Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Atlanta

"You like the weirdest bands ever" Trey said while i was curled up next to him on the couch as we were listening to music.

Trey has been my best friend since we were kids. He was one of the only people who was there for me when i was struggling. He's the kind of best friend that I love so much as a friend, but then he could be the guy that i marry. We are so comfortable around each other that we dint want to make it awkward by putting labels on it. I mean things have gotten pretty steamy before and he basically is always with me or talking to me, but with him I feel so free and I don't want to ruin that.

"The Used is not weird, Trey. They just aren't mainstream like the bands you like."

"Mainstream? Everybody just likes good music, not this creepy music you listen to, Fi."

Fi, i loves when he calls me Fi. (beginning of Fiona, pronounced like Fee) The only people that call me Fi are my sister, grandpa, Trey, and i think Daryl called me it once.

I smiled, "Creepy? Oh please. They are not creepy."

Trey laughed, "Oh yes they are, they sing about creepy stuff and have creepy pictures all over their albums."

"They sing about love and pain, but the pictures are somethin' else." I laughed realizing he was kinda right. He chuckled too and then went to get my phone to change the song.

"Uh. Fi, you have a voice mail." Trey handed me the phone and listened to the voice mail, it was from my sister.

It said: "Turn on the news, now. I'm on my way over."

I turned on the TV and it was already on the news channel. It was talking about how everyone should stay inside and to stay away from anyone that is bit or scratched because they will attack you. They also said that Atlanta is safe for evacuation. "What the hell is going on?" I looked at Trey who looked as worried as i felt.

"I need to get home and get my mom." He said not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Trey, they said to stay inside. What ever the hell is going on, it's bad." I said standing up.

"I need to get my mom!" he yelled, but then his voice got softer, "Your sister is coming to get you and i need my family too, Fi." He walked closer to me.

"Okay. Okay. Be careful and then you come back here and we will get the hell out, alright?"

"I'll be back." He held my stare. "I'll be back, Fi" he leaned down and kissed my forehead and then walked to the door.

He looked out the door and didn't see anything so he continued to his car. He opened his door and was about to get in when he stopped and looked at me. Then out of nowhere some person grabbed him and bit deep into his neck. That was not a person, that was one of those things they talked about on the news. "NO! TREY!!" I screamed and ran inside to get a kitchen knife. I ran back out and pushed the thing off Trey. I took the knife and stabbed it right in the heart, nothing happened. I stabbed it and stabbed it until finally i just put the knife right through the top of its head and it went limp. I didn't even think about what i just did to that thing, i just dropped to my knees by Trey who was already on the ground. I started to cry and hold Trey who was barely alive.

"No. No. No. No. No. Trey, please." I buried my head in his chest and cried harder. "NO! NOO!" I screamed.

"F-Fi-Fiona." Trey choked on his blood.

I looked back up at him and stroked his blood and tear covered face. I can't lose him. He has helped me hold together for so long.

"I-I-I love you." He whispered, barely being able to talk.

"I love you, Trey. I love you. I will never forget you." I whimpered.

"Fi-" His voice barely above a whisper. "Survive." His breathing stopped and he closed his eyes. "NO. NO! TREY!" i shook him, "I love you. I love you. Trey, please i love you." I said that as if it would bring him back. The pain was gut wrenching. I felt sick. I felt my self shatter. I stood up, wiped away my tears, took the kitchen knife out of thing that killed Treys head and stabbed it repeatedly until its brain was all over the pavement.

"Oh my god, Fiona." It was Sydney. She rushed over and saw Trey and just hugged me. I looked at the thing that killed Trey, I saw its brain everywhere and my knees gave out. Syd caught me and helped me inside. I turned to look at her and felt my mind go numb. I felt like i was shutting down. All the pain in my life that i had defeated had put cracks all over me, but i never let them get to me, but they were starting to crack deeper. I stood up straight and looked at my sister, Trey's last words were replaying in my head. Survive.

"We need to get out of here."

"Fi, just sit down. You need to sit down and process this." Syd tried to push me over to the couch, but i pushed her away. "NO." I startled her so i softened my voice, "no. We need to go. I need to get you out of here, i need to get you safe!"

"Fi, we are fine here for now. I can call mom and dad to pick us up, but you need to mourn, you need to feel!"

