One Shots

temporary bliss ► jalex

CHARACTERS: Jack Barakat & Alex Gaskarth
INSPIRATION: Temporary Bliss by The Cab
RATING: R
OVERVIEW: Over the past few months, Jack has been in a relationship with a female who was not giving him the pleasure he expected. That is when Alex came in, his best friend since childhood. It was undeniable that sexual tension lied between them, but what happens when Alex has undeniable feelings as well toward his male friend of years? Anything Alex could do to please Jack, hands down with no doubt, he wanted to be the one to do it. He was well aware that Jack was involved with somebody else, but he could not resist the desire. What happens when your best friend begs for your pleasure, when all you want is to curl up with them and press your lips to theirs? "A little bit of love, but a whole lot of lust."

Alex carried himself down the chilly streets of Baltimore while keeping his face buried in the fabric of his jacket while his hands were kept securely curled in his pockets. He kept his head down in hope nobody would recognize the male wandering to his best friend's house for a "quickie." He could not bare the thought of knowing that sexual desires was the only thing keeping them close to one another. His throat made a gulping sound as he swallowed the disgust. After plenty of dragging of the feet, Alex arrived around the typical time. He swallowed the lump in his throat, and lifted his fist to the door. He had been trying to hold himself together the whole time, but it was growing to be too much for one person to handle. How could his best friend feel comfortable doing such a thing with no other explanation other than his bimbo of a girlfriend was not giving him what he wanted? What the hell did that make Alex? His sex toy? His doll? All he got was played with and broken down until Jack decided he had enough. If it was anybody else, Alex would not be willing. But it was Jack, the man whom he grew up with, the one who he had fallen entirely in love with over the years. Any attention Jack was willing to give, Alex was willing to take. His thoughts were interrupted by the loud yelp of a female from behind the door. Unsure and confused, Alex figured discovering what was behind the door and making sure Jack was okay was in order. He barged in faster than you could yell "stop," and his eyes met the one who he had been giving his body up for. Alex shook his head a few times to make sure he was not hallucinating and Jack looked at him with slight sorrow along with anger filling his eyes. Jack had no choice but to flail one arm in alarm, once he noticed that Alex was not moving a muscle; his face began to turn red in fury.

"Get out!" He yelled from the back of his throat as he spoke between the gritting of his teeth and the clenching of his fists.

Without another word or demand, Alex was out the door. His body grew tense as his mind began to process what he had just encountered. His head shook with confusion and disappointment as tears began to fill his eyes. This was their time, not time well spent with his girlfriend. For once, Alex actually felt wanted by Jack, almost needed. After tonight, he was not sure what he was supposed to think. He could try being angry toward the opposing male, but he also knew that it would not last and the second Jack laid a hand on him, he would give in to his touch. As much as he wanted somebody to treat him better, he wanted nothing unless it was given by Jack. Each day, Alex attempted to convince himself that one day Jack would come around and realize that he was what he wanted; not his girlfriend. It was dreaming big, but Alex could not bare to think about Jack spending any longer with that girlfriend of his. The female was nice, she had manners; she was sweet, good-looking. She was anything any guy would want, she had the boobs, the ass. Alex had came across her a couple of times but never came up with the nerve to speak to her on his own. As much as he wanted to tell her that he was sleeping with her boyfriend, he knew that Jack must have gotten some happiness or sick pleasure from being with her. Once Alex managed to find his way back to his house, he curled up in his bed as a deep sigh emerged from his lips as his eyes began to slip shut.

"Wake up, baby," a familiar voice whisper cooed in his ear as Alex lifted his hand to scratch at his own scruff that he had not bothered to shave for a few days. He attempted to fall back asleep before feeling gentle fingers dancing along his body.

"Jack," he muttered under his breath in a whisper that was barely audible.

"Jack?" He questioned as he tilted his head around only to nice the male laying beside him.

"Last night reminded me how much I need you," Jack spoke in response as his lips pressed against the shell of Alex's ear before letting his hands wander along the chest of the other male.

"Oh, yeah?" Alex challenged as he managed to let his body lean into the touch of the male he appreciated most. He began to swivel his hips to hint at the fact he wanted his hands lower, much lower.

