Status: Green Day fanfic, but also includes Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

Extraordinary Girl - Lily

The Coffee Shop Over the Road

Could she hide her terrible past from him? or would he find out? He couldn't find out could he?
She walked up to him slowly only to be met with a bone-crushing hug from her long-lost father. She was so happy that immediately she burst into tears, and immediately Billie thought he'd hurt his precious little girl and started to painc. The look on his face made Lily laugh and instantly her laughter spread to Billie and they laughed whilst hugging for at least 10 minutes...wether out fo happiness or nervousness Lily didn't know.
After their little laughter spree, Billie took Lily to a nice little coffee shop just across the street. It was the first time that they would have a proper conversation - face to face. They both felt awkward at first...Lily was praying that he didn't ask her about her past and Billie was praying that Lily didn't ask about her mother...or his wife and kids now.
They both sat down, Billie was the first to speak, "Well, I guess I should start off by saying hi." Lily loved his Californian accent, she loved American accents in general. "So then Lily, how are you?"
Lily replied, "I'm ok now, I was a little nervous...I thought it might've been a trick at first, turns out it wasn't. I've got one thing to ask though...what do I call you?" There was a simple one word answer from Billie, "Dad."
They talked about music and guitars - a shared interest, they moved onto the topic of Lily, and her current situation with Sam...Billie looked like he was going to cry for his daughter, all that she'd been through, why did he leave her? They talked like they were old friends that had been talking for years. There were no awkward silences apart from when they both drank/ate at the same time. The time came when they had to say goodbye, and Lily was once more given a bone-crushing hug...she knew she would sleep well, maybe even escape her frequent night terrors.