"No syd, there are people out there that have gone insane! They are attacking and eating other people for gods sake! The only thing I'm worried about right now is keeping you alive!" I practically yelled at her.

Syd was crying now, "Fi, Fi please." She begged. "You can't keep it bottled inside. Don't go into that dark place, I need my sister."

"All we need right now is to survive."

*(end of flashback)

I slowly opened my eyes, realizing I'm awake. I don't exactly remember everything in my dream, but i do know it was about Trey. I wanted to cry or yell or pull my hair out, but I shook my head and pushed the dream to the back of my mind, i had more important things to worry about; we were going on a run to Atlanta to get Merle back this morning. I sat up and put my boots back on and saw that Syd must have woken up, so I climbed out of the RV. I walked out and saw almost everyone up doing chores or eating. I tried to remember all their names, but i had a lot to remember.

I already met Rick, Shane, and of course Daryl.
There was that Asian boy named Glenn who is really nice,
The old man who held his gun to us, Dale,
Lori, Rick's wife,
Carol, one of the nicest people i have met and her husband Ed, and daughter Sophia,
T-dog and Jackie,
Andrea and Amy, blond sisters.
Jim, the mechanic,
and Morales and his family.

Rick saw me and walked over, "Did you sleep well?"

"Better than i have in a while" I said looking for Sydney, but saw she was hanging clothes so i looked at Rick, he gave me a week smile. "Are we getting ready to go out soon?" i blurted out.

"Yeah, you should eat first though." I nodded and started to walk away when his voice stopped me; "Fiona, do you have a weapon?"

"Uh, i have a few knives, nothin special." I shrugged.

"There is a bag of guns that i dropped in Atlanta, i will give you one of those." I nodded as response and he walked away. Yes! Finally something better than my stupid kitchen knives!

I walked over to the fire pit hoping to find some food when Carol walked up to me and handed me a plate of some meat that was either some type of bird or squirrel. Guessing it was squirrel because i doubt they would waste ammo shooting the sky, i sat down in a chair and scarfed it down.

Glenn sat down next to me looking agitated and sighed, "Are you going with us into Atlanta?" I asked him.

"Yeah, i always get weaseled into coming with them somehow." I could tell he didn't't want to go. "You must be a good asset then, it's kinda a complement them wanting ya to come." He sighed again, "Yeah, yeah i guess your right. I just, I think its kinda stupid how we are risking all these lives to save Merle Dixon even if we get some guns."

I guess no one around here enjoyed Merle's company. "Merle is an asshole, yes, but he isn't all that bad." I sighed, "If only those guns were light sabers."

He chuckled, "Yeah, that would be the best weapon, or a iron man suit."

"Yeah it would be pretty sweet and the freaks can't bite ya. Plus, you would always have J.A.R.V.I.S to keep you company." He laughed and i realized i was getting geeky, "Sorry, getting really geeky over here."

"I'm not complaining, it's actually refreshing." he smiled at me and then i heard Shane talking about me; "how do we know we can trust these girls? We already have enough mouths to feed in the first place." Damn what did I ever do to him?

"They are not a threat, Shane. Fiona is helping us out in Atlanta and maybe they will be a good addition to our group."

Shane snorted in disagreement, "do we even know if she is any good with weapons? If she can even shoot a gun?" I started to walk over to them and heard Rick sigh, "no, but-", Shane cut him off. "And we know her father, what if she is anything like him?"

"Now i really hate when people compare me to my parents." I said, startling Shane because he didn't notice me walk over.

"Well, I think I have a good reason to." Shane looked at me. Who the hell does he think he is? "Oh yeah? And whats that?" I said as i stepped closer.

"Your father was a dead beat, drug addict, and alcoholic that didn't't have any self control. So, whats to say that his daughters that grew up around him doesn't start killing and robbing us!?" Shane spit out. Everyone was looking at us now. Is he serious? I felt anger rise in my veins and i knew that at times i could have a temper like the hulk so I tried to control it. "Who in the hell gave you the right to talk about us like that!" I said harshly.

"Your father gave me the right!" he spit out quickly.

"You don't know shit about me or my sister! And we ain't nothing like our dad!" I yelled back at him.

