Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chp.25

*Robert*

I cannot begin to convey to you how nervous I was. I stood at the altar, waiting for Wagner’s march to come on. Sam stands to my left- he looks even greener than I am.

I look into the front row to where Rachael’s mom was seated and I smiled. Her mother already looked like she was crying.

I looked to my parents, who, are smiling back at me with proud eyes. My stomach quivered.

I feel the eyes of the whole church on my face and for a moment I cannot breathe. Then I heard the familiar music and I looked to the back of the church.

Her dress was floor length, her train following gracefully behind her. Her bodice was accentuated, her shoulders coming down perfectly to a sweeping collarbone.

I allowed a slow smile to stretch across my face as I looked up to her eyes. They were glistening, and I could tell she was nervous.

Her father stood at her side, his arm laced with hers, and he looked only proud. For some reason he made me more nervous.

Her hair was piled in a neat but on the back of her head with a few pieces hanging down. She looked truly beautiful, and in that moment my heart filled with so much love that I was nearly knocked over. Excitedness suddenly took nervous’s place and I was glad. I couldn’t wait to call her my wife.

She smiled sheepishly at me as she saw my face, and I grinned back. Of course she wouldn’t know how great she looked.

The music slowed as she approached, and, when she finally got to the platform, I walked over and took her hand from her father’s. I noticed she blushed as I did this, hugging her father. Tears came to her eyes and she wiped them away gracefully, taking my hand as I led her up to the priest.

In only about a half an hour and I’d be married…..

------------------------------------------------------------
*Normal*

It took everything I had not to break down and cry.

“I do.” I whispered, and we placed the rings on the appropriate fingers. Where they would stay, for the rest of our lives. It was like a fairy-tale, and I was Cinderella.

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Pattinson.” The priest said, and Rob leaned in to kiss me passionately. I blushed, but he was the first one to pull away.

He took my hand and led me to the back of the church, holding me close. I was in a daze, to be truthful, I was so blissed out.

After everyone had said their congratulations, we got into our limo and drove off to the reception. Well, not straight to the reception. Rob and I decided we wanted a little alone time first.

The paparazzi were not allowed to be around our wedding today, so we could do what we wanted. Rob’s body guard was on duty as usual, but we barely noticed him.

The limo stopped and Rob and I looked at each other. “Do you think we could…?” he trailed off suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes.” I said quickly, connecting our lips.

“Oh my god.” He whispered.

“What?”

“You are officially all mine.”

I grinned. “I was just thinking the same thing.”

“Well, we better hurry if we don’t want to be late….Mrs. Pattinson.” He said, kissing me again.

I smiled. I liked the sound of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The reception went exactly as planned.

We did the toasts, we ate delicious food, and we danced. Rob and I danced to the song ‘Then’ by Brad Paisley. We’d both agreed that was the best song suited for us.

Rob threw the garter –after rather inappropriately removing it from my thigh- and Tom ended up catching it. When I threw the bouquet, Rob’s sister Lizzy got the honors.

The rest of the evening went smoothly, and when we finally got into the limo again at the end of the night, we were barely able to keep our hands off each other.

We were to leave on our honeymoon (In Paris) tomorrow morning, but we still had all night…..

------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh my god. It’s so beautiful.” I whispered, looking out of our hotel window. The Eiffel tower stood tall and strong, just a few miles away from us. We had the perfect view….

“Would you like to join me in the hot tub?” I felt shivers go down my back as his arms wrapped around my waist and his breath came hot on my ear.

“I’d love to.” I laughed, stripping down to my swimsuit.

The water was warm, and it seemed to relax me a little after our long flight. I was jet-lagged, and I really wanted a good night’s sleep.

“I must warn you” I said in a playful tone. “I may fall asleep on you tonight.”

He chuckled. “You’d better not.”

I sighed, leaning against his body. “I’m so happy.” I whispered, completely in bliss.

“I know.” He sighed. “You are now-officially-forever mine. And I promise to love you every day of my life for the rest of my life.” He said passionately, kissing my cheek.

“And I, promise you, that I will always be here. No matter when no matter where. You are mine and I’ll forever be yours. Always.”

“Always.” He repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. two more chapter after this one... I'm sorry it's so choppy and short. I don't think u guys will be dissapointed with the ending though. :) X