Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Loosen Up

"Ya ever used a bow before?" Daryl asked me as he shifted the wait of the deer in his arms.

He was being a typical guy and wouldn't let me help carry it, but I wasn't complaining; the view of his muscles flexing while carrying that was great.

"A few times. My uncle had one similar to yours and he taught me how to use it." I said, receiving a nod from him. My uncle was the one who taught me how to hunt and shoot, but it had been a while since I used my skills. I guess they paid off though.

We finally got back to the fields and saw the cabin was in view. T-dog and Glenn, who were on guard, saw us coming and their faces instantly lit up at the sight of the deer. They exchanged looks and said something, but I was too far away to make it out.

We finally got to the door and Glenn came over with a bright look on his face. He called out to the others who all came running out, but then cheered when they saw the deer. I even saw Rick's face light up for a second, but then it straightened back out. "Mmm, are we gona be eatin good tonight or what?" T-dog said with a smile on his face.

"We'll be eating good for a couple of nights with the size of this deer." Carol said, looking at Daryl drop it on the ground. Everyone had bright looks on their faces, I even saw Daryl try to hide his because he never liked to show emotion.

A few people went over and started to skin the deer, it was a skill that you seem to pick up in the apocalypse. Once it was ready and Lori and Carol started to cook it, but I had something else on my mind. I looked through all the cupboards in the living room and then went into the kitchen. I started to look through the cabinets and let out a squeal when I found what I was looking for. "Alcohol!" I called out as I saw the shelves full of booze. People immediately came over and started to grab some after I took two bottles of whiskey and walked over to Daryl.

He was sitting on one of the bottom steps that led upstairs and was cleaning off his arrows. I walked up to him and held out the bottle of whiskey, which he didn't hesitate to take. "I'm so getting shit face wasted." I said as I plopped down on the step next to him. He smirked as he unscrewed the cap and took a long swig, the man could really handle his alcohol.

I unscrewed the cap to my bottle and downed a big gulp. The whiskey burned my throat, but it was exactly the burn I needed. I wasn't bad at handling alcohol myself, I guess it was a trait that ran in my family. I only drank when I really needed one or was at a party, but I never liked to make it a regular thing. Syd had never had a drink in her life, besides the C.D.C. She hated that my dad was a raging alcoholic so she stayed away from it. I took another long drink to get the thoughts of Syd out of my head. I was planning on getting so drunk that I would forget the state of pain I have been living in.

I saw Daryl give me a look, but I just laid back on the steps and continued drinking. I started to feel the whiskey take over my body and mind after a while. Leaving me to feel a little wasted, but not enough. Lori called out that the deer was done cooking and I got up, clutching my whiskey like it was my baby. Daryl followed behind and we walked into the little kitchen.

People where sitting at the table already drunk like myself and drooling over the plates of deer in front of them. Rick was outside on watch as we all ate and drank in peace. The alcohol and laughter that was consuming the kitchen made me feel like we weren't in the damn apocalypse, and I loved it.

"Cheers to Daryl and Fiona for providing us with this damn good deer and alcohol." T-dog said as he raised his bottle. Many people followed his actions and I raised my bottle all the way above my head and did a little dance, causing people to start laughing again. I then took a very long swig and let out a sigh as I leaned back in my chair, seeing Daryl eye me from the corner of my eye.

Lori was sitting next to Carl as they both drank water, damn that sucks for them. Hershel wasn't really drinking much, probably because of his experience at the bar, but I still caught him occasionally sipping on some. They where still all smiling and laughing though.

I felt Daryl's eyes on me so I turned my gaze to him to find him taking a one over of my body. I bit my lip at the sight of him raising his bottle up to his mouth with a smirk. I couldn't keep my eyes off his lips or around his arms and chest that looked so delicious as always. His hair was poking out in different directions and his bright blue eyes where shinning as the looked at me. I almost lost it as they store into mine, but I quickly raised my bottle and took another drink.

My mind was numb, in a good way, from the depression that had been fighting to tear me down recently. I thanked god for providing me with whiskey, but then took it back after I remembered that god is probably not even real, and if he his then he's an asshole.