"Yeah? And how am I supposed to know that? Because all i know is that you are his mistake that he probably made as messed up as he is!" Shane's words made my blood boil and i clenched my fists hard. I remembered all the times my parents told me i was a mistake, that they didn't want me. I remembered all the kids in school that I used to beat up for taunting me about my parents and how i was just a mistake.

"A mistake?!?!" I yelled and kicked him square in the chest causing him to stumble back to the RV. "You know whats a fucking mistake?!" I asked getting into his face as he tried to catch his breath. "The fact that you talk about me and my sister like that AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!" I kneed him kicked him in the balls, which caused him to bend over allowing me to knee him in the face.

The next thing i know someone is pulling me back and i have handcuffs on me. I looked up and saw that Rick had taken Shane's handcuffs while he was wiping the blood from his nose.

"Unless ya gonna take me to jail, you better get these things off me." I said to Rick.

"They won't be on for long." His voice was always calm, "I just need you to calm down, nobody needs to get hurt here."

"Your deputy dip shit over there better watch his mouth if he doesn't want to get hurt." I looked over and noticed Daryl had gotten close ready to jump in if anything happened, but he looked amused at the fact of me kicking and threatening Shane. But, Shane just chuckled at my threat like it was empty. He shouldn't doubt me.

-------------

I was sitting inside the RV, still handcuffed. Rick told me he just wanted me to calm down and it would be easier to do that away from Shane. I was pissed off at myself, not as much as i was Shane, but i couldn't lose the safety of this group just because i have anger problems, my sister needed their protection. I looked out the little window in the RV and Sydney was smiling and laughing with Glenn and the girl named Amy. Good, maybe they will like her and only kick me out.

I could hear them talking about me out there, it was mostly Shane yelling. "Are you really considering letting her stay here!" Shane yelled. "She sure as hell has got the anger from her father, maybe even worse, so what happens when she has another tantrum and happens to have a weapon in her hand and kills one of us!" I wouldn't kill anyone, I'm not literally the hulk.

"She ain't anything like her fuckin' dad!" I heard Daryl yell. The fact of Daryl defending me made me smile to my self. “Shane, calm down. You didn’t need to speak to her the way you did, you made her upset and anyone would have reacted like she did.” Rick reasoned with him.

"He's right. She does have a bad temper, but shes a good person! The subject of our family is rough for us to deal with, especially when you have been called a mistake your whole life!" I heard Sydney start to get upset, but i didn't hear Shane say anything after that.

"I like your shirt". I jumped at the voice that came from a little boy standing next to me.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people, kid" I said to him.

"You're Fiona right? I'm Carl. I really like the avengers too, my favorite is iron man." He said

I chuckled looking down at my avengers shirt that i cut the sleeves off to make it like a tank top. "My favorite is the hulk." He smiled back at me and I didn't't even notice Rick standing in the doorway until he coughed to make his presence known. He walked over to me and took the handcuffs off, "I kinda like captain America" he said. "Of course you do". Carl started to giggle at my comment and Rick just had a smirk on his face.

"Carl, breakfast is ready, why don't you go and find your mom" Rick said as he ruffled Carl's hair and Carl ran out. Rick sat down next to me on the bed, "I'm sorry about what happened with Shane, he-he's just uncomfortable with new people".

"He didn’t seem too uncomfortable saying those things to me." I looked at Rick and he looked like he was thinking hard about something. I sighed, "look if your going to kick me out i understand, but can you please just let my sister stay? She needs the protection and i already put her in danger enough and im not going to let her get kicked out of this group because of my anger issues!" I was about to keep giving reasons to let her stay until he stopped me.

"We aren't kicking either of you out. Shane hit a sensitive subject and you got angry, we understand that". I let out a sigh of relief and he chuckled a little, “get your stuff together, we are going to head out soon.” Once he left the RV I went to get my knives from my bag, man i am so excited to get one of those guns. I turned around about to run out of the RV, when I almost ran right into Daryl. "Jesus, Daryl."

"Still using those pretty lil' kitchen knives i see" He said motioning to the knives in my hands.

I ignored him making fun of me. "Yeah, uh- my dad had locked away all my nice weapons when I threatened him with one of em, so i didn't get to grab em, but Rick said he would give me one of the guns he dropped in that bag though."

