Status: first one shot i've ever written!

"I'm yours forever, Jack"

"I'm yours forever, Jack"

He's just so incredibly handsome it makes me weak at the knees. He's the type of person you could cuddle with forever and Home Alone with. He's just so-
"Hey babe," I hear from behind me in a lovely voice that I know is Alex.
I mean he is the only one on the bus, after everyone decided to go drinking at a bar. Alex and I refused to join them because we wanted to spend the afternoon together. Alex decided it would be a "cuddle date" which I thought was so fucking sweet of him.
"Hey Alex." I say turning around to face the opening of my bunk where Alex was standing looking at me.
"So what are you doing?" he asks innocently.
"Thinking about you" I say equally as innocent.
"Aw you're so sweet"
He smiles and climbs into my bunk laying on his back and looking at me. Naturally I rest my head on his chest while moving my arm to rest on his waist. I look up at his gleaming hazel eyes and he kisses my forehead softly. I'm so glad I have a guy like him. He's so sweet, funny, and I'm so deeply in love with him. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him.When I look at him, I see a boy who is perfect for me, despite his insecurities. He's been there for me when nobody wasn't. He makes me feel important and wanted. He's my best friend. He's everything to me. I hug him tighter and keep him close to me. I breathe in his cologne and sigh. I feel myself smiling as I lean over him and gently kiss his soft lips.
"How about we watch your favorite movie, hm?" he says as I pull away from him, holding my Home Alone DVDhe found in my bunk in his hand.
"Yay!" I yell in excitement, Alex giggling at my sudden outburst of joy.
He climbs out of my bunk and grabs my hand, leading me into the entertainment room in the bus that contains a large tv, a DVD playier, and various game consoles. I sit on the black leather couch while Alex walks to the DVD player to play the DVD. He sits next to me and the opening credits of the movie starts. We both enjoy the film with Alex giggling as I comment things like "Oh look here come the thieves!" or when I quietly say "Keep the change, you filthy animal!" the same time it's heard in the movie.
Towards the middle of the movie I changed to a more comfortable position which is laying my head on Alex's lap. I keep my eyes on the screen so into the movie and I feel Alex playing with my hair. It feels so nice and it's calming enough to make me fall alseep. Soon after, I feel my eyelids start to close and the moving figures on the television become blurry and I can barely make out what those figures are saying anymore. I let myself fall asleep.
----
"Jack"
"hmm" I groan sleepily.
" Jack, babe, let's go back to your bunk" I hear someone whisper, which I am sure is Alex. I don't really know because my eyes are still closed.
I nod and slowly get up, rubbing my eyes and blinking around to see myself on the couch in the bus's entertainment room. hm. I must've slept through the rest of the movie. I make my way out and I stumble to my bunk half awake. I breathe deeply as I lay down facing the wall and I feel the space behind me sinking. The familiar smell of cologne tells me it's Alex. I turn around eyes half open and I see him on his back, staring at me. I lay my head on his chest again, cuddling into him,
"I love you" he whispers sweetly.
"I love you too"
I can hear him sing somewhere in neverland softly and I could feel his chest vibrate as I slowly drift into sleep with my head on his chest. He suddenly stops singing during the beginning of the chorus as he notices my eyes closing.
I see and hear him whisper "I'm yours forever, Jack" to me and my eyes close.
He sings again as I fall deeper and deeper into sleep. Right now, in this moment, everything is how I've always wanted it to be.

run away with me
I know I sound crazy
don't you see what you do to me
i wanna be your lost boy
your last chance
your everything better plan
somewhere in neverland
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading!
first one shot I've ever written hah
I'm sorry if it's kinda short.. I'm just beginning to write these kind of things so yeah
ily
i might write another one shot (with smut) or an actual chaptered one soon woo