Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Losing Control

We were running as fast as we could, dodging trees and jumping over logs as we made our way through the forest towards the prison. My heart was facing 100 miles per hour when I thought about what could be happening. The gun shots stopped and it was completely quiet, but then I could hear tires squealing in the distance.
The imaginary flip switched inside of me and I was automatically in the zone. I ran fast. So fast that I was much farther ahead of Daryl and Merle. Walkers were starting to appear more and more as I ran, hearing the gunshots.

I would occasionally take one down with my knife, not even blinking, and then I would continue forward. The gun shots started up again, not as many in a row as before though, just enough to shot and then duck for cover. I could see the prison come into view as the clearing of the trees was growing closer and closer as I ran, but then something else caught my eye.

There was Rick, completely outside of the prison gates, holding off three walkers that were trying to take a bite out of him. I finally reached the clearing and stopped, steadying myself. I grabbed onto the tip of my knife and then flung it as hard as I could.

It impaled perfectly in the back off the walkers head that was closest to biting Rick. Rick's face was completely shocked, but then he took that as a chance and shoved the walkers away. He must have ran out of bullets because he was beating in the walkers skulls with the butt of his gun. I ran over and pulled the knife out of the one walkers head, and helped him kill a few others that got too close for comfort, receiving a nod from him.

More and more walkers started to pour out of the forest, along with Daryl and Merle. Daryl let an arrow fly into the head of a walker close by Rick, while Merle charged over, sending his blade through heads. We had taken out the multiple walkers that were close to us, so now I took the time to catch my breath.

I saw Rick give Daryl a nod and just then noticed Rick's face. He had that same crazed look again, one I'm sure I've had many times, but his was more demonic. His eyes were dark and shallow and his hair was all over the place, only adding to his look.

My breathing was heavy and loud as I struggled to catch my breath. I walked over to the fence and looked in, seeing there was a weird truck parked in the middle of the field that must have held walkers in it because there were many roaming around inside the gates. I saw that no one was in the field and that they were all by the prison, protected by the fence that separated them.
I turned around and started to walk, looking into the forest and around the prison for anyone that was going to shoot at us. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary so I let that imaginary switch turn back off. I put my hands on my knees and started to breathe deeply, trying to stop my wheezing. I heard someone call out my name, but was too focused on evening my breaths to hear who it was.

I feel a hand on my lower back, so I look up and see Daryl, handing a water bottle to me. "Deep breaths, Fi." I stood up straight, taking it and started to take long deep breaths. Daryl kept his hand on the small of my back as I took a drink, feeling it sooth my throat and cool me down. Not wanting to drink it all, I put the cap back on and gave it back to Daryl.

Rick and Merle walked over to us and we headed to the entrance to the field. The car had completely broke off the gates that locked up the field, that's going to be a bitch to fix... We all ran through the field, taking any walkers near us out quickly. Carl and Glenn quickly opened up the fence and we ran in and helped shut the gate before any walkers could sneak in.

Rick didn't make eye contact with anyone, just walked off into the prison, not saying a word. Everyone else just stood there, staring at each other, but mostly at us. "What's he doing here?!" Glenn hissed, taking a step forward. Daryl too stepped forward and looked at everyone with hard eyes. "He's staying with us."

"He's not staying in our cell block."

"We'll lock him up in the cafeteria." Carol suggested, eyeing Daryl.

Glenn just angrily walked off, shaking his head. Daryl gave everyone hard stares, waiting for someone to say something, but no one did. I felt like everyone was staring at me and I felt my self start to get uncomfortable. I tore away from their gazes and walked off, headed towards the prison. I looked back real quick and saw Carol had made her way to Daryl's side, putting her hand on his arm.

I felt a pang of anger shoot up, but I thought nothing of it. I knew I had nothing to be jealous of, Daryl and I were past that... Thankfully, Rick had left the doors unlocked, so I slipped into our cell block and made my way up the stairs. I walked into the cell that I was sharing with V and immediately questioned why I wasn't sharing one with Daryl, but then remembered that he had decided to sleep on the perch.

I sighed and sat down on the small bed and looked down at my feet. I felt my self start to feel confused at what was going on in my mind. I wanted Daryl to be up here right now and I wanted to be in his arms, but I also wanted to be completely alone.