He grunted, "Rick sure has takin a liking to you" he walked into the RV and started looking for something.

"Ya well it a pretty damn good thing too, cause if not he woulda kicked me out on my ass after earlier."

"Ya deputy dip shit ain't too fond of ya now." He said mocking my nickname for Shane.

I chuckled a little, but i was more of a sarcastic snort. "Ya, well I'm gona go say bye to Syd before we go on our treacherous journey into the forbidden city of flesh eaters and handcuffed men." Daryl just snorted a little laugh and I jumped out of the RV and saw Lori staring at me. What was her deal?

----------

I rode in the back of a big white truck with Daryl and T-dog on the way up to Atlanta. No one said much besides Daryl threatening T-dog a little bit for leaving his brother up there. I was picking at my boot with my knife when the truck stopped and Rick announced, "We walk from here".

We walked over to the building where they left Merle and went up to the roof only to find nothing there but a hand. Daryl walked over to the hand and started yelling. "No! NO!" I could tell he was crying a little as he pointed his crossbow at T-dog and then Rick held his gun to the back of Daryl's head. Trying to not get too upset about Rick pointing a gun at Daryl , I walked over and looked off the edge of the building to find any sign of Merle.

Seeing that they all were still aiming their weapons at each other I walked over to them, "Jesus Daryl stop pointing that thing at people and Rick, give him a break. We got other things to worry about right now, like the fact that Merle is running around with one hand and bleeding everywhere."

Rick and Daryl both lowered their weapons as Rick spoke; "Fine, we will search a couple of blocks around, but we get the guns first." "Yeah" T-dog agreed, "I'm not roaming the streets of Atlanta with just my good intentions."

I'm not really sure why Daryl took Merle's hand, but he rapped it up in a rag and put it in Glenn's backpack. I laughed at Glenn's face when he did and then we headed down searching the building for Merle, finding nothing, but burnt skin.

---------

Daryl and I were waiting in an alley for Glenn to come back with the bag of guns while Rick and T-dog waited a couple blocks down. Daryl was behind the garbage bin and i was on top of it. Everything seemed to be going good and the plan was working, until some kid runs up behind us. Daryl points his crossbow at him, "don't shoot!" Daryl just stepped closer. "What do you want?" the kid yells. I grip my knife tight in my hand and jump down from the garbage bin ready if this guy makes a move. "I want my brother, he's hurt real bad, ya seen him?" Daryl asks and all of the sudden the kid starts screaming something in Spanish. Daryl kept on yelling at him to shut up, but what the hell is that gona to do? I walked up and kicked the guy in the chest causing him to fall down, winded. i crouch down over him and hold my knife to his throat, "now you best shut the hell up before you bring all the geeks in the city down on us." He tried to say something, but i pushed my knife down on his skin causing him to shut up. That's better.

"HEY!" i heard someone yell. I looked up to see a few guys running up behind us, probably who the punk was calling out too. Shit. The guy comes running up and kicks me right in the ribs causing me to fall off the kid. They keep on kicking me and then they stop and do the same to Daryl.

"You better get the hell off him before i shove my knife up your ass!" It pissed me off seeing Daryl get attacked even though i was mad at him for how he handle the situation. I saw that Glenn got back and looked at us shocked. Glenn tried to run away, but they pulled him back, "There they are! He's got the guns!" one of them yells. Oh hell no, this isn't happening. I picked up my knife that i dropped and hobbled over to them. "Watch out! Shes got a knife!" The guy turned around that i was about to stab and back handed me, which caused me to stumbled into the wall and fall. Damn, he hit me so hard i started to see back dots in my vision.

"Don't ya fuckin touch her!" Daryl yelled, trying to get up, but the guys kicked him causing him to fall back down. Then before i knew it i was up off the ground and they where trying to put me in a car. I struggled and grabbed on to the doors edge so they couldn't get me in. I then ignored all the pain shooting through my body and head butted one of the guys right in the chin. The guy next to him punched me in the face causing me to fall to the ground and out of the car right before they drove away.

I groaned as i laid on the ground. My vision had black spots in it and my whole body ached. Not to mention i was pissed off so much i could feel my self shake.

