Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Glad We Could Catch Up

I heard constant whispering coming from somewhere as my head fell back and forth. I don't know when I was knocked out, but I was finally coming back to my senses. Merle. Merle was alive and he did this.

I immediately shot up, remembering that I was taken somewhere, but was restricted by a rope tying my hands to a chair. Shit, not again... Why did I always end up having the worst experiences with people?

I looked around and saw I was in a dark room, only being lit up by a small lantern that was sitting on the table in front of me. There was a bunch of stuff at the end of the room, it looked like this was used for storage, part of a basement, but where the hell was this basement in? I noticed that Glenn and Maggie weren't in here, but I was pretty sure I heard some type of struggling coming from the wall.

I was getting angrier and angrier by the second; they had Glenn, Maggie, tied me down, put us in some dungeon, and worst of all this was Merle. I was going to kick his ass. I yanked on the ropes tying me down, remembering that the last time I broke out of a chair I completely pulled it apart, maybe I could do that here?

They actually made it easier for me to do that by duct taping my whole lower arms down. I yanked up fast, but let out a yelp of pain as it tugged on my broken arm. Fuck. "Let me talk to 'er. I used ta' know'er." I heard that familiar voice whisper out behind the door. Merle. Who the hell was he talking to. "MERLE GET YOUR UGLY ASS IN HERE." I yelled out at the door.

It was silent for a while, but then the door squeaked open, revealing a much skinnier Merle. "I see you lost a couple of pounds. Don't look as scary now." I teased at him, my voice becoming venomous as I talked from my anger.

He let out a chuckle. "Don't look so bad ya'self." He said as he made his way over to me, checking me out. I noticed that he had somehow made a weapon to put around his stump. "Ya look like captain hook." I said, meeting his eyes. They reminded me a lot of Daryl's which only made me more mad and struggle more. I let out more grunts of pain as my broken arm was screaming at me. Daryl and I had just got reunited and now I was taken away again to who knows where by his own damn brother.
Merle let out another chuckle as he stepped closer, admiring his blade. "Been a long time, Daft. Didn't ya miss ya old pal Merle?"

"Couldn't say that I did." I spat out at him, causing his smirk to grow.

"What about my baby brother? Ya seem to think he's alive and thrivin." He sat down on the table, looking down on me, trying to taunt me with his blade. I couldn't help but let out a insane laugh, he obviously doesn't know how much I've changed. He raised his eyebrow at me for laughing at him, but it only made me laugh more.

"What are ya gona do Merle? Cut me up? I thought we where friends.." I mocked his words.

He got down from the table and got in my face. "Wana stay friends? Then ya got tell me where ya all hold up... Where's my brother and officer friendly? I'd like to have a word with him.."

"Yeah I'd like to have a word with him, too... Especially Daryl." I said with an evil smirk on my face, I knew I was getting under his skin. I know if I told him that Daryl and I where together than he might back off, but I was so angry that that idea seemed like cheating; I want to do this the fun way.

He brought his knife that was on his stump up and ran it down my cheek lightly. "Jus' tell me where he is, princess. Then you can be on your merry way back into the sheriffs arms. And what about that pretty lil' sister of yours, hmm?"

I completely tensed and felt my body start to shake. "You leave Syd the FUCK OUT OF THIS!" I shouted and struggle on the restraints more, anger over powering the pain in my arm.

"Oh oh ooooh I see I've hit a soft spot." He teased. "Now if you don't tell me where y'all are hidin then I'll just weasel it out of Glenn, maybe even the Farmer girl, but then when I do find out I'm gona go find that pretty lil' girl and don't even get me started on the things I will do to her-"

I cut him off by leaning my head back and then slamming it against his face, anger filling up every bone, feeding off my sadness at the mention of Syd. He let out a yelp of pain and then multiple groans as he stumbled backwards, holding his nose. He regained his composer and then came over to me, swinging his good hand across my face.

