Status: Green Day fanfic, but also includes Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

Extraordinary Girl - Lily

Knock Knock, There's Someone at the Door

A couple of days past and she didn't hear from her father in that time, he's probably too busy she thought. Then came on a knock on the door, Lily ran thinking it was her father, only to be greeted by a different person...he said, "Hello Lily, we've never me but there's something connecting us. My name's Matt, I'm Sam's father." That really pushed Lily over the edge, she simply stepped forward and slapped Matt across the face shouting, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST TURNING UP HERE EXPECTING ME TO WELCOME YOU?!"
Matt just looked utterly stunned at this and replied, "I had no idea. If I'd have known I would've ran here! If I knew I was a father I would be so happy. I am so happy now." As if on que Sam walked to the door and hugged his mother's leg. Matt's heart melted at the sight of him, he bent to Sam's eye-level and whispered softly, "Hey there little man, you know who I am? Hm? I'll tell you who I am, I'm your dad Sam. Yeah that's right, I'm your dad." Sam looked confused as he always believed he only had his mom, then Matt opened his arms and Sam ran forward into them, like it was an old habit...no hesitation at all. Lily supposed she felt a little envious because she'd had to work for Sam's trust and love and here comes Matt, just opens his arms and voila! Sam trusts him!
Lily invited him in anyways, it was that or explain to Sam why a strange man had come to her door and said he was his dad...
Lily made him a drink, then they both sat down. Lily wanted to know more about this guy...she started to question him, "So how did you find out about me and Sam?" He replied, "Did he not tell you? Your dad contacted me and told me everything about you and Sam..."
Lily didn't know what to think...could she trust her own father? What made him think he had the right to do something like that?!