Status: Slowly Starting

Long Term Love

Good news turns bad

Sergio I called I'm going out some of the girls see you in a bit. Wait Sergio shouted don't I get a kiss from my beautiful pregnant wife before she leaves. Of course I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. I love you I whispered. I love you too he said as looked down and my 3 month old bump. Your going to be an amazing dad you I teased. I know I will be the best looking dad out there I smirked. I smacked his arm playfully and hugged him. Oh Sergio don't forget we have a doctors appoinment tomorrow ok . Yes he smiled now go I'll see you later . As I walked out and headed down to Olalla who lived a few minutes from me. We were going out shopping shopping for her 3 year old daughter Noras birthday. Hello I called as I entered thr house . Come in shouted Fernando as he approached me with Leo in his arms. Hey Leo I smiled. Nora came running out giving me a hug. How's my favourite girl doing I quizzes. Fine she smiled I'm going to be four in 3 days . I know your going to be a big girl I laughed. Nora and Leo randomly started running around in circles which me and Fernando couldn't help but laugh at. Daneila greeted Olalla. Hey I smiled. You ready to go ? Yeah she replied . She said goodbye to Fernando and Leo and Nora. After an hour of shopping we finally got everything for noras party. All done I asked Olalla . Think so she sighed. Ok lets go Sergio is meant to be makingme dinner. Olalla simply laughed. Catch you later Olalla . I finally returned home. Sergio I shouted. In the kitchen go sit down dinner is ready. I smiled to my self and sat down and poured myself a glass of water. Dinner is served Sergio smiled. Wow I replied did you hounestly make this your self? He laughed of course I did. After an hour of laughing I decided to call it a night. I got changed and jumped into bed. Sergio followed me into the bedroom after me. You ok I smiled. Yeah he replied hopping into bed cuddling me. Daneila quizzed Sergio. Yes I smiled sitting up looking straight into his eyes. Are you not scared of becoming a parent. I smiled yo myself Sergio are you scared of becoming a dad? Yes I'm terrified he frowned. I looked at him for a minute and pulled him into a hug. Serg you'll make a great dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it !! Xxxx Comment & Suscribe :) x