Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Happy Endings!!

Happy Endings

*Rob*

I watched my three-year-old daughter play on the swing set, her light brown hair flowing out behind her as she swung. She was so much like her mother. So beautiful, so perfect, so smart.

She smiled at me and squealed in delight. “Come push me daddy!” She called in her high soprano voice. I smiled at the sound. Like wind chimes.

I put my book down and walked over to her, pushing her higher. She squealed happily again and laughed.

“When is dat bird gonna stop being so silly?” she threw her head back, pointing to a tree. She was so goofy.

“I think you’re the silly one.” I grabbed her off the swing and lifted her into my arms, tickling her all over.

“Stop it daddy!” she laughed, and I set her on the ground. She ran over to the jungle gym where a little boy was playing. I laughed. She had the attention span of a goldfish.

“My name is Kayla.” She said, sticking out her hand. My fatherly instincts automatically kicked in and I sat there fuming for a moment.

A little boy. She was playing with little boys. My mind twisted at the thought. Her mother would have been so much better dealing with this….

“Need some help?” a familiar voice asked behind me.

“Finally!” I said, turning around to greet her. “What took so long.”

“Working.” She grinned. My beautiful wife, the model. I was the envy of men around the world.

“I think you should stop being so protective of her.” She smiled, smacking me lightly on the shoulder. “That little boy is kinda cute…” she trailed off suggestively, jokingly wiggling her eyebrows.

“Pedophile.” I said, wrapping her in my arms and giving her a big kiss.

“MOMMY!” I heard our little girl scream, and she came running over.

Rachael released me for a moment, bending down to pick up Kayla. “How are you today, baby girl?” she asked, just glowing.

I smiled proudly at my two girls.

“Daddy pushed me on those swings and he bought me some ouce cream.” Kayla prattled, mispronouncing ice cream. “RILEY!” she giggled, wiggling out of Rachael’s arms and bending down to pat Riley.

Again with the goldfish attention span.

I took hold of my love’s hand as we watched our little girl mingle, and I pulled her close. “I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you more.” She said back, smiling.

“I doubt it.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yes.” I said back, grinning.

“I don’t believe you.”

“Of course you don’t.” I kissed her cheek quickly. “But I’m going to spend the rest of my life trying to get you to believe the truth.” I mumbled.

She smiled up at me. “I like the sound of that. The rest of our lives. Together.”

I grinned and we both turned our heads as Kayla squealed and ran around in the sand like a crazy person.

“I’m yours, you’re mine. Always.” I whispered.

“Always.” She vowed back.

We connected our lips tenderly, and I felt all my emotions coming out and flowing into her.

I held more tightly to her hand, and we walked forward, towards our daughter-our miracle- me and my soul mate. Forever living, forever laughing, and forever loving.

We walked into our forever, knowing that we would always be right where we were now. In each other’s arms.

The end
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... I think i'm going to cry. I hoped you loved reading it. I want you to know that I will be writing more stories in the future so continue checking them out! Thank you so much! You guys are so awesome!!! :) Xxx