My head flew to the side and I felt blood trickle out of my mouth, but I quickly spit it out. "Wow, and I thought the last guys I ran into hit like girls." I teased venomously, causing him to hit me again. I held back my grunt of pain, this was nothing I couldn't handle and I sure as hell would for the group. "Go on, keep goin. The pain excites me, I like it." I hissed out at him.

He quickly moved behind me and held his blade against my mouth. "Aww, somebody is getting angry." I kept joking with him. He then pushed the blade down and dragged it down my cheek, causing blood to trickle down my face.

He then came back in front of me and sat on the table, but looked at me with what seemed to be shock and confusion when he saw me smiling. "What the hell is wrong with ya, girlie?" He asked in his mad, joking voice.

I started to laugh a little. "You can torture me all you want, but you ain't gona get shit." I spat at him.

"Yeah and what about that lil' sister of yours? What's her name? Sydney?" He said, raising his eyebrows teasingly at me.

I tensed at her name, my body not liking it at all. "Maybe if you take that knife and shove it through your brain you'll find her." I said, my voice still sounding creepy and insane.

Merle stood up off of the table and looked at me. I could have sworn I saw sadness and pity flash through his eyes, but he then turned around and walked out the door, slamming it. I heard more whispering outside of the door, but then it fell completely silent again. I started to yank on the arms of the chair again, letting out long groans of pain as I felt my arm ache with every movement.

"Fiona!?" I heard a hushed voice come from the wall. It sounded female so I assumed who it was. "Maggie?" I asked, looking over to the wall on my left, she must be in the next room. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Fine. Where's Glenn? I think I can get out of here." I asked over as I tried to yank on the restraints.

Her voice started to get shaky. "They're talkin to him right now, but he won't talk. They're gona hurt him!"

"It will be fine. I am gona-" I was cut off by the sound of her sucking in a breath and then footsteps coming in her room. I struggled more and more on the restraints as I heard a low voice ask her to take her shirt off. I was getting so angry that these people were hurting them and all I wanted to do was break lose and kill them all. It was silent after a while, but then all of the sudden I heard my door opening again. I turned my head to face it and watched as a different man came in. His head was still in the shadows of the dark, so I had a hard time making his face out.

"Ah Fiona.." He said, already knowing my name. I felt the blood trickle down my face and to my neck from the cut Merle gave me as I watched this man roll up his sleeves. Something about him seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't place it. He also seemed overly confident and bossy as I watched him; he shouldn't be so confident.

"Merle is over there, talking to your friend.. What's his name? Glenn? And his girlfriend? She's a pretty one.." He said as he got over to me. "But, I wanted to see you." He said, his voice dark as he stepped into the light coming from the lantern. Anger boiled in my veins and my eyes went wide as I saw his face.

"You..." I said as he walked over to me.

"Oh yes, me." He sat down on the table in front of me. "I couldn't believe it when I saw Merle drag you in here..." Of course he couldn't believe it, he thought I was dead.

"You can't kill me that easily." I told him, the anger come out clear in my voice.

He nodded and then looked at me dead in the eye. There I was, face to face, staring at the man that I hated with every bone in my body. The man that found me this winter... The man thats group raped me.

"You look so much better." He started. "How's your arm?"

I wasn't going to let this man get to me. "Oh it's a lot better, so now I can use two hands when I rip out your throat."

He let out a breathy laugh and ran his hand down my cheek that had the cut on it. I tensed up completely and felt my self start to shake in anger. "You know when I went out on that supply run I never thought I would find you, but oh when I did.... I'm just glad I got you back." He said, making me start to see red.

"You better get your fucking hands off me before I beat your skull in!!" I screamed at him.

He started to trail his hands down my neck, making me snap. I let out a long yell and shot up, making him stumble backwards. I couldn't stand up all the way because I was still connected to the chair, but I wasn't going to let that slow me down. I quickly started to slam the chair against the wall behind me, trying to break it. The man now stood up straight and started to make his way over to me.

He ran up and shoved me hard against the wall, causing the wind to get knocked out of me, but for the chair to also break. I ripped my arms as hard as I could away from the broken chair and shoved my foot against the guys crotch, causing him to double over. I then used my foot and shoved him away from me as hard as I could.