I'm sure everyone in the group is a little pissed off at me right now, but that just makes me pissed off. They have every right to be mad at me for leaving, but if they were in my position would they have done anything differently? If Merle was Syd...

I shuddered at the thought of Syd. My mind started to instantly bombard itself with things about Syd and I couldn't help but feel like I had lost control over my own thoughts. They would bounce back from images of Syd as a kid, then to her lying dead, then to this winter, then to Daryl, then to Merle, and then all I could picture was sending a knife through the governor's skull.

"Firecracker..." I heard a voice come from the doorway of my cell, snapping me out of my thoughts and I looked over to see V. "What the hell happened?" I raised my eyebrows at him, not knowing what he meant.

"With Merle and then this governor guy?" He clarified.

"Merle was part of his group, took us to him. He wanted to know were the prison was, tortured us to find out." I shrugged. "Rick found us and then attacked, now the governor wants our heads." I looked over to him. "How did he find us?"

"Some girl walked right up to the fence holding a basket of baby formula and said you were taken and she knew where. Rick sent a group out, I wanted to come, but he told me to stay back and help watch over things here." V said, referring to that woman I had no idea who was.

I was glad that Rick had taken to trusting V like that to let him stay back. I simply nodded and looked back down to my feet. "Your face okay?" He asked.

I let out a sigh and nodded again. "Just Merle doing his worst. Have to say I'm not impressed by his worst."

"Glad you're back and okay." He said looking down on me. "You better not leave again."

I let out a breathy laugh. "I don't plan on it anytime soon." He nodded and then stood there quietly for a moment. "Well I'm gona go help dig a grave for Axel... Just wanted to see that you're okay."

I weakly smiled up at him for the brotherly like worrying, glad I was back, too. He returned the smile and then walked off for Axel's grave. It was news to me that Axel was dead, I felt kinda bad, he must have been shot just a little bit ago.

I sighed again and brought my broken arm up to look at. You could clearly see that something had tried to bite into the cast, so I decided to re tape it up, not wanting to worry anybody. I reached over and grabbed the tape that was still siting in here and put it on my lap. "Ya sure ya ain't bit?" Daryl's raspy southern voice caught my attention. "Yeah, it didn't get through the cast." I said, putting his worries to rest. "But, I'm gona re tape it."

He leaned his crossbow against the doorway and sat down next to me, taking the roll of tape in his hands. I started to unwrap the old tape off, trying not to bump my arm to much. Once it was about to be completely off, I grabbed onto the pieces of cut plastic on the side of my arm so they wouldn't fall. Daryl reached over and started to carefully wrap the new tape around, making sure it is tight. I squeezed my fists when I would feel a pain go up my arm, but it wasn't as bad as the first time.

He quickly finished and then threw the tape on the ground, across the room. It was silent for a little until I spoke up. "Can you make sure no one comes over? I need to change." I asked him. He nodded and went to stand in the doorway with his back to me.

I got up and went to my bag that was in the corner, pulling out a new pair of clothes. I slid my shirt off that had blood all over it from the gash on my cheek and threw it on the ground. Some of the blood had ended up getting on my bra, so I grabbed a new one and looked behind me to make sure no one was coming. Of course, no one was, so I quickly unhooked my bra and slid on the new one. It was a small black one that looked almost like it was lace, but it was very comfortable.

I grabbed a T-shirt and threw it on, then switched my jeans for a pair of very big grey sweatpants. "Okay, done." I said as I slid my boots back on. Daryl turned around and looked at me, taking in my new outfit. I probably looked like a bum and not very attractive either, but who cares? I noticed that he had also changed his shirt from the one that I duct taped up, but it was still sleeveless. "Don't you ever get cold?" I asked, looking at his arms.

He just shrugged. "It ain't cold."

I rolled my eyes at him and remembered having a very similar conversation with him back at Hershel's farm. I mentally slapped my self for thinking about Hershel's farm because I lost control of my mind again and I was bombarding myself with more thoughts of Syd.

I grabbed my gun and put it in the waist band of my pants and then walked over to Daryl, trying to get past him. "Where ya goin?" He grabbed my arm.

"To get some air." I said in the best voice I could manage, trying to make him believe nothing was wrong. I put my hand on his that was grabbing my arm for an excuse to touch him and then walked past him, heading down the stairs.

