Just Want Out

Chapter 1

When I woke up, my surroundings were different. I was no longer in the warm comfortable bed that was in the spacious plain room. It was dark and musky giving off the signs that I must be in a basement. There was a mattress under me but it was dirty and old, far more uncomfortable than the piece of shit I had back at home. My eyes danced around the small room, the only thing in it being me and the mattress, a doorway and staircase. I silently wondered where else in the basement the doorway leaded, but my thoughts were interrupted by somebody clearing their throat.

A figure stepped out of the shadows, hands stuffed in his front pockets. I looked at his face closely and gasped. I knew that face. I knew it so damn well. My heart started to beat faster and faster, as I choked on my own spit. Why in the hell was I in a basement with Oliver Sykes? Panic was starting to run through my veins again, but I needed to calm down before what happened earlier replayed itself.

“Glad to see you’re awake.” He said, his accent making my limbs just about go weak. “You’ve been out for some time now.” He observed.

I will still staring at him with disbelief and shock. “I..I uhm. What?” I said, full of confusion. Was Oli seriously my captor? I felt as if I were going to be sick. “Wh..what is going on?”

He smiled a bit, reaching out his hand. “C’mon. Stand up.” Still wanting answers, I slowly reached for his hand, as he pulled me to my feet. I wrapped my arms around myself, standing there awkwardly, waiting for him to say something, anything. I wanted answers, before I drove myself insane."It's so hot seeing you in my shirt." He said, eyeing my body up and down. Silently I cursed myself for only wearing the large tank top to sleep. It only stopped a little bit lower than my waist line. I felt uncomfortable and self-conscious, for he was openly checking me out and my thighs were huge and on show.

"Bands." I said softly trying to sound stern. I failed.

"Excuse me?" The man asked with a cock of an eyebrow.

"It's not your shirt. It's your bands." I said a little louder but my voice was still weak. He looked amused but nodded his head.

"I suppose that's true." He took a step closer to me, but I couldn't move. I was just about paralyzed with fear. "But nonetheless still so hot." His hand reached out to stroke my cheek causing me to flinch. He clenched his jaw and dropped his arm. Turning he walked to the staircase motioning for me to follow behind. "Come on, let’s go. You're meeting the others."

My eyes widened, making me resemble a deer in headlights. "Th..the whole band?" I asked, my voice shaking, along with the rest of my body.

He only nodded stopping in his tracks, looking annoyed. "Yeah. Ain't that what you've always wanted?" He said smugly, smirk playing on his lips.

I suddenly had the urge to punch the stupid English man in the face. And rip out his hair. And kick him in the balls. And tear out his vocal chords so he could never sing or scream again.

"Not in these circumstances." I muttered still not making an attempt to move.

"Tough shit, let's go." He said, pulling my arm with him basically dragging me up the stairs behind him.

--

All of the boys were laughing and drinking, while I stayed cowering in fear by the corner. When I said I wanted to party with Bring Me the Horizon I didn't mean it this way. I hugged my legs close to my chest resting my forehead on my knees. I needed a shower, and sleep. Most of all, I needed to get out of here. I'm sure it wouldn't be long until they left to go back to the UK and something told me I was going to be making the trip as well if I didn't leave soon.

Oli looked my way, frowning a bit. "Why aren't you having any fun?" He exclaimed, a bottle of beer in his hands. He started to walk towards me making me hug my knees tighter.

"Don't drink." I half whispered. It was the truth. I wasn't even old enough to drink alcohol, but that didn't stop all the other kids my age. I guess I had dignity or pride. I didn't want people to know me as the girl who got white girl wasted whenever there was a party. I didn't want to be the sloppy one who couldn't handle a drink.

The tattooed man rolled his eyes, and kneeled beside me handing me his bottle. "Drink it." He said sternly, with authority.

"I..I do-don" I was starting to stutter, with him being too close for comfort along with forcing me to do something I didn't want to.

"Drink it." He said again, keeping the bottle in front of me. When I didn't go to grab it, he sighed dramatically and brought the opening of the bottle to my lips. "If you don't open your mouth, it'll get all over you. And I'm still not sure when I'll let you shower, if I even do." He growled in my ear. I nodded slowly opening my mouth slightly as he tipped the bottle and the unfamiliar bitter taste danced along my taste buds.
I swallowed knowing if I didn't it would just make him mad. I could still taste the bitterness of the drink in my mouth and coughed, wiping my lips with the back of my arm once he removed the bottle from them. He was smirking now, completely aware that he indeed did have full control of me now.

