Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

Did that just happen?

i had finally given up looking for hawk eye, it was crazy! were could everyone be?

i ate some dinner then headed to the roof, i wanted to see the stars... hell even just the outside.

i jogged up the steps and got to the roof, "holy!"

i starred up at the sky... it was red... glowing and there was crashing.

it should be stary filled night, what the heck is this?

i looked up whats going on?!

"lilly!" hawk eyes voice called from some were.

i looked around unable to find him, "were are you?"

"on the roof above you!"

i looked behind me up on the ledge about 10 feet above me.

"whats going on?" my voice was shacky, i wasnt going to lie i was scared.

i could only see his figur it was to dark to see anything else.

"just go back inside and keep safe!"

i shock my head. "im not a child!"

he shot a arrow it hit a tiny plane and it exploded.

"this isnt about keeping you from fighting because your young, its about you going inside and staying safe because i dont want you to get hurt fighting."

i bit my lip, "but what about you?"

i heard him laugh, "dont worry about me! look out!" his voice went from amused to fearful.

i turned around to see a plane crrash in to the building, the floor shock knocking me off my feet.

i gasped as i hit my head hard agenst the gound. i gasped trying not to pass out.

i starred up at hawk eye who leaped over the edge, he landed next to me. he touched my head.

"your bleeding, are you alright?"

i nodded, "ill be healed in a second..."i couldnt get up though, he was swepping me up in seconds.

"lets get you off of here..."

he raced down the steps, "were are we going?"

"you are going to the car and driving as far away as posable."

i shock my head, "dont leave me.... i hate being alone... i... i dont like it."

he liget stopped in shock for some reason, "i have to fight..."

i shock my head, "then ill fight..."

"your an amazing girl..." he was racing down the steps again.

he panted as we finally reached the garage, "jarves, plant your self into b-t16 and get ready to go."

"yes sir."

a big jeep lit up and was in front of me in seconds.

my head was pounding, but it was healing. it was healing slowly because of my fear.

"lilly, please just go... ill will find you..."

i was going to pass out, "no..."

he layed me in the back seat, " dont worry... your still a hero... just stay safe... here."

he took his bow and arrows off his back and placed them on the floor next to me.

"now you can fight, just remember what i taught you"

he closed the door and i was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"lilly, are you alright?" jarves's voice woke me.

i lay on the back seat still, the sun was shining threw the back seat window.

i sat up slowly, "were are we?"

"ill take that as a yes, it is a place hawk eye loves to hide out at... he tells no one of it."

"should i feel special?"

i feel like if jarves could laugh he would have, "i guess so... not even the widow knows."

oh... then i do...

"how long have i been out?"

"two days, i was afraid you were dead... the building must be out because i could not reach tony."

i shock my head, "that was so sudden."

"yes, well alien attackers dont tend to have planners."

i giggled, then frowned. "i wonder if hawk eye is alright?"

"what about everyone else?"

i rolled my eyes, "i ment everyone."

i climbed out of the jeep.

"i will load to his building."

"building?"

there was no response, i shrugged looking around.

a cabin sit in the distance a bit, could that be his house?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

i opened the door walking in, it had to be his... it had hawk eye all over it.

i smiled, i had strapped his bow and arrows to my back.

"lilly, warning.... there are things coming to the house." jarves said it quietly.

i swallowed great, "who?"

"i do not know... "

i nodded, going out front. i had to be ready to fight now.

i drew back my arrow ready to aim.