Status: :) not much to say

What Joel Madden Is My Dad?

What Joel Madden Is My Dad?

Chapter 2

Once the guys were inside the truck. The followed the two boys because they were curious as to what is going on and also make sure that their friend is okay. Joel looked over at Billy and said “Hey are you okay?” and Billy simply said “Not really I am sort of worried about their friend” Now Joel was curious but nonetheless didn’t say much well until they noticed that the two boys stopped at a house. Which looked like a junk yard instead of a nice clean looking yard.

Joel tensed up because he remember this house very clearly. He bought this house for his girlfriend Crystal who was six months pregnant. He also remembers that this is where Crystal told him that the baby was not his. So he packed his stuff and moved back in with his brother. Benji saw the tears that were forming in his brother’s eyes but he didn’t say anything whatsoever because he said “Joel lets just go. We have sound check in about 15 minutes and we cannot be late” Joel just nodded his head. He started up the truck and drove towards the venue. He couldn’t stop thinking about Crystal and how much she destroyed him. Little did he know that she lied to him while not just to him but Bethany as well.

When they were out of view Joel pulled into the Wal*Mart parking lot and parked the car. Paul said “Um is everything okay?” and Joel didn’t say anything for a moment. Joel looked at Benji and said “Benji can you please drive I cannot drive anymore. I have to much on my mind” Benji just nodded his head. Both boys got out of the truck and traded places so that Joel was now in the backseat and Benji in the driver seat.

Joel had a funny feeling that something or someone was hurting that girl inside that house so he said “Benji turn around and go back to the house” Benji said “Dude we can’t management would be piss if we’re late to sound check” Joel said “Benji turn the fuck around I have a real bad feeling” Billy said “Joel I had the same feeling” so Benji did a U turn and went back to the house.

Meanwhile when Bethany got home Eric (Her step father) just ran over to her and punched kicked her but the worst thing was the fact he raped her. So now once she was down with her shower and got changed she began cleaning the house until she heard a knock on the door so she answered in and saw that Shawn and Kris were standing there but she said “I am so sorry guys but I can’t leave and go to the concert with you but enjoy it without me” Shawn said “Fuck no your coming with us” Bethany looked behind her and say Eric standing there so she turned back and said “Shawn believe me when I say this I wish I can come back I can’t” both Kris and Shawn nodded their heads and then she closed the door. She picked up where she left off on cleaning the house. She had tears in her eyes but she wouldn’t let them fall.

She knew that Eric got his way tonight but deep down she wanted to get out and get away from him. She needs to escape from him seriously. He never had raped her so this was the first time he had ever done that before.

Well Benji made it down the street and saw the two boys from before so he pulled over. Once he pulled over and the two boys stopped he rolled down his window and said “Um are you the two boys from before?” and Shawn said “Yeah we are. We’re just getting our friend so we could um go to your concert actually but she can’t come” now Joel and Billy looked at each other and Benji said “Oh “ and Kris said “Look we have to go but we can’t wait for the show” Benji nodded his head and rolled up his window. Billy said out of now where “I think something is seriously wrong” Joel said “Why?” and Billy took a deep breath and said “I looked over Bethany’s shoulder and saw her texting her step dad.” Joel said “Do you think he um abuse her or something like it” Billy nodded his head.

Benji just drove towards the house but noticed that there was a bunch of other cars. Joel thought *Shit* Benji looked upset but turned to Joel and said “Let’s go to the venue and put on a rocking concert then deal with this shit later” Paul Dean Billy nodded their heads but Joel said “Benji that’s a good idea” so he drove down the street and went towards were they were playing at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well...I decided to post chapter 2... sorry if it sucks