Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

softie

I have gotten so much more like a girl haven't i? I used to be so boyish... now look at me... passed out... butt kicked.

I sighed, "rose?!" i opened my eyes, Thor and clint came into view. I groaned sitting up. "I'm sorry... I got a bit carried away, you were putting up some fight." he said it suprised. i glarred, he thinks he's the strongest? Im no sure of that, well he whens the fist fight.

"Thee does heal quiet fast!" i looked over at my dad, does he have to be so loud.

I climbed out of bed walking to the mirror, i starred. i looked so girlly... i puffed.

I turned to clint, he's so strong... I blushed. he must have saw my face redden. "rose lay down." Clint pushed me to the bed. "I'm fine! I was just caught of guard... i didn't think you were THAT strong... i think i did the sane to my dad."

Thor let out a booming laugh, "my daughter did surprise me! " He patted my back, ugh. i winced, i glared at him.

Clint sighed, "I'm just glad your okay." I grinned, "hows natasha?" he grinned to, "still asleep." makes me happy that i lasted longer.

Thor got up, " i must go talk to fury!" he walked out, i rolled my eyes. "he had to yell it?"

I sighed, " well at least you didn't forfeit and went all out. " He frowned, " i didn't want you to get hurt." I laughed, "sounds weird but i wanted you to hurt me? no i want you to not take it easy on me."

He frowned touching my arm, "i broke your arm, some ribs and you got a fractured skull."

I scratched my head, "well I'm fine now..." The memory of me screaming flashed threw my head. he shook his head, " when you screamed... i think i died a little."

I frowned, who would have thought... that he of all people would get so emotional with me? he's actually protective.

"Here look at his face when he realized what he did!" a iPad was dropped in my hands. i looked up at the suddenly appeared tony. "here actually just watch both o your fights." he pressed play and Thor and i where fast i cringed when he hit the wall.

Then mine and Clint's lasted longer then i thought it would, then when he threw me at first his face was feirce. then it was covered with horror.

Tony plucked the iPad from my hands, "we were oh so very shocked." he looked at clint from over his glasses.

Clint looked at me, " well the sound of her bones braking was something i never wanted to hear."

I couldn't help but grin, "don't worry darling i am half god, and i forgive you with all my heart."

He nodded, i sighed. "now if only he would forgive himself." i mumbled it under my breath. I walked over pinching his ear, pulling him down to my level.

Tony raised a brow then backed out, he has such a dirty mind. he looked to serious theres the hawk eye in him. I kissed his cheek and his face melted.