I walked outside of the prison and saw that the sun was starting to set. The weather seemed eerie and my best guess was that it was probably going to storm. I sighed and just sat down in the middle of the pavement, looking out at the fences.

I sat there for a while, just thinking. Trying to regain control of my thoughts. I enjoyed having the alone time and luckily no one came out here besides a someone who was going to take watch in the guard tower. Before I knew it, it was dark and I could barely make out the moon through weird, dark clouds in the sky.

I pulled my knees up and hugged them as rain started pouring down like crazy. It reminded me of the night that I had found the group after I had been separated from them. It reminded me of the desperation I had for finding Daryl because I couldn't last another day without him.

I was having a hard time seeing the trees anymore because of the darkness and the down pour clouding my view. I felt each rain drop that would slide down my face, drip of my nose, or get stuck in my eye lashes and I would concentrate on it's movement. The rain was cold on my skin, but each drop made me feel more refreshed.

My hair was dripping and I was completely soaked, but I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to leave. I felt like the rain was washing out my mind as it fell down and I enjoyed it. I was enjoying something that came from this shit hole world...

"FI!" I heard a voice yell in the distance, but was quieted by the rain. I heard footsteps run over and then Daryl was crouched down next to me. "T'hell ya still doin out here?!" He yelled over the rain.

"I like when it storms." I told him as I leaned my head back, letting the rain come straight down on my face and run down my neck. I closed my eyes and breathed in. "Ya fuckin crazy, Fi!" Daryl yelled, but his voice wasn't harsh.

I opened up my eyes and saw how the rain drenched his hair and how the drops slid down his eyelashes, falling over his bright blue eyes, and then down his face to his mouth. I quickly leaned up and crashed my lips to his, not being able to hold myself back anymore. I took him by surprise, but I felt his body react almost immediately as he moved over so he was more in front of me.

I held onto his arm as he put a hand on the back of my neck, pulling me into him. His lips were warm and ignited a fire in me as I moved mine against his. The rain drops seemed to feel colder on me as I was surrounded with Daryl's warmth. A loud crack in the sky made me jump, causing me to break away from Daryl. The lightening lit up Daryl's face and at that moment as I saw his face, I have never wanted someone so much.. Not just sexually, but emotionally and mentally. And the best part was that I had him in all those ways... and he had me.

He moved so he was hovering over me once again, and connected his lips to mine as he put his arms around me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his face as I kissed him more. He eventually had to break away from my lips so he could see where he was walking, but that didn't stop me.

I kissed down his jaw line, lightly biting as I made my way to his neck. One of his hands was gripping my shirt as I started to suck and bite harder on the crook of his neck. I heard the sound of a door opening and I noticed we were going into the guard tower. I guessed that the person who was on watch before had left, leaving him to take over here.

I continued to kiss all over his neck as he carried me up the stairs with ease. I wanted him so badly. It's been since before winter since we've sexually done anything and my body was beyond aching for him. I craved him stronger than anything I have ever craved in my life. "Daryl.." My voice came out as a moan when I felt him run his hands under my shirt and up my back. He pressed me up against the wall of the guard tower and I felt his hardness against me.

I bit on his neck a little more, then moved my face so my mouth was close to his ear. "Fuck me." I whispered, causing a growl to build up in Daryl's chest. I bit on his earlobe and then pulled my head back so I could meet his lips again. He kissed me with passion, but with just as much hunger as I had for him. I parted my lips so he could slip his tongue inside, filling my mouth with warmth from him. I massaged his tongue with mine and ran my hands through his hair, tugging a little.

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and stood up. I unbuttoned his shirt from the bottom up as he held one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my hip, pulling me into him. When I got all the buttons undone, I ran my hands down his chest and grabbed on to the waist band of his jeans. He let his shirt fall off his shoulders and threw it across the room. He took a step back from me and his hands darted to the hem of my shirt.

I was so soaked from the rain that he had to actually peel the shirt off of me, making me laugh a little, along with my sweat pants. He quickly went to the other side of the room by the desk and pulled out a small box of condoms, probably Glenn and Maggie's. As he grabbed a small foil packet up, I reached behind me and undid the clasp on my bra, letting it fall to the ground. The thunder rumbled from outside and then lightening once again lit everything up, letting him see my exposed body in clear light. He looked at me for a moment with lust covered eyes and then immediately pushed me back up against the wall and started to hungrily kiss me again. My whole body was tingling from his touch when he ran his hands up my stomach and sides. This man had so much effect over me that I felt I could have an orgasm from just his hands running over my breasts like they were now.

