Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Bitch

*Daryl's point of view*

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled up to Glenn who was on the balcony, instead of Fi.

"Holy shit. Uh- there was a gun shot and then I-I heard Fiona scream." He said as he ran down the steps.

"What the hell are ya talkin about?! She was out there?!" I yelled, the worry clear in my voice next to the anger.

"She told me to take watch for a second, that she saw a walker and went to take care of it!" He said, frantically runnin his hand through his hair.

"Are ya fuckin crazy?!" I yelled then started runnin into the woods, Rick and Glenn behind me. "Fi!" I shouted out as we ran, followin her trail. She better be fuckin okay.

We stopped when we saw a small fire pit and trash. "Guys.." Glenn said lookin at somethin. I walked over to him and saw that there was some dead guy and Fi's gun was on the ground. "Looks like she killed him." I said as I followed her trail through the campsite. "Looks like she was dragged over here by others and then- Fuck!" I saw tire tracks where her trail ends. Rick and Glenn ran up next to me, seeing the tracks. "No!" I yelled in anger.

"How could ya let her go out here by herself!? Are ya fuckin stupid!? Now she's fuckin gone!" I screamed in Glenn's face.

"It wasn't his fault." Rick said, pushin me back.

"T'hell it is!" I yelled back at him. Fi was taken by someone, probably horny fucks, and who knows where the fuck they are goin and what they are gona do with her. I punched the tree next to me. "FUCK."

"Well go drive along the road, it looks like they went that way." Rick said, pointin to my right. I picked up Fi's gun and then started runnin back, with them behind me again. Rick ran inside to tell everybody what was goin on while I started up the car. Rick ran back out with the farmer girl, Glenn's girlfriend, and then got in the car. I started drivin right away, down the road that they went on.

It was a dirt road, so I could kinda make out the tire tracks. I drove fast, but slow enough so we could see if there was anythin around us, but stopped when I saw the tracks swerve off. I jumped out of the car with my crossbow and started after the tracks that went into the forest on foot, it was quieter. Everyone else finally got out of the car too and followed after.

Fi better be fuckin okay, she's all I got and I ain't gona lose someone I love. I will kill every single one of the sons of bitches that took her if they even laid a finger on her. I followed the car tracks for a while, but then I saw the woods end. I ran up and saw that it lead to a cement road, barely even leavin tracks. "DAMMIT! NO!" I yelled as I paced back and forth. It felt like when I lost Merle, but it was worse.. this was Fi.

I ran back through the woods and got back in the car. "Come on, we don't got all day!" I yelled at the others who were still runnin up. The got in the car and I started to speed through the forest, following the other tracks and dodgin through trees. I got onto the road and started drivin down, lookin left and right for any sign of anythin, but saw nothin.

I stopped the car and started to punch the steerin wheel. "Daryl, calm down." Rick hissed over at me. "She has to be somewhere around here, they couldn't have gone far. Why don't we go and search the woods while Glenn and Maggie continue to drive around?"

I gripped onto the steerin wheel tight, but then nodded and got out of the car. "Drive all around here and meet us back here at sunset. If we aren't on the road then assume somethings gone wrong." Rick said to Glenn and then got out of the car.

I went off into the forest, lookin around for any tracks or signs.

We had been out here for a while and had combed a lot of the area on the left side of the road. "Daryl, the sun is starting to set, we should head back and pick it up in the morning." Rick said, steppin over to me.

"I gotta find'er!" I hissed at him.

"I know. Trust me I want to find her too, but it's no use looking in the dark." He said calmly, just pissin me off more.

"What if they just been drivin down, takin her farther away each minute we're standin here?!" I yelled at him.

"This road turns into dirt road eventually, if they did then Glenn and Maggie would have found more tracks. We can pick it up tomorrow." He said sternly at me.

I just shoved past him and walked towards the road. I can't stand Fi bein out here another second. The car was waitin for us, so I got in and slammed the door in anger. "Did ya find anythin?" I asked them.

"We got up to a dirt road and notice more tire tracks so we followed it down. We spotted a little strip mall up ahead." Maggie said to us.

"Same strip mall we where at the other day. My guess would be they might hide out there." Glenn said.

"Then what the hell are we waitin for? Let's go get'er!" I yelled, wantin to get Fi back now.

"We don't know what we are up against, it's dark, don't have much ammo, and told the group we would be back by sunset." Maggie said.

"We have a clue where she is, so why the hell are we waitin?!" I yelled at them, gettin in their faces.

"Daryl." Rick said as he pushed me back. "We will go back, get some more ammo, tell the group and head out." Rick informed me.

"Better make it fuckin quick." I said as Glenn started to speed off.

-----(Fiona's point of view.)

A throbbing pain in the back of my head started to bring me back to reality. I had been coming back and then blacking out again multiple times. I shot up, remembering what was going on, but felt that my arms where tied down to a chair. I was out of it so much that I don't remember if they did anything to me. I looked around and I was in some dark room that had shelves everywhere.

My face stung from the punches and slaps, but other than that I don't think I had any other major injuries. "Ah, she awakens." I hear a low voice come from the darkness, making me jump.

"Don't be afraid sweetheart." The voice said as it came towards me. I could barely make their face out, but saw that it was the man I headbutted in the car. I noticed that I didn't have the gag in my mouth anymore, so I spit in his face as he got closer. "Fuck you." I hissed at him, pulling on the restraints on my wrists.