I stumbled up from my seat and walked over to the cabinet that held the booze and grabbed another bottle. I walked out the door, feeling Daryl's gaze on my ass as I walked out. I went over to where Rick was pacing back and forth and held out the bottle to him.

He looked at it and then me, but eventually took it. His face was hard and his gaze was cold, he definitely was a changed man. "Loosen up." I said as I took another drink of my bottle that was now more than half way gone. He gave me a look before he took a drink.

"We have food, shelter, alcohol..." I said the last part with a smirk. "Everyone is at least somewhat enjoying themselves, so loosen up, we are celebrating. I'm not sure what, but any chance we can get on feeling good, we should take it."

Rick seemed to untense his shoulders and take another drink. "And if a horde happens to wander by, then so be it. I will die happy next to my bottle of whiskey."

A ghost of a smirk appeared on Rick's face as he relaxed a little bit. The sun was starting to set now and the sight was very relaxing... or maybe it was the booze. I laughed a little to myself, but I'm not sure what was so funny. Rick raised an eyebrow at me and it only caused me to laugh more. "I'm so wasted." I giggled out.

Rick let out a breathy laugh as he looked back into the distance. "Well I'm gona go inside an' see if I can get my hands on another bottle of this good stuff." I said as I held up my almost empty bottle. He nodded and I started to walk back. "Enjoy this, Rick. Who knows when we will be able to enjoy anythin again." I slurred out right before I walked back into the cabin and grabbed more whiskey.

I stumbled over to my room, receiving drunk waves and giggles from people as I passed them. I got to the door and swung it open, revealing Daryl lying on the mattress with his hand behind his head. I let out a groan at how beautiful the sight was as I leaned against the door frame and took another drink of my first bottle, emptying it. "Why are you so hot?" I slurred without even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth.

"How much have ya had to drink?" Daryl asked looking up at me with a smirk.

"More than you." I slurred as I shut the door, then walked over and put my empty bottle down on the small table and popped open my new one. I looked around the room, but let my eyes finally land on Daryl again.

I went over, set my bottle down on the ground beside the mattress and got on top of him. I straddled his waist and ran my hands up his chest, then ripped open his button up shirt. I started to kiss up his chest receiving a small groan that Daryl tried to hold back. "What'cha doin, Fi?" He asked, his voice cracking as I ran my hands along his skin.

"What's it look like?" I said, lifting my head up and leaning up to his face. I hovered above his lips and looked at him in his bright blue eyes. "You gona stop me?" I asked, my voice in a whisper. He then looked around my face and met my eyes again. He leaned up and our lips collided, sending sparks down my spine. I could be drunk as a skunk and this man could still make me feel unbelievable things.

I let out a drunken moan into his mouth and felt his hands run up to my hips. I tugged his hair that was now whisking out by his ears. He sat up with me on his lap and ran his hands on my back, under my shirt, sending shivers up my spine. I wrapped my legs around him as I moved one hand down to his neck that was warm against my cool skin. I could feel the alcohol pump through my veins, warming me along with Daryl's touch.

I started to grind into him, craving to have every inch of him. I broke away from his lips and started to bike and suck on his neck, it was my turn to mark my property. He hissed as he reached his hands down to my ass. He then stood up from the bed and walked across the room to set me on the top of the dresser. My legs where still wrapped around him as he crashed his lips to mine again, causing a tingle to take over my whole body.

He ran his tongue against my bottom lip, and I immediately parted my lips so he could slip his tongue inside. I ran my hands along his bare chest and then to his shoulders as I slid his shirt down his arms. He pulled his hands off of me and shimmied his shirt all the way of. He then ran his hands up my thighs, causing the tingle to become stronger and the fire in the pit of my stomach to start to burn.

I ran my hands down his arms as his made their way up to my stomach, pushing my shirt up. I never had put a bra back on after I lost mine at the pharmacy, so my breasts were exposed right away as he yanked my shirt off. He leaned back to look at me and licked his lips right before he crashed his lips to mine again.

The kiss was rough like we couldn't get enough of each other, but passionate like they always were. I threw my arms around his neck, pressing my breasts against his chest, and pulled him into me more. His hands reached down my back and then started to tug my sweatpants down. He lifted me up, so he could slide my pants down. He set me back down on the dresser and I kicked my pants all the way off, onto the floor.

