‹ Prequel: Idols
Sequel: Fantasy
Status: done :)

Species-Swap

Day 20: Species Swap

Sacrifices. Life is always full of sacrifices and choices.

When the known monster Alex Gaskarth told Jack it was him or his father, Jack immediately volunteered. He loved his father. Living with a beast couldn't be so bad. He tried hopelessly to convince himself.

The mansion was vast and full of riches. There were servants to cater his every need.

The only problem was Alex. Alex with his anger issues and growls. Alex who was so sweet sometimes and yet sometimes was a complete monster.

Jack wanted to get along with him, wanted for them to be friends, especially since apparently he wasn't leaving the mansion. But Alex's insane mood swings weren't exactly helping.

Some days Alex would be happy and relaxed. He'd talk to Jack, laugh together, and just be friends. Jack loved that Alex. Other times he'd be completely rude, offend Jack, and just yell at every one.

Jack was lying in bed when a servant he'd gotten close to lately, Mila Kunis told him Alex wanted to talk to him and it was urgent. Sighing inwardly yet hoping maybe Alex was in a good mood, he walked over to Alex's room.

Alex was standing with his back to the door. He was 7 feet tall, with dark hair growing all over.

The second he heard Jack enter he turned around. "Look, I'm not good at this." He said. Jack gestured for him to continue.

"Do you see this wilted flower?" Jack nodded, wondering what was going on

"Well tonight unless I manage to find true love, when the last petal falls I'll disappear. I'm awful with these kind of things. But jack, I've fallen in love with you. I know you hate me. I've been a true best to you. I'm so sorry. Jack forgive me? Only now, when I'm so close to death I have to guts to tell you this."

Jack was shocked. Happy but shocked. Alex looked so vulnerable and sad as he gazed at Jack. At that moment Jack realized he'd miss Alex. He didn't want anything to happen to him.

"How can I help you?" Alex looked at him surprised.

"You want to help me? I've done nothing but harm you. You're better off without me."

"I don't want to be without you. I like spending time with you. How?"

"Well true loves kiss is supposed to break the curse, but that's not going to happen I mean you-"

Jack cut him off by pressing his lips to Alex's. Alex leaned down and their lips danced together. Alex tasted so amazing. Jack felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

As they kissed Jack noticed Alex was slowly becoming shorter, looking human. Jack broke off gazing at Alex. Alex now had short brown hair, contarary to the mess he had earlier. He looked like another person, not a beast. "

You saved me Jack. Thank you." Jack smiled gleefully and said "This deserves a celebratory kiss right?"

Alex laughed, such a sweet noise, and they started kissing again.

Life is full of sacrifices and choices. Sometimes just the right sacrifice can lead you to the perfect choice and thats exactly what happened to Jack. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know. This is shit. You can all bitch at me in the comments. I'm just in such a non creative stop right now and under a lot of pressure. I'm sorry. I don't know why I even try writing.