Status: In progress.

Our Hearts Were Made to Be Broken By Love

Introduction

Frank’s P.O.V

I chewed on my bottom lip as the noise of the tattoo gun buzzed in my ears as I filled in the red of the rose of the tattoo. The guy that I’m tattooing—Fred, I think—was getting his girlfriend’s name tattooed on her back. ’Miranda’ was written in italic letters across the top of his back, and a small rose was beside it. It’s not a good idea to get your partner’s name tattooed onto your body—it curses the relationship—but its his body and his relationship. Maybe their relationship will last, I mean, Fred seemed like an okay guy, and from what I’ve heard, Miranda sounds like an awesome girl.

“I’m all done.” I said as I lifted the tattoo gun from his skin, the rose bright red. I’d been sitting in the chair for hours; I’d been sitting down for so long that I had no feeling in my ass whatsoever. I can only imagine how uncomfortable Fred must be, hunched over like he is. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was probably Gerard. I didn’t bother to check as I got up from the stool, watching Fred marvel at his tattoo in the mirror across the room.

After Fred left, I closed the shop, making sure that the door was locked, before I walked to my car, making sure to check behind me. I was so fucking tired—I could barely keep my eyes open. It was 10 pm; I hated leaving work so late, but since I’m a tattoo artist, I have to suck it up. The drive home was long and I passed by an awful lot of shady looking people.

Once I parked inside of the parking lot of my apartment building, I dragged myself into the elevator, and eventually, into my own apartment, only to be attacked with kisses by a pajama-clad Gerard.

“Oh my goodness! Frank, I was so worried!” He shouted as he clung to me, his hands around my neck. “You know I don’t like you being out so late! It’s dangerous out there! Why didn’t you answer my text?!” He said, quickly, his words coming out like a jumbled mess. I smiled before kissing pecking him on the cheek. I just love it when he gets so worried over me; it makes me feel special.

“I’m sorry baby, I was working. I had a ton of tattoos to do.” I said as I removed my jacket and tossed it on the couch. “I had to tattoo the name of this guy’s girlfriend on his back—that’s the one that took the most time. I had to tattoo a heart on someone’s fucking asscheek, and just a lot more in places that you don’t even want to know about.” I said as I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, kicking my shoes off.

“Sounds…gross.” He said as he entered the room, his arms folded. I nodded my head as I removed my clothes, only remaining in my solid-white boxers. Gerard smirked from his place in the doorway as he stared at me while I climbed into bed. He climbed in a few seconds after me, before lightly nibbling on my earlobe.

“So, do I get some tonight?” He said, seductively. Normally, I would’ve been all over him as soon as soon as I got home, but tonight, I was absolutely beat.

“Not tonight, baby. I’m way too tired.” I said before yawning, earning an eye roll from Gerard.

Fine,” He said, annoyed. “But you better give me some tomorrow night.” I giggled before kissing him on the cheek. Gerard turned off the light and rested his head on my chest before we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this sucks--I'm so bad at first chapters. Hopefully you'll continue reading, because, it gets better. I promise.

Comment/Recommend/Subscribe <3