Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Torn

I am currently laying on Daryl's couch, staring up at the ceiling, my mind blank as ever. My hand is still throbbing from punching that stupid mailbox after getting in that shit fight with my dad, but the ice Daryl gave me was starting to help.

I was still buzzed from all the weed and alcohol, plus, the drugs Merle gave me were starting to take affect. I could put of reality for a little bit longer now, but anger still coursed through my veins.

I'm not sure what time it is, but it's starting to get lighter outside, so its probably very early in the morning. Either way, I don't plan on going home anytime soon.

I got up off the couch, feeling the drugs kick in and energy and rage fill me up. I quickly left their house, not worrying about getting stopped because Daryl was picking Merle up from Craig's at the moment. I didn't want either one of their pity and needed to get some serious steam off so I didn't hesitate when I got out the door to start running down the street. The feeling of the brisk wind whip against my face, hair, and jacket made me feel more buzzed.

I ran for a little bit more, but stopped with heavy breaths when I found my destination. I looked at the empty house along with the overflowing trash bags in it's lawn. This house had been for sale for what seems like forever and just ended up were a bunch of people dumped their trash. Normally I would have been annoyed with the people that did that, but right now I was glad.

I quickly grabbed one of the trash bags on the ground and went inside, picking the lock on the door. I gently dumped out the trash bag in the middle of the empty living room, seeing multiple glass beer bottles pour out.

I tossed the trash bag and took out my phone, turning on my music full blast. The first song that came on was Do I Wana Know? by Arctic Monkeys.

I tied my hair up and stripped off my jacket, throwing it to the side. I picked up the first two bottles and breathed in deeply before I chucked them one by one at the walls, watching them shatter everywhere. I continued to throw them in anger, thinking of everything bad in my life and shattering it on the wall.

The loud music was pumping through my veins along with the sound of the glass shattering. Whatever drugs I was on were making everything more vivid and exciting as my energy was making my hands shake.

My make-up was smearing from angry tears as I grabbed more bottles, holding them above my head as I moved my hips to the music, then leaned forward, chucking them across the room.

It seemed as if the bottles were shattering in slow motion while my heart beat was loud and strong in my ears. I grabbed another bottle, holding it at my side as I looked around at what I've done, breathing heavily. This was fucking amazing.

I had the feeling some one was watching me and was proven correct when I could barely make out silent footsteps over the music. "How'd you find me?" I asked, not looking behind me.

"Knew ya wouldn't be at home and heard the music, so I figured ya be here." Daryl's voice called out from behind me. "Plus, ya ain't the only one who's had this idea." He referred to himself. I had noticed that there was glass already all over the house, but I didn't think too much on it.

I chuckled and heard Daryl walked over, standing next to me. I held out the bottle that was in my hand to him, which he took, accidentally brushing his hand against mine.

I bent down and grabbed another bottle for myself and looked over at Daryl who was looking right back at me. No words were needed to be said as we looked into each others eyes. We both almost had devious smirks on our faces as we turned and chucked the bottles, making them shatter on the wall simultaneously.

We both continued, taking out our anger and making glass shatter everywhere, both having so much stuck inside.. The angry music I had playing vibrated throughout our bodies and soon we were out of bottles.

I was breathing heavily, feeling heat radiate from my body as I looked over to Daryl who seemed to be doing the same. As I met his eyes, the alcohol and drugs were telling me to go over and do something about my attraction to him right now, but I just stood still and looked away. Whatever weird emotional support he was providing me right now was enough. Who would have thought Daryl Dixon could provide support, let alone be emotional?.... I do now.


*(Alternate p.o.v. end of flashback)*

"No! NO!" Daryl yelled with his jaw clenched tight as he paced back and forth in the cell, trying to fight off his emotions. He ran a hand through his hair, gripping and yanking at some of it right before he lunged forward and kicked the cell door closed as hard as possible. It slammed shut, but he continued repeatedly kick it, in full blown anger and hurt.

He didn't know what to do, what to believe.... He wanted to not believe Fi, but it made sense to him in a way.. She has changed, she didn't try to kill the Governor at the meeting, she stopped Daryl from storming out and killing him, and Daryl knew that her loving him like she did had to be too good to be true... Everyone left him.

