Status: Smutty

Not Possible

Not Possible

I have never liked coffee. As a kid my father would trick me into drinking it by telling me it was hot soda. It was just my luck that after I moved in with my aunt I had to get a job. The only job available in the small town I now lived in was a barista at the local Starbucks. As much as I hated the idea of making something I despised, I needed the money. I had been planning on saving up for a new laptop to replace my POS Inspiron Mini. Of course my first day on the job was a comlete disaster. I do not kid when I say I got at least ten orders wrong.

It was 10:55 and I had 5 mintues to go until closing time, my eyes glued to the clock. I heard the farmiliar ringing of the door to indicate I had yet another customer to attend to. I mentally sighed as I prepared myself for what was hopefully my last customer.

I am not exaggerating when I say I was ill prepared for what I saw walk through the door.

"H-Hello. What can i g-get you?" I managed to spit out through my haze of awestruck wonder. Before me stood one of the hottest males I have ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. His prominent jaw bones and piercing blue eyes looked to be carved by angels. His lips, the perfect shade of pink.

"I'll take a soy bean latte, please" he smiled at me.

"C-Coming right up." I stuttered.

I turned around to make his order, all kinds of thoughts running through my head. What was this georgeous being doing in such a small town? His face practically screamed Hollywood Icon. More importantly, what was he doing at Starbucks at 11 o'clock at night?

When I had finished his drink I turned back to hand it to him.

"That'll be $3.89."

The handsome stranger handed me a ten and began to walk to a nearby table.

"Sir, you're change?"

"Buy yourself a cup and come join me." He smirked.

Surprised by his offer, I turned to make myself a cappucino. When I was finished, I slipped off my work apron and began walking to his table. Sitting down, I saw him staring at me. Blushing, I took a sip of my drink and immediately spit it out. In my lovestruck haze, I had completely forgotten my distaste for the bitter substance. It was my luck I spewed all over his leather jacket and T-shirt.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" I exclaimed, utterly embarrassed by my own stupidity. Just when I ready for him to yell at me, I heard him laughing.

"It's ok really. I have some spare clothes back at my hotel." he said, still chuckling from the incident.

"Let me make it up to you." I offered, still mad at myself. He seemed to think it over before opening his mouth.

"Alright. Whaddya say we go back to my place so I can get cleaned up and we can talk some more?" he suggested.

Feeling as though I owed him this, I accepted the offer.

"Sounds good."

I shut off the lights, set the alarms, and locked the door before heading out into the night with my attractive stranger in tow. He led me to a side of town I hadn't been to before. Turning a corner we arrived at his hotel. Walking in I noticed that while it wasn't the Taj Mahal, the place has a certain classy touch. Taking the elevator to the 3rd floor, he led me to his room, number 69.

We walked in as he turned on the light, shrugging off his jacket. I was greeted by a queen sized bed in the center of the room. A small desk and dressor sat to the right of it, with a bathroom and kitchen to the left. It was nice for an economy hotel.

As I was admiring the decor, I felt two large hands on my hips. Slowly I felt my hair being pulled to the side as I felt the stranger's plump lips connect to the sweet spot behind my ear. An involuntary moan escaped my lips and I felt a familiar tingling sensation in my nether regions. I felt him sink his teeth into the tender flesh of my neck and yelped. He was leaving a mark on me, for there was sure to be a bruise in the morning. Licking over the sore spot, he blew on it, leaving goosebumps.

I spun around so i was facing him. Grabbing the back of his neck, I kissed him roughly, savoring his taste. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I granted. Slowly I trailed my hand down his forever long torso until I reached the line of his boxers, poking over the top of his jeans. Popping the button on his jeans, I slid them slowly down his legs, detaching my mouth from his and sliding down on my knees. Teasingly, I snapped the band of his boxers making him hiss from the contact on his growing erection. Pulling down his boxers, his member sprang free, causing him to moan at the release of constriction.

