Sequel: Fallen Leaves
Status: One Shot :)

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More Touch Me

1/1

The night seemed heavier than usual. The sky was darker and the clouds seemed thicker, the moon barely in sight. I was sat on my bed, the window to the left of me curtainless and open. It was midway through summer, about 11pm but the hear surrounding me was only just beginning to cool. The only light was coming from the fairy-lights that dangled from above my head, sending out an orange glow that spread halfway through my room. My mother and father were away on a business trip, so my house was empty. It was calm and it was quiet, just how preferred it to be.
I stared up at my ceiling and smiled. I felt eerily peaceful that night, my breaths coming out even and deep, as if I was savoring in the air, savoring life. Summer always was my favourite time on year.
I checked my phone for the time, 11:03pm, he'd be here soon. It'd been a while since his last visit, but last night I found a note next to my bed from him, telling me he'd stop by today. I'd been mentally preparing myself all day to finally see him again. The anticipation was choking me as anxiety rose in my lungs suddenly and I took a deep breath. As soon as I exhaled I heard a chuckle from my window and just like that, things felt calm once more. His mere presence like happy gas and marshmallows, everything I loved in the world. I looked up and I smiled. My eyes locking with the most beautiful sight sitting there before me, cigarette in hand. He was dressed in a leather jacked paired with tight black jeans, elongating his legs and making them look a lot slimmer. His style had always been simple, much like my own, but he always pulled it off amazingly well. His face was surrounded by his ridiculously soft looking hair, falling to his shoulder. And his eyes.. His eyes were honestly the most captivating orbes of light I have ever had the pleasure of laying own on. They changed shades quite rapidly as a kid, one thing I was always jealous of but since the incident, they actually changed colour too, but just the way they held so much emotion was intriguing enough for me. I was fully caught up in his entirety for a brief moment before he realized, but he simply smirked and blew a cloud of smoke in my face before I could utter out a single word.
"Good evening Kellin, still as beautiful as ever, I see?" a soft smile gracing his perfectly plump lips as he flicked the ash rising at the end of his cigarette out before stubbing it against the outside brickwork of my house and letting it fall. I blushed at his words, he always was a complete gentlemen when it came to me.
"Oh, Vic-" he cut me off by swinging his legs over the window ledge and letting his tiny body fall onto my bed next to mine, bringing a finger to my lips to silence me before I spoke another word.
"Hush Kells, no need to return the compliment." And I smiled once more, reaching up to clasp his hand in my own to interlock our fingers. They felt like ice against my skin, much like how mine felt like fire to his. Neither of us cared though, it simply added to the intensity we felt around eachother.
"How have you been?" I asked after a moment, to which he shrugged as usual. I knew he was probably more focused on hearing about me but I had to ask. It'd been so long since I'd seen him
"Pretty uneventful on my part, just looking after the house. Mike and Tony finally became official though." I couldn't help but smile at his words. His brother, Mike, had been crushing on his best friend Tony since they were both in middle school, though he was far too afraid to admit it. It was pretty obvious Tony felt the same way too, but neither really seemed to see it. Despite the countless pep talks I gave Tony about making a move and just as many Vic gave to Mike, they never had the guts. Now apparently they had, which was a lovely thing to hear. Mike deserved someone nice and sweet like Tony, and vise versa. As great as it was, it did make me feel a little sad. I missed both Mike and Tony greatly, they were like my brothers. I grew up with them. But, they couldn't come and see me the way Vic did, there was absolutely no way and I hated it so much.
"That's brilliant.. You'll have to congratulate them for me." He nodded, eyes casting downwards, obviously catching the sad undertone of my voice.

"And how have you been?" he said, looking back up and give me a soft smile. One of which made my heart feel like it was on fire.
"I've been doing good. Graduation is in 2 days.. Finally gonna be done with high school, I can't believe it." He rolled his eyes and let out a small chuckle at my words. I'd always loathed school, so the idea of it finally finishing was somewhat amusing, especially to him. He'd grown up with my constant complaining about the place, and since he was a year older I always felt the need to scold him on being born later, thus missing school and leaving me on my own. It was kinda an inside joke, I suppose.
"That's great, I'm so proud of you, Kellin. A-are you going to the ceremony?" he questioned cautiously, knowing it was a pretty touchy subject. But I didn't mind, it was only Vic after all.
"Thanks and no. I.. don't really see the point." he nodded and just like that, we fell back into a comfortable silence.
I laid my head against his shoulder, enjoying the quietness as I played with our fingers for a while, running my own over his knuckles. He sighed in content, and started purring almost like a cat as I dipped my head and began planting kisses on the nape of his neck. It was his weak spot, the one place that could make him lose control. It was cute, really, being able to make him squirm. After a moment or so, though, he whined and pushed me away slightly.
"Kellin.." He warned, his voice now impossibly low. I continued on regardless, occasionally sucking and nipping at the skin there. I was probably bruising him now, but I really didn't care. I missed this way too much to stop.