*Daryl's point of view(starts like 5 minutes before she gets kicked out of the car)

This punk wouldn't stop screaming something in a different language and before i could get any answers about Merle, Fi came up from behind me and kicked him onto the ground. She hovered over him and shoved her knife to his neck. That was actually pretty hot, but before i could think anymore about it some fat bastard ran up and whacked me with a baseball bat and went and started kicking the shit out of Fi. I was about to get up and rip these guys heads off, but then they came up and started doin the same to me. I was gona kill these assholes.

They got up and started grabbing Glenn, trying to get the guns, but then i saw Fi try and sneak up behind them, but ended up getting back handed. She stumbled over and i could see she was hit so hard she was having trouble seeing. That made my blood boil. "Don't ya fuckin touch her!" i yelled at them, trying to get up only to receive another kick in the ribs. I groaned, but then saw them take Fi and try to stuff her in the car. I tried to get over to the car, but a bunch of walkers came up to the fence, blocking the way. "Ya better let her go!" I yelled like it was gona do something and shook the fence in anger. I looked to see Fi head butt some guy only to get punched hard to the ground out of the car that drove away. This girl had some fucking fight in her. "GET BACK HERE! You sons of bitches!" I yelled. God Dammit.

By this time Rick and T-Dog were behind me and I saw Fi laying on the ground in the middle of a walker covered street. I don't know why it made me so mad to see those bastards hurt her, but i knew i wanted to protect her. Maybe it was cause with Merle gone she is the only one i know and trust or maybe cause i know her life was already shit like mine before this. Either way, I didnt like these assholes touchin her.

I started to shove the punk that caused all this, but Rick pushed me off him. "I'm gona kick your nuts up in ya throat!"

"What the hell happened?" T-dog asked

"They took Glenn and hurt Fi. This little bastard and his bastard friends! Now Fi is out there surrounded by walkers! I'M GONA STOMP YOUR ASS!" Rick continued to push me back as i yelled and kicked.

"We will go get her, but we have to find another way around." Rick said pointing at the ugly shits trying to get us through the fence.

We all started to run around to another alley that leads out to were Fi is. We got to the street and saw the walkers will still distracted over by the fence, but Fi wasn't there anymore. "Where the hell is she?!" I was getting more and more pissed off.

"It looks like she went into the building over there." T-dog pointed to a building near us. "The doors open."

We quietly walked over to the building and i walked in with my crossbow up, only to find Fi trying to stand up and catch her breath, but was obviously struggling. Rick rushed over to her side and was about to help her up, but she pushed his arm away.

"They took Glenn." She said once she was steady.

"Those assholes just came running up and attacked all cause this punk over here wouldn't shut his mouth." I pointed at the kid.

"Maybe if you would'nt have worried about interrogating him for your brother and shut him the hell up, we wouldn't have to go on a man hunt for Glenn!" Fi yelled quietly, obviously still pissed.

Before i could snap back at her Rick interrupted, "We can talk to their man they left behind." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "We will find out his groups location and try to trade him for Glenn."

--------------

* (Back to Fiona's point of view) *

We were in some office that was higher up in the building that i crawled into earlier, trying to get the punk to tell us where his friends were. Daryl was behind me pacing back and forth, still fuming from what just happened.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." Rick said calmly, he seemed to know how to handle situations like these. He was a leader.

"I ain't tellin you nothing." This kid was really starting to piss me off more and more.

"Jesus man, what the hell happened back there." T-dog asked Daryl.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of no where and jumped us." Daryl didn't stop pacing.

"Your the one who jumped me puto. Screamin about your brother like its my own damn fault."

"He took Glenn, could have taken Merle." Daryl still didn't stop pacing.

"Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle."

Daryl immediately ran towards him trying to kick him, but Rick pushed him back. "Daryl. Daryl, back off!"

I was standing up now, real close to this kid. He tried to get out of the chair he was in when Daryl came over, so i shoved him back down and elbowed him in the nose. I had an idea. I got up real close in his face, "you wana see what happened to the last guy who pissed us off?" I looked over to Daryl and nodded my head towards Glenn's back pack. Daryl got the idea and took out Merle's hand and then unwrapped it, giving me a look of hesitation, I shrugged my shoulders at him knowing he was questioning the plan. He gave me a slight nod and threw it in the kids lap. The kid jumped off and kicked it away, falling backwards. Daryl came over and put his hands around the kids neck. "We'll start with the feet this time."

