Status: Comment, Recommend, Subscribe!

Rush



"C'mon Jamie where are you..." Reagan muttered tapping her anxious fingers against the steering wheel.

The rising sun had started to make the young woman fearful that her sister hadn't come out yet. Maybe this was it for them-- maybe they had finally gotten caught.

A curse and a heavy sigh of relief tumbled from Reagan's mouth as she spotted the familiar head of dark brown disheveled hair bounding toward the car.

The door swung open as Jamie hastily threw in her bag, "GO NOW" she directed at her younger sister who was fumbling putting the key into the ignition.

In the rear view mirror Reagan could spot a woman running toward the car followed by a man who was struggling to keep his pants up, so she stomped her foot on the gas as the car screeched off before the two came close enough to see the license plates.

"Ohhh shit! That was close." Jamie huffed in the passenger seat once they were far enough away from the house before opening up the bag to view her prize.

"Jesus, Jamie, what was that about?" Reagan side glanced her sister but kept her hands firmly planted on the wheel; for all she knew the cops could be not far behind.

"The wife came home." Jamie shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why'd they chase you?"

Jamie grinned mischievously holding up an object that glinted when the rising sunlight touched it.

"What the hell is that?" Reagan stared wide eyed at the woman laughing next to her. She knew what it was, obviously. She'd have to have been an idiot not to realize what the gigantic ring was;her main concern had to have been why her sister had it.

"This, my darling, is our ticket to New York."


©Shipwrecked- ©madisontaylor
  1. Something Different
    Reagan's POV
  2. The Hunt
    Jamie's POV
  3. This Big City Is Too Small
    Reagan's POV
  4. Are you stalking me?
    Jamie's POV
  5. It's Only the Beginning
    Jamie's POV
  6. The Promotion
    Reagan's POV
  7. Will That Be All... Boss?
    Reagan's POV
  8. Sneaking Around
    Jamie POV