I felt him shift almost immediately after and lightly grab my chin, forcing it up to look at him. "Kellin.. We can't do this, you know we can't."
"Why not?" I responded instantly, fulling looking into his eyes now. They were pleading, but they also seemed to possess a hint of sadness and longing. Those eyes had always been a mystery to me, even before the accident as I mentioned earlier. They could easily convince me to do anything if he really wanted me to but right now I was resisting. He shook his head, turning away from me.
"Because I'll hurt you, Kellin. I can't bare the thought of hurting you.." The sadness in his voice was ever present, and I knew why. He was stronger now.. but to me it didn't really matter. To me, in my mind, there was a simple solution to our problem. One of which I knew he wouldn't be happy about.
"Victor.." I mumbled, gripping his cheek and pressing our foreheads together. He winced, eyes avoid my gaze.
"Kellin, please don't." he whimpered out, moving to pull away but I held him there. I wasn't prepared to let this go.
"Vic, look at me," I pleaded as he did so with a frown, "I miss Mike, I miss Jaime and Tony and most of all, Vic, most of all I miss you." his eyes looked distant as I said this. I was about to start talking again after his silence but he cut me off.

"And what do you suppose I do about that, Kells? There's not much I can do.."

"There's a simple solution to this, Vic, and you know it."

"I'm not doing that, Kellin." his voice authoritative and stern, his brows shifting in frustration. I wanted to scream out and shake him until he understood but he was just so stubborn. This wasn't the first time we'd spoken about it.

"Vic.."
"No, Kellin!"
I lost my temper "LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted, becoming increasingly impatient, "I'm graduating so soon Vic. My parents won't care, they're always away. I have nothing left here and I need you. These past few years have been so hard without you here." I was almost in tears now and by the looks of things, so was he. Ever since the change I'd been a wreck. Watching the man I loved be taken away from me was way worse than anything I'd ever experienced before. Needless to say, I was willing to give up everything for him in a heartbeat.
"And you think this hasn't been hard on me?" He questioned, though there was no malice behind his words, "Kellin, you'll die, okay? One way or another, you'll be giving up your own life for consciousness. That's literally it! Life based simply on survival isn't great, Kells. You deserve better. And.." he trailed off, as if he didn't want to finish but I needed to hear him out, if I didn't, he'd truly never listen to my words.

"And what?"

He shook his head. A few stray tears falling down his cheek and with the sleeve of my hoodie I wiped them away, patiently willing him to go on.
"and you'll be exposed to the kinda monster I really am. I-I couldn't do that to an angel." His chest was heaving with his words, tears spilling across his cheeks far more rapidly now. The only thing I could do in that moment was pull his body close to mine and press my lips to his own in an attempt to calm him down. He was always so pretty, but when he cried my heart broke just a little to see him so sad.
All of his words made logical sense, I understood that. He wanted me to have a normal life, not wanting to expose me to.. Well, his. But I'd known him my entire life and I knew he wasn't a monster. Even before he changed and moved away. He was Vic. The beautiful, selfless kid that bought me flowers everyday in middle school when I had my tonsils taken out, even when he was teased for being 'gay' by the other kids. He was the very same teen that would learn all my favourite songs on his stupid little guitar, just to hear me sing along and to see me smile when he played them to me. He was the guy that confessed his love for me one night when were were both a little stoned from the weed Mike and bought, only to have me pounce on him the moment the words 'I think I'm in love with you' were uttered. He was still Vic, still my Vic. The man I had been in love with from the very moment he gave me his juicebox in elementary school and who I would give up everything for, as he would do for me. I didn't care about the sacrifices, I didn't care about anyone or anything except for him and I needed to make him understand that.
"But I'm not an angel, and I'm not scared. Vic, I love you. I'd suffer through anything for you. Plus," I swallowed thickly before I said the next words rising in my throat, knowing they'd upset him. "It's either you do it.. Or I'll ask Jack." and at the very moment those words spilled from my lips, his eyes shot open and expanded impossibly wide.
"NO." He growled, grabbing me harshly and pulling my body into his chest. He was scared, and okay, yeah, that was a low blow but I needed to get my point across. I was serious about this. "You are NOT going to Jack. You'll be bonded to him and you're mine. I love you and you're mine." I almost chuckled at his sudden outburst, the primal instinct that came with his curse kicking in. And, well, I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty hot.