Slowly I kissed the tip of his erection, licking up the pre-cum. Inch by inch I took him into my mouth teasingly slow. His hips jolted forward causing me to take in even more of him. Bringing my hands up i grabbed hold of his hips before taking in his whole length, earning a groan. I began to bob my head up and down, sucking the hell out of this georgeous stranger. With each thrust of his hips he came closer to his orgasm. I felt him twitch and he released himself down my throat.

"Fuck." he moaned, coming down from his high.

Standing up, I reconnected our lips. He ran his hand down the length of my back, causing a shiver down my spine. Without warning he pulled away from the kiss, throwing me over his shoulder, heading towards the bed. Tossing me onto the sheets, he slowly crawled towards me, a predatory gaze in his eyes. Backing up to the headboard, I watched as him head made it's descent between my legs. Yanking down my yoga pants, he began kissing and nipping at my thighs. His teeth made their way up to my hip bones. Taking my underwear in his mouth, he ripped them off with his teeth. I moaned loudly, eliciting an animalistic groan from his perfect lips.

He kissed his way down to my already dripping wet core. He popped two fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue around them before thrusting them into my throbbing member. I let out a small shriek, surprised at his sudden action. Pumping in and out of me, I felt his tongue connect with my clit, drawing a load moan from my lips.

"Holt shit" i moaned. I felt his hair brushing the inside of my thighs as his fingers and tongue worked magic on my member. The combination of his fingers in my pussy and his tongue on my clit, made my orgasm come quickly and I released my liquids onto his face, screaming. He licked up my juices and moaned in delight. Popping his fingers into his mouth, he said "You taste amazing, my dear." Panting from my orgasm, I looked into his eyes, which were black and clouded with lust.

In one swift motion he had his shirt off and was reaching for the hem of mine. But instead of bringing it over my head, he ripped it off and threw it across the room. Reaching for the nightstand he pulled out a pair of scissors. Reaching for my bra, he managed to cut through the fabric and remove it. His dominance turned me on in so many ways. Grabbed my breasts, he massaged them roughly. I moaned loudly as he brought his mouth down to my nipple, flicking it with his tongue before sucking on it. He did the same with my other breast. As he was assaulting my jugs, I scraped my nails down his back in utter bliss, surely leaving marks. He came back up and smirked at me mischevously.

Lying atop my now naked body, he brought his mouth down to my ear. "I'm gonna take you hard and fast" he whispered seductively. "You're mine now" kissing the bite he left on my neck earlier, he suddenly thrust into me, earning a scream from my parted lips. Gaining pace and giving me no time to adjust, he propped himself up with an elbow on either side of my head. Shouting profanites above me, he slung my legs over his shoulders, giving him a deeper angle with which to penetrate me. Bringing one hand down, he started rubbing slow circles into my clit, driving me closer to my release.

"I'm almost there!" I yelled out, overwhelmed by the pleasure this stranger was giving me.

Now placing his hands on the headboard, he increased his pace, if thats even possible.

"On three," he commanded. "one, two. three!"

We released at the same time, screaming profanties in ecstasy. Coming down, he pulled out of me and flopped down beside me. We both stared at the ceiling for a few moments before I turned to him.

"What's your name?" i asked him curiously.

"Josh." he replied.

"I'm Kaya."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." he responded, smirking. I blushed. "I'd like to take you out Kaya, maybe get to know you."

"That sounds wonderful." I replied, smiling.

On the outside, i may have appeared calm and collected, but on the inside i was screaming, thanking God that i had the stupidity to make myself a cup of coffee.

Checking the time, i realized my aunt would be expecting me home soon. Getting up i gathered my torn clothing and attempted to dress myself. Doing the best i had with what i was given, I was satisfied with my appearance.

Josh got up and grabbed my phone from my purse i had earlier dropped on the floor. Typing in his number he said "I expect you to call me. Don't forget."

"Not possible." i replied with a wink, and walked out the door.