Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Dizzy

"NO!" I screamed, shooting up in the bed. I couldn't focus on anything because all of the sudden if felt so dizzy I could throw up. I moved off of the bed to make a dash for the bathroom just in case, but instead I fell off the bed onto my hands and knees. The floor below me was spinning around and my head was throbbing.

I dreamed about those guys that took me; the ones that I had stabbed in the neck and chest had turned into walkers. It wasn't me who was tied to the chair anymore though, it was Syd, and they started taking bites out of her. Then one of them moved and started taking bites out of the others who where at the door..

I heard the basement door open and then footsteps running down the stairs. The floor was starting to stop spinning, but my stomach was still doing flips. "Fi." I heard Daryl say and place a hand on my back. His voice only reminded me off my dream and caused me to get more dizzy. I pushed away from him, got up, and then tried to run into the bathroom. The doorway was spinning, but I managed to make my way to the toilet and throw up.

I didn't have very much to come up, so I put the cover down and laid my head on it. "Fi?" I heard Daryl say as he stepped into the bathroom cautiously. "Got up too fast." I mumbled, closing my eyes, trying to make my head stop spinning.

"It's completely normal to get dizzy and nauseous with your type of concussion." Hershel said. He probably came down to check on me. "Let's get you back in bed."

"No no no, not yet." I said, putting my hand up to stop Daryl from helping me, my head slowly starting to stop spinning. I took a few more deep breaths and then opened my eyes. "Okay."

Daryl came over and slowly helped me up. "Stop." I said once we where standing, my head started to spin a little again, but then went back to normal. "Okay."

He slowly helped me walk over and get into the bed. Hershel came over and started to look in my eyes and ask me a bunch of questions that seemed kind of random. He asked me stuff to make sure I still remembered who I was, where I was, who they where, and that is was the apocalypse. After a few questions it kind of got stupid, obviously I know whats going on. "It's normal for you to forget some reason events, so don't let it stress you out."

He then asked me what I did yesterday and I told him about the calendar, birthdays, magazines, taking watch, and getting taken. With that he nodded and walked away from me. "You need to rest, don't do anything to strenuous and drink lots of water."

I nodded and then he walked back upstairs. I sighed and put my hands so they covered my face. Syd's screams echoed in my mind from that dream and I just couldn't shake them. I felt a hand on my arm, causing me to jump. I took my hands off my face, I had forgotten Daryl was still here.

He saw my reaction and then gave me a shocked, but hurt look. "Are ya sure they didn't touch ya?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Daryl.."

"Ya heard Hershel, Fi! Ya could have forgot!" He snapped. I thought we already went over this last night.

"I didn't forget!" I hissed back at him. I'm not sure if what they did to me was considered "touching me", but I'm sure either way Daryl wouldn't like it. But, nothing even happened.

"So ya tellin me they just took ya shirt of and then did nothin?!"

I didn't respond for a little, causing Daryl to take a step back and run his hand through his hair in anger. "I killed them before anything could happen." I tried to make him see that it wasn't a big deal.

He let out a few curse words under his breath and then walked up to the bed. "What the hell where ya doin, Fi? Goin out there by ya self in the first place!"

"I thought it was a walker! I was just gona go take it out real quick! Didn't know that I was gona get taken!" I yelled back at him while trying to sit up, but just got really dizzy again. "Fuck." I mumbled as I held my head and laid back. Daryl came over to see if I was okay, but I smacked his hands away. He gave me a look and then stormed up stairs.

He was trying to make this my fault? It's not like I knew that I was going to be walking into those assholes campsite! I let out a groan of anger and flipped to my side, trying to sleep away the anger, but I was only woken up a little later by screams.

"FI! We gotta go!" Someone was shaking my shoulders. "What?" I managed to croak out while I opened my eyes and saw Daryl.

"We gotta go, NOW! Walkers!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get this up before I had to start cleaning my room :P
The next chapter will be longer and crazier I promise!! What do you think is going to happen???!