Love Struck

Chapter 1

Me and Harry were cuddled up on the couch watching our favorite movies and drinking hot chocolate. (We're best friends. We can do this.) It was around 3:00 p.m. and it was snowing since Christmas was around the corner. I can feel the feelings get stronger every time he touches me. "Let's go play in the snow! We could build a snowman!" Harry suggests. "Yeah! Let's go get ready." I say getting up. He follows behind me. I get up to my bedroom and get a jacket, a beanie, and some gloves. He got his stuff on that he brought as I put mine on. "I'll get the coal and carrot for the snow man!" I say running down the stairs. "I'll get the scarf" he says going through a bunch of scarves. We both got the supplies and ran into my front yard. We started laughing as we piled up the snow. "One more pile to make!" Harry chuckles. "Yep!" I laugh getting a hand full of snow. I through it at Harry. "What was that for?!" He squeals. "Just for fun!" I laugh throwing more at him. "THAT'S IT." He giggles throwing some at me. "Hey!" I laugh. I fall down as I try to get more snow. He laughs at me. "Help me up!!!" I laugh cheekily. "Fine." He says putting his hand up to help me. I grab his hand and pull him down with me. "I see how it is!" He shouts rolling on top of me. "What are you gonna do to me? Kiss me?" I laugh. "Nope. I'm gonna tickle you!" Harry chuckles as he starts tickling me. "Harry! Stop! " I giggle. "I don't think so!!!" he says tickling me even more. "I'm cold though!!!" I squeal. "Ugghhh. Fine." He giggles helping me up. We walked back in the house and put our other clothes from earlier on. We sat back on the couch and watch our favorite movies until we both fell asleep on the couch.