"See, was that so hard?" He said, petting my head like a dog. As if I were his little bitch. I gritted my teeth but said nothing. "Exactly." He cooed sickeningly before standing back up and moving to where his band mates and others were. I stayed huddled in the corner, tears pricking at my eyes. They were threatening to spill, and I wasn't sure if be able to stop them.

This went on for a while; them drinking and laughing, celebrating that warped was finally over as I stayed in the corner. My eyes were getting heavier by the minute. I was sleep deprived and just wanted a nap. Or a full ten hours of sleep. Endless sleep? Yeah. That sounded amazing.

Oli came back over to me, and extended his hand for me to take. When I raised an eyebrow at him he rolled his eyes. "Let's get you to bed." Wow, did I really look as tired as I felt? I reached for his hand and he pulled me up to my feet.

I started to pull at the end of my shirt trying to make it a little longer than what it was-- trying to cover up more than what it already was. Oli only laughed and led me through the house and up a staircase into a bedroom. I assumed it was his own room seeing there were clothes scattered on the floor, some that I even recognized from pictures. The thought kind of creeped me out and I shuddered.

"Cold?" He asked, looking my way. I only shook my head as a response but he seemed to take it. "So uh. You can sleep in that bed with me. The bathroom is that way. You can take a shower if you'd like, I'll lay out something for you to wear when you get out yeah?" He said, as he motioned to a door. I nodded, walking towards it and closing it behind me. I peeled the tank top off of my body, along with my bathing suit top and bottom. Stepping into the shower I felt the spray of hot water and welcomed it eagerly. It felt amazing on my tense muscles, like it was washing away the stress. Reaching for the shampoo I giggled to myself, who would have thought that Oliver Sykes used strawberry scented products?

Once I felt clean -- and like I couldn't even stand on my two feet anymore-- I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I tried getting as much water as I could out of my hair so it wouldn't be dripping everywhere. I looked around the small bathroom seeing if Oli did leave some clothes out for me but couldn't find any. I sighed and opened the bathroom door stepping out.

My eyes went wide as I saw Oli stepping out of his jeans and boxers his back facing towards me. I swallowed but stood still, I could only stare at his full back piece. It was beautiful, gorgeous even. Pictures on the Internet did it no justice. He started to turn around and I panicked. "NO STOP WAIT." I said, rushing back into the bathroom slamming the door behind me pressing my back to it. I could hear him chuckled before shouting that it was safe to come out.

"I don't have any clothes!" I half yelled back. "I'm naked." I said quieter.

"I know." I could hear the smugness in his voice. "They're out here."

I groaned and opened the door, walking into Oli's room. Laid out on the bed was lingerie set of a black push up bra and matching boyshort underwear.

"You want me...to wear that..to bed. With you?" I spoke slowly, and confused. He looked at me and back to the dresser.

"Uhm. I mean. I could give you a shirt of mine, if you lose the bra and underwear?" He said scratching the back of his neck. I held in a whimper.

"How big’s the shirt?" I asked looking towards him clutching the towel closer to my body. He opened a draw pulling out a plain white shirt. I eyed it, trying to see if it was big enough to where I wouldn't be showing anything that shouldn't be shown. I sighed and reached out for it. "I'm keeping the underwear." I muttered, grabbing them.

I bit my lip looking at him shyly. "Can you uhm. Like. Look away?" I asked timidly causing him to smirk.

"Sure darling, but you act like I won't be seeing that sweet body soon." He winked, before walking out of the room.

I gulped.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has got to be the longest chapter I've ever written for a fanfic, holy moley. It's almost 2,000 words. I guess to some people that isn't a lot, at all. I guess that just shows you how lazy I am. Or how excited I am to write this. But yeah. So I didn't get any comments but, I was too eager to wait to post this.
So please, show me how you feel about this? Nothing makes me more insecure than seeing my fics get read, but not getting any comments. I feel as if the fic wasn't good enough to be comment worth idk.
Anyway, so this is my tumblr, and you're welcome to come talk to me at any time. I love you guys! Make sure to smile and have an awesome day.