He was so angry with her for possibly sleeping with the Governor, for leaving, for making him love her, but his anger also burned at the Governor. He wanted to kill that bastard more than anything he has ever wanted before. The prick that threatened his group, took his girl, and who knows what that dick had in store for Fi. Maybe torture? Rape? Or just keeping her at his side for his own little girlfriend?

Daryl was getting himself worked up and pushing all of his hurt and sadness into the only emotion he could easily express; anger.... Rage.

He stuffed the note into his pocket, wiped the tears that spilled, and grabbed his crossbow right before he swung the cell door open, running down the stairs. He pushed past everyone that was staring at him or standing in his way and almost ran to the car. Daryl didn't care if Fi said not to come after her. He didn't care if Fi wanted to stay at Woodbury or never see him again... He just wanted to kill the Governor bastard and truthfully wanted her back.

"Daryl! Wait up!" Rick yelled after him when he exited the prison, but Daryl didn't slow. He made his way over to the first car he could get to and opened the door, throwing his crossbow inside. "Hey little brother, where ya goin?" Merle's voice came up from behind him. Merle knew exactly where he was going, but was just debating weather he should stop him or not.

"Open the gate." Daryl snapped at him, he wanted to try and catch up with her before she got there. He had a car and she was walking...

"Now now, baby brother, best not talk to me like that, especially over some bitch who left ya." Merle said, talking a step forward. "Oh, yeah, didn't think I knew? Caught her tryin to sneak out o'here last night. Bitch took a backpack of food and knocked me out, cold." He scoffed. "Man, I was hopin ya would of just noticed and let it go, what's the whore to ya anyways?"

Daryl put his arm on Merle's neck and shoved him against the car, his body shaking from anger as all his eyes saw were red. Did Fi really knock him out and take food? She just robbed them like that? It didn't make sense that Merle was so calm and didn't say anything earlier, but nothing was making sense to him right now besides the anger that coursed through him. Merle let out a chuckle. "What ya gona do, Darlina? Hm? Knock me out, too? Chose the slut over me?"

"OPEN THE GATE BEFORE I FUCKING BLOW THROUGH IT." The vein in Daryl's neck popped out as he pointed to the gate. "Ya ain't goin to Woodbury yaself! It's a suicide mission!" Merle shouted back at him.

Daryl didn't say anything, just shoved him harder against the car, surprised he hadn't made a move yet.

"Daryl! What the hell is going on?" Rick asked, now standing by the car door.

"Fi fucking left that's what!" Daryl yelled, his body shaking as he didn't look over. Everyone in the group was shocked.

Rick was shocked, saddened by what Daryl just told him, Fiona was the closest thing he had to a good friend and sanity, but he also felt guilty. He had talked with her yesterday, but was to clueless to think to do anything to make sure she didn't get out. Also the things the Governor said about her and Michonne were bothering him then, too. "Let's just talk this over Daryl.. Mayb-"

"Maybe if we woulda just killed the Governor instead of being little pussies and making secret meetings with'em then this woulda never happened!" Daryl cut him off. He was trying to keep the emotions away and push them down, but every piece of heart he had left was aching because of Fi.

Daryl shoved past Rick and put one leg in the car, about to get in when Merle grabbed his arm and made his face serious. "Now tell me; what happens when ya go in there and get killed or captured, too... That gives us less numbers here, easier of a target. Ya goin to put everything on the line for the girl who left ya to fuck the Gov?" Merle, said, trying to help Fiona's wishes come true.

Rick gave Daryl a pressing look, agreeing on the most part, no matter how bad he wanted Fi back. "T'hell do ya think this is gona solve anyways, boy? Think about it." Merle pressed on. Daryl did think about it.. He did and he had no idea what he was doing. He had never felt like he this towards anyone before and he was letting the hurt and rage control his actions.

He could just stay, let her go, knowing she didn't want him, but he also had something drawing him to go get her, wanting to not believe her. But, either way he was angry... Furious... and he needed to kill that Governor bastard before he touched Fi. But what if Fi wanted him to touch her? What was he supposed to do? He felt the weight of what was in his pocket become heavier and heavier...

*(Fiona's point of view)*

It was dark. So dark. My eyes were wide open, but it still looked as if they were closed.

I don't know how long i've been out, but my head was throbbing from the butt of a gun being slammed against it. I don't know how long it's been since I've arrived at the walls of Woodbury, but now I was in some dark and cold room, inside the walls. I had hot wired a car to get here faster and so that if anyone chased after me they would be too late.