Nothing really had to be said before they both got what they were eager for; sex. Alex let Jack take the lead as he always did, as he followed each demand that was thrown at him. Alex could tell by the relaxed vibe Jack had been giving off that this was going to be something quick, and he would rather please Jack than have Jack waste his energy on himself. Jack grinned in satisfaction while Alex nipped and tugged at Jack's clothes to pry them off his lanky body that Alex could not seem to get enough of. He began to trail kisses from Jack's chest down along his lower half in attempt to fulfill his deep craving. Once his lips reached the waistband of Jack's boxers, he tugged at them with his teeth before pulling it and letting it snap against his waist.

"Wait," Jack muttered beneath the sheets before shaking his head. As his eyes managed to meet the other male's. "Don't forget to look up at me while you do the dirty, you know I like that." He smirked before swiveling his hips slightly, practically shoving his thin fabric covered bulge into the mouth of the other.

Alex seemed to have got his hopes up way too high around Jack, and the reminder he got was not exactly the one he wanted. Why couldn't he have been saying 'Wait, I love you,' or 'Wait, give me a kiss first.' Alex never seemed to get what he wanted, and the only person truly getting what they wanted was Jack. Alex didn't dare bring up how he felt about the whole thing, because he didn't want to lose the slightest bit of attention he was seeking from him.

He nodded and agreed with the requirement Jack had demanded and he inserted each of his thumbs beneath the waistband of Jack's boxers to tug them down as his length sprung out while Alex released a pool of spit into his palm while he placed it on the base of his cock which seemed to be just as eager for pleasure as Jack was. He wrapped his hand along his length while his thumb twirled around the tip of the opposite male. He pressed down on his tip and smirked as Jack's hips began to thrust into his curled fingers. Alex began to slowly glide his hand along the length that Jack offered.

"I hate being teased, you know better than that," Jack groaned as he chewed at the sheet that was resting over his bare body.

"I think you do, I just think you don't like to admit it," Alex managed to reply followed by a soft laugh.

Jack groaned while Alex began to pump his fist along his hardened length. After tedious pumping he let his mouth meet the length. Alex twirled his tongue around his tip before letting his hand wander lower to grip his balls while his fingers moved in a massaging motion while he looked up at Jack who had been laying with his head propped up with his mouth slightly agape along with his tongue that was crawling out of the side of his mouth. Alex suctioned his lips around his tip while he began to suck while he slowly lowered his lips while Jack's cock wandered deeper into his mouth. Alex allowed his tip to touch the back of his throat before slowly easing his head back, before leaning in for more as he attempted to hold his length at the back of his throat before jerking his head back to suppress his gag reflex. His eyes glimpsed up only to hold the glance of the eyes of the beholder who seemed to be pleased. After allowing Jack's cock to slide entirely into his mouth, he leaned down underneath to nip lightly at the other male's balls while his hand continued to slide back and forth along his shaft. He took the balls into his mouth while he attempted to move his mouth in massaging motions before he was warned by the deepening of the moans Jack was producing. Alex smirked as he quickened the pace of his fist rocking back and forth. Right as Jack showed every sign of reaching climax, Alex tilted his head and moved his fist away along with his mouth. Alex leaned up and let his lips press against the ear of Jack while he whispered.

"Oops," he practically spat in his ear before tilting his head at an angle to leave a kiss pressed to Jack's cheek.

"Oh, come on," Jack attempted to release a laugh as he shook his head in disbelief. "You're just joking with me," His laugh continued before he caught Alex's glance as his eyes widened when Alex did not respond. "That's fucking cruel," Jack replied as his smile and raspy laugh disappeared.

Alex could not bare being nothing but used by the one whom he called his best friend. It took everything in him to carry his body away from Jack, while he reached for his clothes which were scattered along the floor. His silhouette was planted in the doorway while Jack's eyes were glued to him. "I can't keep touching you like this, if it's just temporary bliss." With that, Alex left on a strong note. This time, his guilt and shame was not following him; instead it was relief and bravery that carried on with him.