My arm was absolutely killing me, but I quickly got the arms of the chair disconnected from the rest. I was making my way of to the man that was now lying on the ground, ready to beat him to death, but then the door swung open and I was tackled to the ground.

"Oh little missy gettin her self in trouble." It was Merle's voice as he held my hands behind my back and stood me up. I struggled, but he just gripped tighter as another man with darker skin came in and they both dragged me out. The man that I knocked over got up and held a gun to my head as Merle and the other guy let go and grabbed Maggie.

They brought her out and I noticed she was now shirtless and using her arms to cover herself. I tried to go over to her, but the man put his arm around my neck and then gun at my head as they led us into the room that I guessed Glenn was in.

We walked in and saw he had broken his chair, too, using the arm as a weapon, but I also noticed there was a dead walker across the room. He immediately started to run over when he saw Maggie shirtless, but then the darker skinned man pointed a gun at his head, making him drop his improvised weapon. He locked eyes with Maggie as the man with the gun at my head made a swift move and pointed it at Glenn's head.

"Prison." Maggie blurted out, her voice shaky from tears. I stepped forward, but the darker skinned man just pointed his gun at us.

"How many of you?" He asked.

"12. Twelve now." She spit out as her lips quivered.

"12 people cleared that whole prison of biters?" He asked with an amused look on his face. He then dropped the gun that was at Glenn's head and made his way over to Maggie who was now crying. He rubbed her face and tried to pull her into a hug. Glenn was trying so hard to keep it together as he had to watch him, but thank god the man finally let go of her and shoved us both into the room before they left.

Maggie ran into Glenn's arms as Merle slowly left, shutting the metal door behind him. I let Maggie and Glenn have their moment as my brain started to go into survival mode. It's on.

*

We had been locked in this room all day with only the company of eachother and the dead walker across the room... My best guess was that it was some time late at night. The blood from my lip and the cut across my cheek had dripped all the way down my neck and even some onto my shirt, but it was dry now making me feel gross. My arm was throbbing and I just hope I didn't do anymore damage to it.

I was now slouched down against the wall across from Maggie and Glenn. I was exhausted, but I was to angry to sleep.. I spent the whole evening pacing back and forth in anger, building up a plan. I looked over at Glenn whos face was completely beat up, making him weak and in constant pain.

Seeing him like that only made me more angrier so I stood up and started pacing by the door again, we would need to make our move as soon as they came back to the door... Who knows if Rick is even looking for us, where would he even know to look?

I walked over and crouched down next to Glenn and Maggie. "We need to make a move, I have a plan." I told them and then they stood up, Glenn struggling.

I then turned and walked over to the dead walker, letting out a deep breath. Here goes nothing... I grabbed its wrist and put my foot on its chest as I readied my self. I tightened my grip on it and then pulled as hard as I could, earning a bone ripping sound. I continued to pull as hard as I could, letting out grunts here and there, but finally after one last hard yank the arm became completely disconnected.

I looked back at Glenn and Maggie who were watching me carefully, but then I turned back to the arm. I leaned over and then started to stomp on it by the elbow, causing that bone crushing sound to come out again. Glenn then walked over to me, realizing what my plan was, and helped me pull out the two bones that where side by side in the lower arm, the ones that I broke in my own arm.

Our hands were now covered in disgusting blood as we dug in and completely got the bones out. I broke them in half and then down the middle so we could each have an improvised weapon. I handed one to Glenn and then over to Maggie who was a little grossed out by holding the walkers bones.

"Be ready." I said as I looked at both of them, recieving nods. When then all went by the sides of the door waiting for them to come.

We hadn't been standing there for too long when the sounds of footsteps made us all get ready. I looked over at Glenn and then at Maggie and they just gave me small nods again, signaling they're ready. The door started to open and I gave Glenn a nod to go.

He then yelled out and swung open the door, shoving back Merle. I came out behind him and pushed one of his guys against the wall, immediately shoving my improvised weapon into his neck. I had to admit that it felt damn good, even if it was human being... They pissed me off.