I wasn't sure if when I stepped out of the car they were going to shoot me on the spot, but honestly I didn't care at the moment. My heart feels like it's been torn to fucking shreds, no longer having a reason to care after I left. I wanted them to kill me right there, I know that the chances of making it out of this one are slim to none and I don't see a reason to live without Daryl anyways.

I shifted in the chair I was tied up to and felt my thighs stick to it, I had no pants on? I continued to shift and I realized that I still had my shirt and underwear on, but no pants. He could do whatever he wanted to me, I don't care anymore. I deserve the pain for leaving and hell, I'm to numb to care.

I am ready to die.

I sat in the darkness, the only noise in the room being my heart beat, for what felt like hours, until the sound of a door creaking open echoed around the room. A sliver of light shone in and I tried so desperately to see something, but as soon as it was there, it was gone.

Someone was in the room with me, probably the governor, but I couldn't see a damn thing. Footsteps echoed off the walls as I felt the presence of someone near me. There was a little more shifting and moving coming from the person, but I let out an agitated groan when a bright lamp turned on next to me.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the blinding light, my eyes not adjusted, and clenched my fists. I heard the sound of metal clanking against metal and slowly let my eyes peak open, letting them adjust until I could open them fully. "I was so surprised when I heard that you had come to visit me." The Governor's voice rang out from beside me, making me turn and look at him. Pure hatred rang through my body, but there was nothing I could do about it. He was looking down at the small medal table next to me, filled with a bunch of "tools" to torture me with. Seeing them struck a cord of fear in me because, god, he was a fucking psychopath, but as soon as I felt the fear I pushed it down. I shut it off. No feelings. No nothing.

"I would say visit is the wrong word for why I'm here." I snarled at him. He let out a low, sadistic, chuckle as he started to sharpen a knife, trying to scare me. "You can do whatever you want to me."

"I don't need your permission, sweetheart, but don't worry; I will. I just wish you would have come with a friend." He looked over to me. "Where's Michonne?"

"Michonne?" I was confused, and also a little angry, why hadn't Rick mentioned anything about him wanting Michonne?

He lifted up his eyepatch, showing his permanently closed eyelid with a bright red slice into it. "Where is Michonne?" He asked in a demanding voice. "Rick didn't tell you the other part of our deal?" He chuckled. "Look at you, giving yourself up for the prison and that group when they don't even tell you anything. So brave, so heroic." He stood in front of me, but I didn't meet his eyes. "You think they're good, but I don't think anyone of them, if in your situation, would do would you did." He snorted a laugh. "They wont even come for you. They don't care. They'll probably just ship Michonne over here, too."

I knew he was trying to get to me, but he was failing. "Who said I wanted them to?"

"What about that little boyfriend of your's, hm?"

I stopped the growl that came from my throat. "I told him not to come after me."

"Ah, so I have you all to my self then. I'll just have to deal with you alone, for now.." He smirked and trailed a knife up my neck. "You just better cooperate."

"As long as you keep your promise." I swallowed. "Leave the prison alone. Leave my group be. And if Daryl does try to come, don't touch him." I growled out the last part, his name barely being able to leave my mouth.

The Governor just chuckled and dragged the knife along my cheek lightly. "PROMISE!" I snapped at him.

"Don't worry about your group." He said and then ran the blade up to the corner of my eye, making it snap closed. I let out a breath of relief at his words, that was his way of promising me. Either way, he'll be too preoccupied with me to even try anything on the prison. Maybe they left? I hoped they did, to stay safe, but it also sent a twinge of sadness up my bones.

He took his other hand and used his fingers to open up my twitching eyelid. He teased the corners of my eyes with the very tip of the knife, barely doing any damage. I tried to blink, it was my reflex, but he just held my eye wide open, pushing the knife around, playing.

My eyes reacted and started to tear up. I felt a liquid run down my face, but I was unsure if it was tears or blood. My jaw was clenched so tight, that when he pulled the knife away and I loosened it, I let out a sigh of relief.

My relief was slowly taken away when I felt that same pressure on my other eye. He continued to do the same process with that eye making them sting uncontrollably.

When he stepped away from me, going back over to the table of psychotic-ness, I blinked my eyes rapidly, making sure he didn't blind me. I thankfully could still see clearly besides the blur of tears and blood gathering in my eyelids.

He wanted me to cry. He wanted me to show weakness, but the only reason I'm even teary eyed is because he fucking stuck a knife in my eye. That bastard.

