Just Want Out

Chapter 5

I bit my lip, looking into the mirror. It was differently, extremely different than what I was use to. I slowly reached up to comb through my hair and I was taken aback at how short it was, and holy shit did purple hair look good on me. The short strands of hair came down to a little bit lower than my shoulders, a huge jump to the lock of hair I use to have that went all the way to almost my butt. A part of me regretted cutting it, mostly because Oli had wanted me to and felt a strong desire to go against everything he wishes. Another part of me loved it though, the change was daring and edgy and flat out so different than the norm.

Hannah watched from behind me, standing with her legs crossed and she was biting her lip. "Do you like it?" She asked. "I know I'm no hair dresser for sure and I should just stick to tattoos but-"

"Hannah, it's lovely." I cut her off with a huge smile. "Thank you so much I think it's amazing."

The girl grinned so wide, I wondered if it hurt to stretch your mouth that much. She squealed happily. I returned the grin with my own, and stood from the styling chair to hug her. We had been here for a long period of time, I didn't have a clock to know exactly how long but I knew it was long. We had talked for a while, where I completely opened up to her without even realizing it. She was just an overall lovely amazing person that talking to her came so easily. I hoped she'd stick around, I needed at least somewhat of a friend to get through this.

"I'm so glad you like it." She said pulling away from the hug. "I was so worried you wouldn't and I'd feel so guilty."

I shook my head. "No not at all. I love it honestly. It's a big difference but that's what I love about it."

Just as she was about to speak, her phone started to buzz. She looked at me apologetically before answering it. I could tell by the way she talked that it was for sure Oli, and suddenly there was an uneasy feeling going through my entire body. A nervous pit deep in my stomach, that made my physically feel sick. I didn't want to go back to the house and have to deal with him. Being with Hannah made me actually feel like everything was still normal.

While I was lost in my own thoughts, she had ended the phone call. "Oli is coming back to pick you up. He said it'd only take a few minutes for him to get here."

I nodded sadly. "Alright, I guess. Thanks again for the hair. I hope I get to see you again soon. It was nice talking to you." I tried my best to give her a genuine smile but couldn't force myself to muster one that did how I truly felt justice.

Before I knew it, Oliver was beeping a horn outside and I bit my lip before saying goodbye to Hannah again, and stepping outside and into the front seat of the car. We were alone, making me feel ten times more uncomfortable than I already did.

"I knew you'd do it." He said with a smirk. I stayed silent. "Looks good on ya though." Again, I said nothing. Instead, I gave all of my attention to the scenery outside. "I'm getting Burger King, want anything?" He asked. I completely ignored him, tapping my fingers against the seats armrest that was connected to the door. He shoved my shoulders aggressively. "I'm fucking talking to you!" His voice was in between annoyed and angry.

I sighed dramatically before turning to look at him. "What?!" I half yelled. "What do you fucking want."

I seemed to only piss him off more, because he was pulling over, glaring at me as he squeezed the steering wheel in his hands tightly. "When I fucking talk to you, you answer me. Got it?" I wasn't in the mood to argue with him, so with an eyeroll I nodded my head. "Now, we're getting food, what do you want?"

Despite the fact that my stomach felt like a never ending black hole that needed to be filled, I told him I wasn't hungry. He raised an eyebrow at me, but I just gave him a look that said 'what'. He just chuckled before pulling into the nearest Burger Kings drive thru and ordered his meal.

--

Back at the house, Oli once again kept me hostage in his room, while he ate his veggie burger. We were both sitting on the bed, I had my legs stretched out and my arms crossed over my chest. Although, it could be a lot worse- they could have chained me up and kept me in the basement or worse- I couldn't help but feel like the entire world was going against me. This was just sickening. What was I doing here. I was literally being put to no use, which I was grateful for of course. But if I wasn't taken for an particular reason, why in the hell was I taken? I laid my head back and sighed. He turned to look at me.

"You okay?" He didn't seem the least bit interested. I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to talk to him if he didn't even really care. He seemed to be okay with that answer, and turned back to his food.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." I lied, getting off the bed and towards the door.

"There's a bathroom in my room yknow" He said, but I was already out the door.

Finally getting out of the room, I looked around and decided to explore the house, and maybe if I was lucky- likely not- I could even leave. I walked down the hall to find a bedroom door open, a TV blasting from inside. I poked my head through the threshold to see that it was Matts room. I smiled to myself.

"We meet again, pretty lady." I blushed, my presence being known. I looked at him and smiled shyly. "I like the hair, by the way." He chuckled. "Although I'm disappointed that you actually did what Oli said."

"Uhm, thanks. Same though. I didn't want to do it because Oli wanted me to but, Hannah is a good persuader."

He nodded, a smile still on his lips. "So, wicked Oliver let you out of his room." I giggled and shook my head.

"No. I kind of just...walked out. He seemed mad though, probably gonna be looking for me soon." I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't care, but I did. That man had a temper on him that literally scared the shit out of me.

"Don't worry princess, I'll keep you safe and hidden." He gestured to his bed, which I took a seat on, thanking him. "Sorry for the way he's acting. You seem to always catch him when he's acting like a little bitch."

"Lucky me." Sarcasm oozing out of my mouth. He only laughed.

"Yknow. I kind of like having you around." I smiled, taking that as a compliment. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to be around much longer though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is long overdue and I'm really sorry oh god I'm such a terrible author like idek man I kind of just abandoned this for a while and then was like wow hey I have a fanfic to update so yeah here is that long overdue update I love you guys a lot and Uhm yeah bother me on tumblr and stuff bc I love when you guys do that so yeah ok hopefully next chapter doesn't take like 10261 years to update.