I slid my hands down his chest and to his belt. I started to unbuckle it, but I was so wasted I seemed to forget how to do that. I started to crack up in laughter at my self, causing Daryl to break away from the kiss and look at me. I knew he was trying to hide his chuckles, but he only made me start to laugh more. Daryl let out a few chuckles, but before I knew it he had picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

I let out a gasp in shock as I bounced onto the mattress. He undid his belt and slid down his pants, stepping out of them before he walked over to the bed. He crawled on it and came over, hovering over me. He store into my eyes as his hand traveled down my stomach, going lightly over my scar, and then down to my underwear. He slid his hand under it and started to rub at my sensitive spot.

I let out a moan and squirmed under him, only causing him to smirk and rub faster, he knew the effect he had on me. I felt the fire burn higher and higher as I arched my back and let out more cries of pleasure. I whimpered when he removed his finger, but he then quickly ripped my underwear off.

He hovered back over me and his eyes where glazed over in lust. I couldn't stand not completely having him anymore, I wanted and needed him. "Daryl." I whimpered out. I could tell my voice turned him on even more as he quickly took off his boxers. He bit down on my neck and thrusted deep into me. I let out a cry of pleasure as I felt his lips on the soft spot of my neck and I adjusted to his size. He started to thrust deep in and out of me as he looked up and met my gaze.

I put my hands on his neck and pulled him down so our lips connected again. My whole body was on fire from him and I never wanted to stop burning. I bit his bottom lip and slowly pulled away with it in between my teeth. He let out a hiss and I threw my head back as with each thrust he hit that perfect spot inside of me. "Harder!" I moaned out to him.

He didn't hesitate and started to thrust into me faster. I let out more moans and I heard a growl come up from his throat. The fire in my stomach was starting to spread and take over. I knew I was getting close, but I never wanted Daryl to stop. "Don't stop." I whimpered out.

I felt my whole body get close and I couldn't help, but come completely undone under him. "Shit Daryl!" I moaned as I reached my climax. His thrusts started to get uneven and shaky, but with one more he went completely over the edge and hit his climax with a groan and many curse words. His muscles gave out and he collapsed, but he caught him self on his elbows next to my head so he didn't fall on me.

We both just store into each others eyes as we caught our breaths. The alcohol had eased my pain and sadness, but Daryl had made it run away scared. This man was mine and I would never be able to get enough of him. I quickly leaned up and kissed him once more before he flopped off me. He never liked to show emotion or love, even when he was drunk, so I was going to surprise him before he could protest.

He laid on his back next to me now and I took a once over of his body before I got off the mattress, why did he have to be so beautiful? I let out a sigh and picked up the bottle of whiskey I had set on the ground earlier. I took a swig as I walked over to the dresser and opened one of the drawers. I felt Daryl's eyes follow me as I walked, not caring that I was fully naked, I was too drunk to care.

I pulled out a blanket and threw it over at the mattress, it landing on Daryl. I then walked back over and flopped back on the bed with the whiskey. I took another drink and then handed it to Daryl. I noticed that our bags where on the other side of the bed, so I leaned over Daryl to get to them. I heard him suck in a breath when my breasts pressed against his chest as I reached and grabbed my notepad from my bag.

I smirked at him as I laid back on my back. He just rolled his eyes and took another drink. I saw him lean over and look at me as I started to sketch things on the paper. My drawings weren't as good because I was so wasted I was just dragging the pencil all over the paper. I giggled a little at my drawing and I heard Daryl chuckle, too.

I looked over at him and before he could take another drink of the whiskey, I snatched it out of his hands and rolled up, so I was sitting on him and straddling his waist again. I knew I had just as big of an effect on him as he did on me. I took a long drink and then leaned down, crashing my lips with his. This definitely had been one of the best nights I've had since the apocalypse started...
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would give you guys this fun little chapter;)
Sorry that it too me so long to get it up; I had a pretty busy day today!!
I hope you guys enjoy and thanks again for all the comments and recommendations !!!!