He now had a smaller blade in his hand, the tip small as he walked over, grabbing my tied down wrist and making me flip my arm over for a better canvas.

He first took the knife, digging it under my fingernails, making blood get drawn and my jaw to clench tight again. I look straight ahead as he brought the small knife up to the under side of my arm and punctured my skin.

I squeezed my fists together and looked down at him slicing up my arm. He was drawing shapes, literally using me as a canvas. Some of the cuts were light, but others were deep and painful, making blood roll down of the sides of my arms. The blade continued on and on, cutting my skin, making grunts and groans of pain roll off my tongue.

He had a smirk on his face the whole time, enjoying this.

Once my whole left arm was covered in blood, he moved to the next one. My head was throbbing from the pain as more deep gashes were slit all over my arms. The pain only got worse as I felt my skin being ripped and my body was trembling from the shock and pain.

He retracted the knife from my skin when he was finished and I looked back down at my arms, barely able to see the cuts because there was so much blood. "You have such pretty handwriting." I said to him, sounding a little loopy from the pain and blood loss.

He smirked and gathered more tools, more weird contraptions and concocktions, all enflicting a huge amount of pain....

It seemed like hours of unbelievable pain and torture went by and I was now on the verge of blacking out for good. I had passed out from the pain multiple times, but I was woken up quickly.

My head was throbbing uncontrollably and my eyes kept threatening to roll into the back of my head as I sat here in now just my bra and underwear, but I didn't want to black out. Who knows how long I will be out and I don't want my body just to be capable of being totally taken over.

My shirt had been completely soaked with blood from him cutting X's from my shoulder to shoulder in a U formation. Knives weren't the only things he's used, deep bruises forming over my body was proof of that. Plus, he also had a strange kink for my eyes, note my sarcasm.

He found joy in letting out whatever built up anger he had in on me, but I don't know how much more my body could handle. My heart was set to give out soon enough and my mind was practically fried.

The Governor had left the room a little bit ago, leaving me to my thoughts, but kept the light on so I could see what he just did to my body. Blood that had poured from my lip from where he bit it and had covered my chin while the blood from the cuts around my neck dripped down to my breasts and stomach in patterned way. It would have looked cool if it weren't for the fact that it was my blood and my pain...

I couldn't see them, but I could feel the bruises on my cheek bones and throat, god, this was like I was in a horror movie. I was never going to get out of this alive, so I might as well die as quickly as possible, but how?

My head felt too heavy for my body and it fell downwards, but I quickly shot it up, trying to stay awake, but causing me to get dizzy. I looked into the corner of the room, trying to focus on the wall so the world would stop shaking, but seemed to get almost dizzier when the form of Syd started to appear.

She was standing in front of me, looking at me with her pale eyes, inspecting my body. "Y-You're not real. Why are you here?" I mumbled out, far from lucid.

"You can't give up." Her voice was almost a whisper and sent chills down my spine. It didn't sound like her sweet lively voice, but it was her. "You have to get out of here."

"B-B-But, I'm so t-tired. I...I can't." I wanted to, but it was impossible. I was dying, had no strength, and even if some how I miraculously got out; they could easily find me or I just would have nowhere to go. Walker bait.

"You can. You'll get your chance." Her ghostly voice made my head spin.

"H-How? W...Why?" I stumbled out, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Daryl." All of the sudden, I was awake. I was alert, but also ready to sob. Instead, I started to hyperventilate.

"D-D.....Daryl." I chocked out, trying to get out of my restraints to get to my sister.

"You'll get your chance. You can do this, Fi." My head felt like it was going to spin off my neck when I heard her say my name, but when her hallucinated image put a hand on my cheek, I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW GUYS I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET UP! School has kicked my ass this past week or so and I've just had a lot going on, but yay for free time!!! I did like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for everyone who reads and of course the people that keep commenting and staying with me!!!

This chapter is shorter than I would have liked, but thats because I split it into half. BUT, that means another chapter will be up soon!! As well as a new chapter for my Norman Reedus story!!!

What do you think will happen to Fi? Do you think Daryl will come? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

So for those of you who are caught up on the show you know that season 3 ends soon... I am currently debating if I want to end this one and start a new one (:o) or to continue on with season 4 when it comes on. (30 MORE DAYS!!) I just think that this one has been pretty long, but it's also like my baby!

Thank you guys again and I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!