a point of insanity. That was the only explanation he had for his behaviour now. Perhaps he had let this get out of hand. Maybe he was too obsessed with Vic Fuentes for his own good.
Refresh.
Pierce the Veil (and more importantly, Vic) hadn't saved his life at all. They had ruined it.
Refresh.
What do you guys think about a track with Jason Butler?
Kellin bit the inside of his cheek. Yet another man who got to meet him. When he still hadn't. Kellin scrolled down and pressed the small 'Like' button. An even smaller number one appeared next to it. He was the first to like it. A small comfort to the man.
He just wanted him. He wanted to be able to touch him, to smell him, to kiss him...
Kellin just wanted him. He wanted him so much it pained him.
He didn't want it to be like this. Of course, he wanted it to have been a simple, harmless celebrity crush, but it had turned into so much more than that. It had turned into even more than love. Kellin wasn't exactly sure what it was, but then again: did it really matter?
The song changed. 'The Boy Who Could Fly'.
Kellin sighed. He wished that his 'love life' could just be... Normal. But instead he was in love with somebody who he'd probably never even meet.
He wished that he could be the one to share warm alcohol with him, to take him home...
He wished that he was his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky ending, I know.
I've been listening to this song a lot, and eventually decided that I needed to write a Kellic about it so... Ta da! It's kind of creepy, and they don't actually end up together, but I quite like this even so. And by the way, that's my Twitter username, so I didn't just steal it from someone :D Thanks so much for reading :)