I smirked a little at how my plan was working and scaring this kid, but Rick came up and pulled Daryl off him and pushed him away. Daryl walked over by me and we watched Rick try to calm him down. "The men you're with took our friend. All we want to do is find them and see if we can work something out."

The kid hesitated, but spilled their location.

---------

"One wrong move and ya get an arrow in the ass, just so you know." Daryl threatened the kid, which made me smirk.

Daryl helped me down out of a window that went to this old brick building the kid led us to. We walked over to two wooden doors with guns pointed at them and the kid. I looked over at T-dog who was hidden on the roof and then over at Daryl. I noticed how muscular Daryl's arms looked in his sleeveless shirt and how they flexed when he held his weapon- Stop. It's always been hard to control my dirty thoughts around Daryl sometimes, but i can't afford to think like this now. I bit my lip and heard the doors squeak open.

Some guy named Guillermo walked out, "You okay little man?"

"They're gona cut off my feet, G." The kid whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Cops do that?" Guillermo looked right at Rick.

"Not him." The kid said before Rick could say anything. "This redneck puto here and his freaky girl friend."

I rolled my eyes again. "Shut up." Daryl snapped at him.

The guys that attacked us in the alley way came out and started yelling about how Daryl shot him in the ass. I gripped my gun tighter. They are lucky that's all that happened to them.

Rick tried to calmly talk to him about a trade, but they only agreed to give Glenn back if we came back with the bag of guns. Rick denied that offer and they pulled their guns on us. I stepped closer ready to just kill them all, but they threatened to throw Glenn off the roof if we shot. I didn't't step down, I just stepped closer and gripped my gun harder, my anger controlling my actions. Rick pulled me back and they went back inside the building and shut the doors. I looked at Daryl and he seemed to want to shoot them as much as me.

-------

"Those guns are worth more than gold." Daryl argued. "But, gold doesn't protect your family, put food on the table. You willing to get that up for that kid?"

I liked Glenn, and i knew my sister did too, so i really didn't want to have him killed. But, i sure as hell wasn't gona let them hand over our guns.

"If i knew we get Glenn back I might agree. You think that vato across the way is just gona hand him over?" T-dog said.

"You callin G a liar?" The kid interrupted.

"Are you part of this?!" I yelled at the kid and hit him upside the head, he didn't say anything again so i backed away.

Rick went on about how he owed his life to Glenn and how if it weren't for Glenn he would have never found his family. "So you're gona hand the guns over?" Daryl asked him.

"Na, I didn't say that."

I walked over by Rick and Daryl, I was really interested now and was ready to kill some sons of bitches. Rick said we should go back to camp, but T-dog and I quickly objected, both ready to go in locked and loaded. Daryl hesitated, but eventually nodded and started grabbing guns.

"Oh come on!" The kid stood up, but Daryl just pointed at him and he sat back down. The control Daryl had over him was kinda hot and so was seeing him getting all the guns ready.

------

"What the hell is this? Some old folks home?" I asked when we where led further into the building after some old lady came into the line of fire.

"Ya what the hell is this?" Rick asked right after me.

"Ashma attack." Glenn said like that was the answer we were looking for. "I thought you were being eating by dogs man." T-dog said agitated.

Glenn looked behind him at some tiny little rat dogs and i started laughing like a crazy person. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Rick pulled Guillermo aside and he led Rick into a room to talk privately, we followed. I looked around the room while they talked and saw that they had boarded up the windows and took all the light bulbs out, even though i doubt the power worked. Rick set the bag of guns down and started to take some out. Great.

I pulled Rick aside from Guillermo, "Rick, you can't be serious. Giving our guns away for old people? How long do you think they've got?"

"I am serious." He paused and looked right in my eyes, "How long do any of us got?" I gave up knowing there was no convincing him, he was too good of a person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo this was a long one (to write atleast). My power went out, so i didn't really have anything else to do. I really just wanted to get this whole Atlanta trip over with. I promise more Daryl and Fiona stuff will be coming!! I also kinda like the thing Rick and Fiona have, like it is going to blossom into a good friendship which im excited to write:)