The only thing that could be heard in the room was the rain hitting the outside walls and the sound of his belt buckle as I undid it. I slid his jeans down and he quickly kicked them all the way off and in the other direction before he once again wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. My breasts were pushed up against his chest and my head was up a little higher than his, allowing me to look down at his bright eyes behind the curtain of my hair.

He carefully laid me down on the ground and hovered over me, not breaking my gaze once. He ran his hand down the soft skin in between my breasts and then down to the waist band of my panties. He hiked them down and then in one movement pulled them down my legs and off completely. He put his hands by my face and my hands ran around his chest then down to his boxers. I rubbed my hand over his hardness and watched as his eyes closed and he let out a small grunt. I grabbed the small foil packet that was still in his hand and opened it before slid my hand underneath the fabric and grasped onto him, causing his hips to immediately buck forward. I quickly slid on the condom with one stroke, looking up at him.

I then brought my other hand over and pushed his boxers down. He took one of his hands away from my face and helped get them off completely and toss them away. I ran my hands back up his sides, feeling his scars that peaked over from his back and then back to his chest. He shuddered at my light touch, but then leaned down back over me and started to bite at my neck.

I could feel his hardness on my inner thigh and I felt fire burn deep inside of me. I felt his scruff tickle my neck as his cheek lightly touched over my chin. I tugged on his hair and a small moan escaped my lips when he started to suck and bite down hard on the soft spot of my neck. I was on the verge of starting to beg for him, but then he broke away from my neck and looked me deep in the eyes as he leaned forward, sliding into me.

I didn't try to quiet the moan of pain and pleasure that left my mouth as he filled me up completely, expanding me to his size. "Fuck." Daryl grunted out. I could definitely tell that it had been a while since I've had sex with Daryl because it took me a little longer to adjust to his size and I knew he felt it, too. "So fuckin tight, Fi."

His words only turned me on even more, so I started to buck my hips, signaling him to continue. He immediately caught on and started to thrust into me slowly and deep. I gripped onto his arms as he kept at his slow pace, making sure he filled me up as completely as he could, pulling out slowly and then slamming back in with full force. The feeling was doing me wonders and I let out small moans as the pleasure was embracing me warmly, making the fire burn more. "Daryl..." I breathed out. "Faster."

With a grunt he started to move his hips faster, moving in and out of me and a blinding speed. My moans got louder and more frequent as he hit that magical spot repeatedly, making pleasure start to crawl inside of all my bones and muscles. "Fuck, Daryl!" I moaned out, wanting this never to stop and feeling my self grow closer to the edge.

He gripped onto my hips and started to pull me down on him as he slammed in as hard and as fast as he could. I felt my self dig my nails into Daryl's arms from the unbelievable pleasure that I was drowning in. "Daryl I-I'm gona..-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he tightened his grip on my hips and started to slam me down on him even faster, filling me up to the rim. "Cum for me, Fi." His voice was rough, and demanding, making another wave of pleasure wash over me. Black dots clouded my vision and the fire in my stomach reached out all around my body and I was soon thrown off the edge. My orgasm coursed through every muscle in my body, causing me to shake and scream out his name.

His thrusts started to slow, but he slammed into me a few more times, still gripping my hips tight, and I felt him start to pulsate inside of me. "Shit, Fi!" He groaned out and I watched as he eyes closed tightly and his mouth parted, letting out groans and curse words as he met his final release. His muscles relaxed and he collapsed down, but caught him self on his elbows on the sides of my head.

His eyes were still shut as we both started to catch our breaths, but when he opened his eyes he found me staring right up at him. "I love you." My voice was a whisper and I wasn't sure he had heard me, but when I felt one of his hands brush back some of my hair I was reassured. "I love ya."

A small smile spread across my lips and I quickly lifted my head up, kissing him again. He slid out of me and rolled to his side, pulling me with him. He made small circles on my back absentmindedly as I rested my head on his upper chest. I started to focus on his touch on my back and eventually drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Why not release some of the stress over the governor situation by having sex?
Nothing else really happened in this chapter, but the next few ones will be much more filled! Enjoy!!!