Maggie had done the same thing with another one of the gaurds, but when he fell he pushed down on the trigger of his gun. He didn't hit anyone, just the wall across from us, but the noise was going to attract people. I noticed Glenn was still struggling against Merle who had him pinned down onto the ground.

I ran over and picked up the dead guys gun and pointed it right at Merle's head. "LET HIM GO!" Maggie yelled for me. Merle just smiled and stood up. "Okay." He said happily.

I wondered what the hell he was so happy about, but then I heard the sound of guns cocking behind us. "GET UP!" He yelled at Glenn and then walked over to me. He put his blade against my throat and looked at me deep in the eyes. "Give me the gun, princess." He cooed out, then ripped the gun from my hands.

I was now fuming again as the guys with guns behind us shoved us back into the room we were in. They kicked at our legs, causing our knees to buckle and us to fall on them. This was an execution... Was Merle really going to do this?

"Glad we could catch up." Merle joked with us as he walked around.

They started to put bags of Glenn and Maggie's head, making me start to shake in anger. "Ya put a damn bag over my head and I'm gona cut all your hands off and shove 'em down your throat!!" I yelled at them, thinking about how Merle already had a hand missing.

"I think we can put your bag to better use." Merle teased and then came up to me, putting the bag across my mouth, acting as a gag. Asshole.

"Get up!" Another guy yelled as we were yanked up. "MOVE!" The same guy yelled and then grabbed my wrists together tightly so I couldn't run.

All of the sudden, I heard what sounded like a can bounce around, but then out of nowhere it exploded and smoke was everywhere. It was a bomb. The guys that where holding us fell backwards and I took this as my chance to cut their hands off, but since I have no knife i will have to improvise.

I started to cough violently, but I still managed to find my way over to one of the guys, even though I wished it was Merle. He didn't notice me so I quickly grabbed his hand and started to stomp on it, hearing the bone crushing sound for the 3rd time. I heard him yell out, so I stopped and then brought my foot up and kicked him in the jaw as hard as I could. "Fiona!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Was that Rick?

My suspicions where cut off when I was yanked back into the room I was just in and the door was slammed. I was thrown onto the ground and then my hands were zip tied behind my back. I started to struggle and scream, but then I just felt the butt of a gun on the back of my head and blackness over took me.

*

This was the second time today that I was starting to come back around from the darkness caused by a butt of a gun. My head was pounding now as I looked around. I was in a different room that had weird metal walls and not even a table in it. My hands where still zip tied and I was sitting in the corner of this room on the ground. I let out a groan as I slowly stood up, using the wall for support.

I was now filling the pure anger come back to me as I remembered what happened. I was pretty sure that I had heard Rick's voice, so he had probably managed to find us, unless I was going crazy... But, I also didn't see Glenn or Maggie around anywhere so I hoped they got out.

I walked over to the door and started to kick at it. I tried to scream, but the noise was muffled against the gag that was still in my mouth, only making me kick harder against the door. I heard footsteps come up and then the door swing open, causing me to stumble backwards a little. It was the dark skinned man from before and some other guy that I haven't seen.

They came in with their guns pointed at me and each grabbed and arm, dragging me out of the room. I struggled against them, but they quickly put a bag over my head and only dragged me out faster. I felt the cool air of the night on my sweaty skin so I knew we must have been outside. I was thinking that they were going to execute me, but then I started to hear the cheers and yells of people. What the hell?

I was dragged further out, but then all of the sudden I was thrown forwards, away from their grips and I heard a familiar voice that I hate so much. "This, is another one of the terrorists that attacked us." It was 'the governor'.

Another hand grabbed my arm and yanked me over. I started struggling against the hard grip and all of the sudden the bag over my head was ripped off. I let my eyes adjust to the light coming from torches nearby. I looked around and saw there was bleachers full of rowdy people, was this some kind of arena?

"FI!" I heard a familiar raspy voice call out. I quickly looked over and met those bright blue eyes I have grown to love. Daryl.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo new chapterr!!!!
:00
Oh my