He then grabbed my wrists and got close in my face. "Fuck me? Well.. If you insist." He whispered. I started to pull on the restraints more, trying to get my hands free from the rope as he ran his hand along my inner thigh.

"Don't fuckin touch me you shit head!" I spit at him.

I heard chuckles come from the distance, his friends where here, too. The guy took one hand off my wrist and slapped me across the face. I let out an agitated groan then looked back over to him. "You hit like a bitch."

He then leaned back and the back of his hand went flying across my face, causing me to fall over in the chair and slam my head on the ground. He bent over and grabbed the chair, sitting me back up and then sent his fist across my face. I groaned a little, then regained my composure. "That one was a little better, but you really should work on your right hook." I knew I was just nagging him on, but I loved making this asshole mad.

"Why don't you just shut the bitch up!" One of his friends called out and walked over. I gave them both death glares, but little that was going to do.

The first guy shook his head, then pulled out a knife and cut off my sweater. "Damn, I liked that sweater." I said to him, trying to show him he wasn't getting to me.

"Did you like this bra, too?" He asked as he cut it off. I suddenly felt very exposed as the guys started to just stare at me. I struggled against the rope that was tied around my wrist more, but it just caused the guys to chuckle again. A third guy walked over with a smirk on his face as he looked at me.

The guy came up behind me and reached over my shoulders, squeezing my breasts. I started to yell at them, but one of the guys put his hand over my mouth as the last one started running his hands up my thighs.

I screamed into the guys hand and pulled at the rope more, it starting to cut my wrists. The one guy pulled his hands back from my thighs and stood to undo his belt. I pulled as hard as I could at the rope and then felt the arms of the chairs where starting to come loose.

I stopped struggling and then all of the sudden gave the ropes the hardest yank up as I could manage, causing the arms of the chairs to break off. The guy behind me fell backwards as I stood and I quickly made my way to the guy in front of me and shoved one of the arms into his neck, causing blood to squirt out everywhere and for the rope to slide off of it as he fell to the ground. I felt the craziness that I had been trying to keep down since Syd died, come back up, and damn I felt murderous.

I then got my left hand free from the arm chair and charged over to the next guy, shoving it into his heart. He fell down while letting out a few gags. I reached down and pulled the knife out of my boot and made my way to the guy that was behind me. I ran over, hovering over him and then with out the blink of an eye, slit his throat, then shoved the knife into the top of his forehead.

I then stood up and backed away from them, realizing what I had just done. The craziness and adrenaline was pumping through my veins, but the anger seemed to be taken out on those pigs. I was so caught up in what I just did that I didn't hear the door open. "Fi!?" I heard a familiar face say. I turned around and saw Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Maggie, and T-dog staring at me.

I quickly remembered i had no shirt on and crossed my arms in front of my chest as Rick, T-dog, and Glenn awkwardly looked away. I heard a crash come from the distance and remembered something, there was a fourth guy. I walked over to the guy I had last killed and took one arm off from covering my chest as I pulled out the knife from his head.

"You bitch!" I heard, but before I could react something hard hit me in the head, causing me to fall over. I tried to push the blackness from taking over, but I ended up drifting in and out again. All of the sudden I had Daryl's leather vest on and was being carried out of the dark room, that I figured out was a pharmacy. I started to feel really tired, so I gave in to the blackness.

*

"How is she?" I heard a voice that sounded like Rick ask. I wanted to get up and open my eyes, but for some reason my body denied that.

"She probably has a concussion, she needs her rest." I heard Hershel say.

"She's been out for long enough! Why ain't she wakin up?!" I heard Daryl hiss. Daryl! I wanted to get up and tell him I was fine, but as I tried to sit up the blackness took over again.
*

My eyes felt like they where glued shut, but after a lot of blinking I got them to open all the way up. I looked around and saw I was in Daryl's and my basement and he was sitting with his back to me against the bed, looking through my notepad. "It's not nice to look through someones stuff without permission." I said, causing Daryl to jump up and spin around. "Fi.."

I then felt the pounding pain in the back of my head. "Fuuuuck, my head hurts." I said, putting a hand on the forehead.

"Hershel said ya got a pretty nasty concussion." He said as he looked at me.

I let out a sigh. "Perfect." I said sarcastically. I saw that he had his vest back on and I was now wearing one of my t-shirts. I brought my hand up to my face and hissed when I pushed down on one of my bruises. Daryl grabbed my hand and put it down on the bed, then inspected the cuts from the rope.

"They touch ya?" He said, barely above a whisper.

"No."

"Fi ya didn't have a damn shirt on!" He yelled, but then tried to relax.

"Nothing happened, Daryl." I said. He let out a sigh and looked down at the bed.

"The bruises where my fault though, I was kinda askin for it." I said, causing him to look up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? They hit like girls." I said, causing Daryl to snort a laugh. I let out a yawn and then stretched out my arms.

"Ya should get some sleep, Fi." Daryl said, looking into my eyes. I noticed that his bright blue eyes looked very tired. "What about you? Have you slept at all?" I asked.

He just looked back down at the bed. I slid over, making room for him, but he didn't move. "Lay down now before I kick your ass." I said, getting him to grunt and then plop down on the bed next to me. I felt my eyes get droopy and then yawned again, closing my eyes. I soon fell asleep to the sound of Daryl's baby snores.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo she is back all safe and sound! Do you guys think that the house is going to be safe enough to stay in for a while??? :o?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll have a new one up tomorrow!
Thanks for all the comments!!!