Jack was.. another one like Vic. We were friends, but he wasn't exactly trustworthy in Vic's eyes. That might have been down to the fact that he had a habit of flirting with me whenever Vic was around. I knew he was secretly crushing on his best friend, Alex, anyway but he did it to irk Vic. He really hated Jack.
After a moment or so, I managed to pull myself out of his grip and watched the anger melt away from his eyes before I spoke again. "Then turn me, Vic. Stop being so fucking cautious. I want this, I've wanted it since you left.." I trailed off and silence enclosed around us once more. He was deep in thought, but after a couple of minutes he finally responded.
"I.. is this really what you want?" He questioned, to which I nodded, "You need to be completely, 100% sure about this, Kellin, because there's no going back. Once I start, there's no possible way I can stop." I nodded quickly once more, a string of yes coming from my mouth as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes before nodding. "I can't believe you're making me do this but.. Okay. Okay, let's just-" but he barely had time to say anything else before I began attacking his neck again. I felt a small moan rise from his throat and I smirked slightly. I've been wanting to do this for years and now it was finally happening. I was finally going to be with my Vic.

Things grew hotter and clothing was lost,
I kept assaulting his neck for a while longer before he grew impatient and he pulled my lips onto his instead. My tongue immediately slipped into his mouth but he quickly gained dominance. His hand tangled in my hair, as did mine and he gently pushed me down so I was lying on the bed.
The kisses got more intense and our hips were now moving together rapidly. Things grew hotter and clothing was lost, Vic was on top of me. I felt a familiar twisting feeling in my stomach which I recognized as nerves, and swallowed thickly. As much as I was anticipating this, I was still nervous as fuck. I was about to do something so special with the man I loved, but at the same time, I was about to die. I felt small, butterfly-like kisses being placed on my cheek and looked up at the man above me. Christ, he was beautiful and I was so, so lucky to call him my own. Whatever happened next, even if things went wrong, I was with Vic and that was all that mattered.
"This is probably gonna hurt a tad bit sweetie but I promise it'll feel good after a while" he mumbled into my neck and all I could do was let out a strangled moan. It was okay, everything was going to be okay.

The pain, incidentally, wasn't as bad as I initially thought but it still hurt like a bitch. Tears were running down my cheeks as I clutched onto Vic. Okay, Kellin, calm. Calm down. I squeezed my eyes shut as he began to move, the pain eventually started to subside and I was over come with pleasure. We carried on like this for several minutes, basking in the fact that this was finally happening, though in the back of my mind, I knew the worse was yet to come. When I finally re-opened my eyes, I saw his were closed as well.

"Mhm baby, open your eyes?" I pleaded and slowly he slowly did. What I saw though, almost caused me to scream. His eyes..they were red, but not completely. Just as if he'd swapped the browns of his iris for the colour of fire. In all honesty it was terrifying, but knowing that he'd never hurt me was comfort enough. The look alone screamed 'stay away' but I could hardly do that now plus I didn't want to. Not really. I'd accepted my fate a long, long time ago.
"Urgh Kellin, I-I think i-it's time." He stuttered out and before I could even contemplate what was happening, his eyes flashed completely black, the whites and all, and a pair of fangs sank into my neck. The sudden feeling of intense bliss filled my body as I felt myself slip deeper into unconsciousness. It was happening, finally I was going to be able to be with my Vic. As the bliss continued to fill up my body and my eyes started drooping further, I felt Vic's teeth detach from my neck and a panicked whimper escape his lips. Wait, panicked?

"Oh fuck! No! Kellin, fuck!" was the last thing I heard before my eyes shut completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I should start properly writing again um. Yeah. This was kinda crappy, I was thinking of maybe making it into a fully chaptered fic but probably not. I hope you like it? Please let me know if you do, it means allot :)